A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AlwinRoth
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 31, 2010 02:33 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
AlwinRoth has contributed to 1778 posts out of 464614 total posts (.38%) in 3,553 days (.50 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Update me please. Oct 31, 2010 02:33 PM (Total replies: 6)

Haven't been on lately

and I'm curious to what has happened to this community.

So update me.

Halo CE General Discussion » let the voting begin Oct 31, 2010 02:32 PM (Total replies: 31)

Turf Styled because there's already a forerunner version of the pit on halomaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] A remake of sorts of Powerhouse Aug 29, 2010 10:09 AM (Total replies: 210)

Congratz on being the first and only person by far to release a Halo Reach styled map.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tag] CMT BR with shotgun. Aug 24, 2010 09:54 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
i actualy like this, it kind of reminds me of the gun in killzone that the bad guys use. (i forgot there name :P)

Hellghast.

Halo CE General Discussion » Who would you say is the Aug 24, 2010 10:24 AM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: AlwinRoth
higuy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Who would you say is the Aug 23, 2010 01:36 PM (Total replies: 81)

higuy.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tag] CMT BR with shotgun. Aug 23, 2010 01:31 PM (Total replies: 37)

You should post some screenshots/videos to draw more attention.

I really like the idea, thanks for the contribute.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tag] CMT BR with Shotgun Aug 22, 2010 03:26 PM (Total replies: 111)

Quote: --- Original message by: pakar45
Yo Tard.

Yo Tard.

Please do not do this to all of cmt's weapons.

Why do you have to be such an Ass Hole?

The guy is "modding".

Modifying current existing content to his own liking.
Plus he's actually contributing this to the community.

Sure, it's easy what he did, but so what?

We're terribly sorry that we all can't be pro modelers.

oh, and that silly "you dun goofed" crap is really ridiculous, you make yourself and the person who said it look like a major dumb-ass.

As for your Mod:

Yeah it's neat, the idea of a shotgun to a BR rather than the Grenade Launcher could be nifty, and I'm surprised the community hasn't really done anything like this, well from what I' looked through.

Edited by AlwinRoth on Aug 22, 2010 at 03:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » -Official- Backwash W.I.P. Aug 21, 2010 03:10 PM (Total replies: 186)

I would suggest to not make the sword have a lunge, it'll screw things up.

Edited by AlwinRoth on Aug 21, 2010 at 03:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Request [Again] Aug 20, 2010 06:38 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Um....
you do it?

That was a useless post, you haven't read the rule have you?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach for PC petition. Aug 19, 2010 10:50 PM (Total replies: 219)

Quote: --- Original message by: ThetianSoldier

I'll have to agree with that; I hate Crysis (and believe me, I've played it.) All it is is an "OMG GRAFIKS" fest with horribly placed controls.

You realize you can change the controls?
As well as use a 360 controller.

The game in my opinion was pretty neat, I really enjoyed playing through it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best Halo CE orginal maps. Aug 18, 2010 10:27 AM (Total replies: 27)

Hang Em High - No clue, I just love those ramp ways and such, would be awesome to see in future halo games.

Chill Out- It's not like those symmetrical maps I see in most games, it's completely different everywhere you go.

Halo CE General Discussion » Touch on Realism Aug 14, 2010 09:05 PM (Total replies: 69)

I'm not much of a "Realism" guy on my video games.

However, it would be nice to have a video game with realistic characteristics.

I mean, in real life, it's not like you can run around and shoot people/objects and not get in trouble for it? That's where video-simulators kick in. (A.k.a. Video Games)

Halo CE General Discussion » Every body, how do you think of REACH? Aug 12, 2010 09:08 AM (Total replies: 118)

Well

Forge 2.0 looks amazing.

Single Player reminds me of the exploration I got from Halo 1.

Plus it's a good system Link styled game.

So I'll be using this game A-lot for Lan Parties
(Last year we only had 12 players for Halo 3, this year everyone bought 360's so were good for 16)

Unlike call of duty where you can only system link 1 player to another rather than 4 splitscreen...

So yeah, I think Halo Reach will stand out.
Edited by AlwinRoth on Aug 12, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » New video Game website Aug 8, 2010 10:06 PM (Total replies: 21)

I added some.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach for PC petition. Jul 31, 2010 06:44 PM (Total replies: 219)

Quote: --- Original message by: KappaLocust
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Quote: --- Original message by: KappaLocust
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
I'm not getting the game. Hah.

Wow, that sucks doesn't it.

No :D

So then what will you do when everyone is playing Reach, log onto steam and play MW2?

I don't have a 360 and probably am not going to purchase reach as well.

I'm not interested in the online play (although forge 2.0 is pretty neat)
just into the singleplayer which I'll probably get through a friends house in about 3-4 hours.

Then, I would go back home, and play

Counter Strike Source
Team Fortress 2
Various Unreal Engine Mods
COD4 along with all the mods it has (still can't find that bloody star wards mod)
Bad Company 2
Starcraft 2

Note this:

Not everyone will be playing Halo Reach, sure there will be a lot of people playing it, but mostly I'm guessing those 12 year old kids who can get rather annoying.

Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
But a controller is as, or even more, easy to use.
I typed one-handed.

A mouse allows you to aim at a much faster speed,

If the 360 supported a mouse and keyboard style of play,
the players with a mouse would likely be dominating.

Edited by AlwinRoth on Jul 31, 2010 at 06:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Slum Dog Jul 31, 2010 09:05 AM (Total replies: 73)

I like this, I was always hoping for some kind of apocalypse styled map or
a "ghost town" city.

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] Feel Good Inc Jul 29, 2010 07:06 PM (Total replies: 15)

Doesn't look like it's above the clouds :P

You should of fogged up the entire bottom, and made the top a bit more bright, with a sunset style,

like you did for Peril.

They should release halo Reach on to the PC as well >:D

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach Forge Ideas Jul 25, 2010 07:41 PM (Total replies: 28)

I'm going to make Blood Gulch!

Oh wai-

As for seriousness,

I would probably make a crap load of various zombie maps, I had this thought of what if
I could make a zombie-escape map, like the ones you see in counter strike.

Also would make this big-ass long bridge styled map, pretty much narrows on steroids.
Edited by AlwinRoth on Jul 25, 2010 at 07:41 PM

Time: Mon September 25, 2017 11:36 PM 531 ms.
A Halo Maps Website