A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Sneaky Ninja
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 9, 2009 08:44 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16... or is it? dun dun duuuun!
What Games do you play: halo 1, halo 2 on xbox live, metal gear solid 1-3, and age of empires
Im a highly discreet ninja! Dont tell anyone!
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Sneaky Ninja has contributed to 248 posts out of 478985 total posts (.05%) in 2,505 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 9, 2009 08:44 PM (Total replies: 14138)

yep i posted it there as well, for the mod athena for hl2.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 19, 2009 07:26 PM (Total replies: 14138)

Hey heres somthing a freind of mine drew up and got me to make.

Model is by me.
concept is by my freind: Dr. Derek stiles

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 27, 2008 10:38 AM (Total replies: 14138)

made a mac 10 and i got my bat model skinned.

and hey my bat got skinned :3 by my good buddy Isick.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 13, 2008 07:47 PM (Total replies: 14138)

A BAT WITH NAILS IN IT!
no man should go without one.

Also i made a shotgun.

comments appreciated
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Nov 13, 2008 at 07:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » a halo 3 question. Sep 6, 2008 06:25 PM (Total replies: 3)

My freinds xbox live membership is gonna run out soon and he wanted me to find out if its still possible to play halo 3 online in some way shape or form.

hed test it out himself but he dosnt have internet at his location right now and he wanted me to ask.

cant u play unranked playlists for free on halo 2 vista anyway? is this the same for h3 on the 360?

Halo CE General Discussion » Temporary [WIP] (work in progress) Thread Aug 31, 2008 05:27 PM (Total replies: 182)

the dsr-1 sadly isnt a very well known weapon so sadly i dont know exactly why it has 2 clips. actually im not really sure what that second barrel is for either :P .

my theory is that second cartridge is simply a placeholder.

but if anyone ever figures it out be sure to lemme know.
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Aug 31, 2008 at 05:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Temporary [WIP] (work in progress) Thread Aug 31, 2008 10:09 AM (Total replies: 182)

I've tweaked my DSR-1 a bit.

Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Aug 31, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Erosion Anannouncement Aug 30, 2008 01:34 PM (Total replies: 165)

nice! but i think it might be a good idea to add some tunnels into that huge cliff. just a thought tho.
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Aug 30, 2008 at 01:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Avatar Selection Requests? Aug 30, 2008 10:05 AM (Total replies: 369)

hopefully its not too late.

anyways can you include this one plz?

Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Aug 30, 2008 at 10:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Modeling Aug 27, 2008 02:59 PM (Total replies: 1)

well you could awlays try this tut http://www.moddb.com/tutorials/beretta-9000-video-tutorial may take a little time to download might help.

however for modeling in general you going to have to be able to think of a way to do it achieve the shape by yourself using the tools at your disposal.

its good to learn the general methods but there will be lots of times where you will have to figure out how to get the desired shape by yourself.

Halo CE General Discussion » How AND When to Start a Mapping Team! Aug 17, 2008 10:10 AM (Total replies: 55)

i vote sticky!

(ninja votes count as 2 votes... ) lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » curse you stl check! Aug 6, 2008 09:42 AM (Total replies: 6)

are you making sure to select ALL of the faces in your model before using stl check? if you have selected every face in your model first then used stl check and your still getting errors then you could be doing somthing wrong.

Halo CE General Discussion » A GREATS GREATS GREATS GREATS QUESTION Aug 2, 2008 12:10 PM (Total replies: 36)

i cant understand a thing you say what are you even talking about?
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Aug 2, 2008 at 12:10 PM

personally i dont think this idea is going to far. but it does still kinda sound lame. as somone else already said there are more demented things you could do than that.

for exampe make an sp map where u play a deranged 8 year old thats gone crazy from getting owned too much on halo 3. so he goes on a rampage and destroys his school, and while your at it make him eat the spleans of the dead to regen health and give him enough weapons to put the us army to shame. and then an army of mutant cat zombies suddenly arrives and you team up with an army of wiener dogs to quell them befor they launch a missile to the moon......

(note: lol)

ya i wouldnt reccomend doing that lol. but u can do better if sick and twisted is what ur aiming for :/
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Jul 31, 2008 at 06:00 PM
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Jul 31, 2008 at 06:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Seclusion Release Announcement Jul 27, 2008 07:35 PM (Total replies: 77)

looks nice!

dosnt look like ctf will be too fun on that map tho.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do you think CE gave you a future? Jul 10, 2008 10:56 PM (Total replies: 42)

Halo ce is what gave me modelling which is my only method of expressing myself as an artist.
continuing to create and get better at modelling for games is what i want to do with my life.

For giving me this halo ce will forever have a place in my memories. yes i think it gave me a nice future indeed.

ive got windows vista.

i dont really get any problems with it.

well sure somtimes somthings alot harder than it should be but i remember having my share of problems on widnows xp as well. everything has its pros and cons.

it just so happens one of xp's cons is what dennis said a a post or two above this.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ZBrush Jul 7, 2008 07:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

actually nugget i just got it and screwed around with a few buttons for fun. (im in process of getting a tut) but anyway it looked like a much easier process than making one in 3ds max.) (i dont have any delusions. its probably still hard but at least from what i have seen its not as hard as making an organic in max.)
Edited by Sneaky Ninja on Jul 7, 2008 at 07:32 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ZBrush Jul 7, 2008 06:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

thanks for the advice. i definetly dont wanna end up with somthing accidently being a few million wasted pollys.

thanks ppl now i gotta go get z brush and some nice shiny tutorials!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ZBrush Jul 7, 2008 06:30 PM (Total replies: 6)

i recently watched a video of somone making a head in ZBrush and thought it was incredibally better than 3ds max. so i was wondering if there was any way to make like lets say a head and Zbrush and export it to 3ds max.

also is it possible to use a displacment map to lets say get a head shape out of a cube or somthing? because then i could simply use that to get the head model into max. (of course theres a decent chance i have a gross misunderstanding of what a displacment map is.)

plz lemme know ^_^

Time: Mon July 28, 2014 8:29 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website