A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: gruntfromhalo
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 19, 2017 06:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 12
What Games do you play:
actual loli

Post Statistics
gruntfromhalo has contributed to 1772 posts out of 462810 total posts (.38%) in 3,471 days (.51 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 19, 2017 06:48 PM (Total replies: 11298)

Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz
are we doing audio stuff now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKc5GgGqS1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT8X7uWh_jU

the first track is actually pretty great, nice. i love that melody at 1:46 and 1:51 ish

halomaps album wen
Edited by gruntfromhalo on Mar 19, 2017 at 06:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 18, 2017 11:02 PM (Total replies: 11298)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
super quick track, sounds like it could fit in a sp level or something doesnt it?

https://clyp.it/dyupfx2l

plz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJN9KSzze1g

Also learn 2 link man.

wew
i aint into the that style of stuff much. needs more breakcore tBh
https://clyp.it/urnq3ijk
Edited by gruntfromhalo on Mar 19, 2017 at 12:44 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Ammonia Mar 17, 2017 07:02 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Silly artists and their obscure pretentious Latin-sounding names that don't mean anything.

Might as well call it project `` medium-poly BSP revamp with reach tags thrown in ``

You know.... For posterity
People ten years from now aren't going to know what the heck "Armonia" was or pertains to.

You know that one Selentic map with super duper fancy forerunner map with the dynamic lights is called? Good. You what it's CALLED so I can search it up? Nope? ME NEITHER.
Edited by OrangeJuice on Mar 9, 2017 at 04:52 PM

This project name actually makes sense though, along with part 2 called bleach.

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Mar 17, 2017 06:57 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: theTeabagger

Sweet, I noticed I had no chat abilities, which is like a Halo sin, how are they supposed to know what you think of them as you tea bag them?

edit: also I was hoping to hear it will automatically download the multiplayer maps.
Edited by theTeabagger on Mar 17, 2017 at 05:39 PM

You also have to speak Spanish to use chat

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Mar 17, 2017 06:56 PM (Total replies: 46)

hi where is the methyl ethyl ketone ???
:DDdD

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 17, 2017 06:18 PM (Total replies: 11298)

super quick track, sounds like it could fit in a sp level or something doesnt it?

https://clyp.it/dyupfx2l

Halo CE General Discussion » looking for crazy maps Mar 17, 2017 06:13 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Try elvira_city. It doesn't get much weirder than that...

altis knows whats up. check out his other 2 maps too, burnside and resurrection. esp burnside. but elvira city is about the craziest ive seen.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Mar 17, 2017 06:09 PM (Total replies: 90)

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
gruntfromhalo

yay its me

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Achieving the Pixelated PS1-look ? Feb 7, 2017 09:36 PM (Total replies: 5)

id recommend just faking it. faking it would be super easy. have em walk up to it and press a button to use or something and just switch the camera. if you want to be fancy you could model the outside of the screen, and have a texture with the overlay in the screen and the rest transparent, so it looks like youre lookin at the monitor when it switches to a new camera.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Neophobia Public Beta Feb 6, 2017 10:57 PM (Total replies: 42)

great work lad

Halo CE General Discussion » Where can I find you? Feb 6, 2017 10:53 PM (Total replies: 91)

yeah rip xfire, steam is a bit botnet but eh, better than alternatives. evolve has been totally ruined due to greed and bad business decisions. raptr never had a chance. discord ive never even used because im losing touch with the new generation already and im only 12.

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Someone who doesn't do drugs.

lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Achieving the Pixelated PS1-look ? Feb 6, 2017 09:38 PM (Total replies: 5)

i have no idea how to do this but holy hell i want to see what youre cooking up with that, sounds like it would be super cool. have you tried plugging in boundary values (as small and lrage as you can get) to figure out what a and b do?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Is it illegal? Feb 6, 2017 09:35 PM (Total replies: 7)

to me its like sampling. is it illegal? sometimes. does anyone care? not unless you're getting rich off it. and a lot of folks like seeing what people do with their work, and im sure that goes for vidya devs too.

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Feb 6, 2017 09:32 PM (Total replies: 400)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Or real life ?

whats that

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 6, 2017 09:25 PM (Total replies: 11298)

he looks like he wants a big hug with that friendly grin, i like it

Halo CE General Discussion » (Release) Hazmat Unit Feb 6, 2017 09:18 PM (Total replies: 33)

pretty sick OP

shoulders are the definition of hell because mcs shoulders are proportioned so weird it messes up every model ive tried to get ingame matching the animations. but your dude has a suit on so you could just mess with the shoulder size if it still doesnt look good after you get vertex weights right to match the animations.

Halo CE General Discussion » BigassV3 Weapon Skins Contest! Jan 18, 2017 10:21 PM (Total replies: 109)

Weed 4 dayz?

it is generally not okay to take cannabis

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Idea for making Halo Look better Jan 18, 2017 10:19 PM (Total replies: 26)

i thought you were a canadian
here you go
can you tell me what this says, it is very important

Edited by gruntfromhalo on Jan 18, 2017 at 10:19 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: giraffe
I hate it when people capitalize my name. mr dratt
that is a very long neck you have there mister giraffe

Halo CE General Discussion » merry xmas folks! Jan 18, 2017 10:08 PM (Total replies: 12)

You best make sure you are wearing your very best amour.
thanks flanker sama i knew you had it in you

Time: Mon May 22, 2017 7:20 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website