A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tricky
About Contact
Last Post: May 19, 2017 06:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I cant think of a quote...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Tricky has contributed to 214 posts out of 463730 total posts (.05%) in 3,636 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Where to find an install key these days? May 19, 2017 06:17 AM (Total replies: 9)

Hello all,

Ive recently come back to halo after a good long time away, and I installed this great game last night.

Now I myself have an original boxed halo copy (with key) so I can install the game no problem, however I have a few friends who may want to play also. Whats the best way to find/buy a key so they can install too?

Thanks

More splazors, in all gametypes.

Quick thought...

Is there anyway you can speed up the activation of the "panic" sheilds.

They take a second or so to activate, which isnt that useful if your being attacked and in a 'panic situation'

Halo CE General Discussion » secret room in yoyo crast v2 Oct 14, 2009 11:03 AM (Total replies: 41)

Unrelated to secrets, but have you notice when you use the horn in the rocket hog the turret moves backwards and forwards :)

Also I think the gunners arms move too!

Halo CE General Discussion » secret room in yoyo crast v2 Oct 14, 2009 07:26 AM (Total replies: 41)

Ive seen the two very small messages

Halo CE General Discussion » Finding your CD key hash Oct 10, 2009 05:38 AM (Total replies: 14)

Join My server tell me your user name and ill get your key

Server name is Trickys server, original I know
Edited by Tricky on Oct 10, 2009 at 05:40 AM

Try searching

here http://rampancy.net/sheetmusic

and

here http://search.musicnotes.com/?title=halo&u1=title

there might be something there maybe

HERE : http://rampancy.net/page/bungie/31/05/2005/Earth_City

30 seconds and google, search is your friend.

Edited by Tricky on Sep 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 10, 2009 09:46 AM (Total replies: 75)

Well me and a few other players including some TG members, Realworld members and a few others normally head on in the evenings UK time, not sure where your from but maybe thats why it was emtpy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it just me or... Sep 10, 2009 09:25 AM (Total replies: 75)

My server is and has been running Garden and Immolate for the past week now. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Garden Release Topic Sep 4, 2009 10:32 AM (Total replies: 36)

Ive not actually played the map yet but I'll be having a few rounds on there tonight. Map looks very nice and of course will be on max settings on my uber machine :-)

@ AlwinRoth - No computer at all? Or you need a new better one?

@ Wolf - TM_Immolate is now on the mapcycle have a look on TG for the full details.

Halo CE General Discussion » Garden Release Topic Sep 4, 2009 07:02 AM (Total replies: 36)

I am going to, just at work right now but might be cheeky and do it from here as weve got an awsome connection (12 mb upload speed ftw!)

What gametypes? Ctf worked well on it the other night any others?

Halo CE General Discussion » Garden Release Topic Sep 4, 2009 05:40 AM (Total replies: 36)

Higuy Ive set up Garden on my fresh new UK server "Trickys Server".

Its the only map on the mapcycle at the moment so if anyone wants to play thats the place to go.

Current setups

• Garden_CE ctf

• Garden_CE "team king"

• Garden_CE slayer

Halo CE General Discussion » Immolate Sep 2, 2009 04:29 AM (Total replies: 33)

Loving the rave area lol

Higuy Ive got a screenie of me you and Dwight rocking out on that sunken masterchiefs head haha
Edited by Tricky on Sep 2, 2009 at 04:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Immolate Sep 1, 2009 01:51 PM (Total replies: 33)

Really nice job on the map looks nice. Its easy to get onto the top levels, no probs at all!

Also I found a banana, do I win internets nao?

Halo CE General Discussion » Boredom Aug 26, 2009 06:28 AM (Total replies: 74)

Make Sqaull's FF Gunblade.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo not Detecting any RAM? Jul 23, 2009 08:01 AM (Total replies: 18)

What graphics card is it?

Have you got the latest drives for your graphics card?

What are your Video settings in halo?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo not Detecting any RAM? Jul 22, 2009 10:07 AM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: DDR3 works well for me, 64bit? I'm pretty sure there are folks around getting halo to work for that too

Halo works perfectly fine for me, I was just saying I still got that message.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo not Detecting any RAM? Jul 22, 2009 10:02 AM (Total replies: 18)

Yeah it is pretty nice :-) Decided to splurge one day last month when the latest copy of Custom PC arrived. It made my bank account sad tho, oh well!

I was concerned when Halo thought I had no ram, I was like there's 6gb you son of a b....

I thought for a second that it could have been the fact it was DDR3 ram or I was using 64 Bit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo not Detecting any RAM? Jul 22, 2009 06:06 AM (Total replies: 18)

I get that error with the specs below but it doesnt affect the game at all on my machine.

Core i7 @ 4ghz | Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard | 6gb DDR3 Dominator Ram
Sapphire Radeon 4870 x 2 | Antec Truepower 750w PSU
Titan Fenrir Cpu Cooler | Antec 900 Case |
2 x 500gb Seagate Barracuda Hard Drives

What OS you running?

Whats your system spec?

Halo CE General Discussion » Unnamed vehicle design... Jul 15, 2009 10:28 AM (Total replies: 3)

Looks like that crossed with a oldschool klingon warbird

Also.. seats on the oustide? rofl
Edited by Tricky on Jul 15, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Time: Wed July 26, 2017 8:37 PM 688 ms.
A Halo Maps Website