A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mythic128
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 26, 2010 09:06 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo: Custom Edition, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Lost Planet: Colonies Edition
-Account Locked-
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Mythic128 has contributed to 611 posts out of 464586 total posts (.13%) in 3,610 days (.17 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

quoted profanity
Edited by Dennis on Sep 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM

I search my old username on Google search for the lulz, and this is one of the first results. The last time I visited this whole forum was years ago.

I sort of miss this game, after massive amounts of Garry's Mod, Sourcemods, and indie games.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's your favorite diolog in Halo? Oct 23, 2008 09:44 PM (Total replies: 96)

Anything Sargent Johnson says.

Halo CE General Discussion » PROJECT HALOID Sep 6, 2008 01:47 AM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: Scorpio
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
Quote: --- Original message by: Scorpio
That video was the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my life, and I hate it. A lot.

I agree, and I hate it also.

:D winpost is win
I was truly disappointed in that video. I didn't laugh, didn't smile, just facepalmed.

Quote: --- Original message by: NT Productions
What is the point of this?

Halo CE General Discussion » You playing Halo Custom Edition. Sep 5, 2008 05:17 PM (Total replies: 61)

Quote: --- Original message by: THX 1138
you have to wait 5 days before posting pictures
Wait, really? Oh, thank god! This just made my day!

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 5, 2008 05:07 PM (Total replies: 4973)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Reminds me of G.I. Joe. Ah, I remember the days.
Edited by Mythic128 on Sep 5, 2008 at 05:07 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: grunt killer 29
i really need to know some cheats and glitches so please don't do jokes i just wanna know some cheats and please don't spam it i don't want it locked. also if u can show me links to places that have cheats please post them but nuthin illegal i dont want dat if u post a cheat or glitch ill sent u a present and if u spam it ill tell Dennis and ask him 2 ban u also don't do something stupid like act all angry and tell me off i really just wanna know how 2 get some cheats or glitches and don't be an ass please
Learn some grammar, then talk to us. :\

Halo CE General Discussion » Official CE Map Pack Idea? Aug 14, 2008 10:14 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skelito
Yes I agree with him 100%. Ever look at some of those map pack ideas? I'm talking about a Map Pack that is created by this community Halo Maps. Maps that the members nominate and vote on. Not BillyBobs top 10 my favs.
I can probably just host a map pack download on Fileden, and ask Dennis to add it to the homepage of Halomaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » where do i Post for help with Halo CE aimbot?? Aug 14, 2008 10:08 PM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: videoman
ok heres what's up: i have tryed using the aimbot and it gives me a Gatering Exeption error when trying to use it. and yes i doing everything the right way. here let me explane what i am doing to use the aimbot: i am starting Halo CE then joining a Multiplayer game then i Alt+Tab, then i Start up the Aimbot for Halo CE then before i even go back to the game (by Alt+Tab again) it gives me the "Gathering Exeption error". does anyone know how to fix the prob??

PS: do have to have the 1.07 Patch or the 1.08 patch for it to work, or which one are you NOT to have??
To start off, only sucky video game players use Aimbot because they can't seem to get a kill regularly. Also, you made it pretty obvious that you own a program that is against the rules

Honestly, I wish Selentic was here :D

Edited by Mythic128 on Aug 14, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » 1.08 Official No-CD Patch Released! Aug 11, 2008 11:26 PM (Total replies: 71)

Nice find. I'll see if this would fix Halo for me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo - Dedicated Server Jul 25, 2008 10:36 PM (Total replies: 8)

I was wondering what was going to happen to this thread. Good job putting it to good use

Halo CE General Discussion » halospyce Jul 25, 2008 06:43 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: unsealedbob3
its not when windows onelive care or whatever it is came up i said allow
never mind i found that i have to pay for it
Edited by unsealedbob3 on Jul 25, 2008 at 06:37 PM
NO! That is incorrect, because it is not supported by Xbox/Windows Live or Games for Windows. Do not spend your money on something you don't have to.

Halo CE General Discussion » halospyce Jul 25, 2008 06:37 PM (Total replies: 5)

If you have any type of Firewall, disable it at the time. They tend to mess around with anything that connects to the internet.

Lol, "HaloSpyce" sounds like a mapping team name.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jul 25, 2008 06:34 PM (Total replies: 8458)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
I call it

Senonitor (sentinel+monitor)
being bored, i was messing around with the sentinel model. and it hit me, make a new type of sentinel. i based it on 2 ideas:

1. Flood outbreaks on other installations were becoming massive, so it created new kinds of sentinels to control the flood. and it combined the power of a monitor, with the speed and agility, and defence of a sentinel.

2. On some other Installation, the monitor of the installation, used its power as leader, and combined itself with a sentinel, creating this new type of forerunner robotic.

I got it animated enough to go ingame. I just need to animate the death animations. I also made new garbage tags, so when its destroyed, along with sentinel parts, montior parts also break off.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc292/Advancebo/senonitor.jpg
It looks like you just merged a monitor with a generic sentinel. Try to mix it up a bit, and "Blend" the monitor into the sentinel.

Halo CE General Discussion » I wanna make a tripmine. Jul 25, 2008 05:12 PM (Total replies: 56)

To answer your question, the action of it "Exploding" will likely not sync very well.

Halo CE General Discussion » tournament Jul 24, 2008 05:50 PM (Total replies: 38)

Throw in a password and PM it to all of the players. That way, only we can play excluding the Aimbotters and other hackers.

Halo CE General Discussion » is the zteam still around? Jul 24, 2008 05:47 PM (Total replies: 13)

I'm pretty sure they hang around Modacity.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lego Hornet... Jul 24, 2008 05:26 PM (Total replies: 41)

That's fantastic, Roth. Keep it up, I can't wait for more!

Halo CE General Discussion » ODST AI Jul 21, 2008 10:35 PM (Total replies: 109)

Quote: --- Original message by: donut7024
So if you can't handle that then give me sum pics of ur mom and gtfo
I'm sorry, these forums aren't filled with the players that clog the Halo: Custom Edition online system.

Time: Sat November 18, 2017 2:42 PM 454 ms.
A Halo Maps Website