A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: arkaman
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 15, 2013 03:33 PM
Interests: Modding
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
arkaman has contributed to 392 posts out of 462361 total posts (.08%) in 3,448 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jan 15, 2013 03:33 PM (Total replies: 85)

I might do some work on it in a several weeks. Right now I am in the middle of getting surgery on my eyes. Just got my left one worked on and my right will be a few weeks later.
Edited by arkaman on Jan 15, 2013 at 08:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jan 14, 2013 05:45 PM (Total replies: 85)

don't ask to have my topic locked.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jan 16, 2011 11:44 AM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: SL Arbiter
@Hr3shy for some weird reason BFD wont work on the new tool, so that means you need to use the crappy old way of ripping for that game

It was only made to work on OOT & MM, to bad I know.

Quote: --- Original message by: ricola_reaper
are you going to add in the shops?

Depends, shops are one of the things that where not done in full 3D, Which makes things a little weird.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jan 15, 2011 01:50 PM (Total replies: 85)

mk, don't complain about lag then.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jan 15, 2011 01:45 PM (Total replies: 85)

Alright, and im guessing people still want it to be multiplayer and not Single player?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jan 15, 2011 01:05 PM (Total replies: 85)

I have a question, If I use my new mode of ripping its faster but, there is a little bit of texture at the top of the models where it should be clear. It is hard to notice and less your next to it.

If I use the old way of ripping it takes for ever to get it fixed but the texturing is a bit better.

What what do you think I should chose.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 9, 2010 07:07 PM (Total replies: 85)

Kokiri Forest Beta BSP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j4GbZQ6_9k

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 04:29 PM (Total replies: 85)

Almost done texturing

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 03:15 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse007
Quote: --- Original message by: arkaman
I hid the water for now. I am going to look at it later. Right now I am working on Kokiri Forest + external Duku Tree.

Wait, you are Arkaman?!?! i used to watch your tutorials on YouTube! I love the map, btw. cant wait for V.03 or whichever is next!

Yea its me :)

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 01:00 PM (Total replies: 85)

I hid the water for now. I am going to look at it later. Right now I am working on Kokiri Forest + external Duku Tree.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 12:51 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: anoldman
Well I guess you know what you're doing, so I it's for the best. And yea, I agree with you about the half way stuff.

The only reason that the lon lon ranch fit last time is it was resized to 1/3 the size. Which many people did not like including me. But when 0.2 came out I was not head of command. But now since everyone that was round at 0.2 is gone except me :) I get to make the rules.
Edited by arkaman on Jun 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 12:31 PM (Total replies: 85)

Yep, since lon lon is really big. It's not going to fit.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 12:26 PM (Total replies: 85)

Yes when that happens in OOT that will happen in Halo. Its the only way to do some things because how things fit together. So I think going half way is just dumb.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 11:47 AM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: anoldman
I have a question. When you add the new BSP will there be teleports or will they be connected without teleporters?

I am planing on adding more teleporters but only where they were in the game.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 7, 2010 11:19 AM (Total replies: 85)

0.o

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 6, 2010 10:13 AM (Total replies: 85)

I tried adding some nice fog to the water so it did not look like a hollow moving texture but... The fog extends across the whole map. Which means a river that's above another part of the BSP. If I add fog to that then it goes all over. I tried to portal it off but it did not work. Does anyone know if there is a way to stop it?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 6, 2010 09:31 AM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zenzarxus
Quote:
1: ARKaMAN "Active"
2: Cellesta "Inactive"
3: Advancebo "Inactive"
4: Slowbullet "Inactive"
5: Rambo "Inactive"

Wait, so your saying your the only one working on this project at the moment?!

Yea....

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 5, 2010 08:29 PM (Total replies: 85)

I know this might seem like a dumb question but how do I get the water to flow the right direction. :(

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 5, 2010 01:13 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
how high do you mean when you say high understanding of hek?

I added more info about that.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Land of Hyrule 0.3 (WIP) Jun 5, 2010 01:08 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: Link2262
I have a question: Is there going to be an inside of the Gerudo Fortress?

Q: Will this map have "bla bla bla bla bla" in it?
A: I don't know yet. But if you see it in the map you will know.

Time: Sun April 30, 2017 8:33 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website