A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ro0ster
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 16, 2012 11:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: 1st/3rd person sh00ters, sometimes RTS
is a rooster
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Ro0ster has contributed to 1001 posts out of 469161 total posts (.21%) in 4,202 days (.24 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Longsword needs to be fixed. Apr 16, 2012 11:22 PM (Total replies: 39)

I think the manual door open can be done via firing animations.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Mar 18, 2012 05:36 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
2img=spam?
Interesting.

According to Dictionary.com Spam is defined as "disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail". These two images most certainly fit this definition as they are disrupting the topic.

Halo CE General Discussion » Question about maps Feb 27, 2012 08:37 AM (Total replies: 4)

Halo Editing Kit: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=411
Edited by Ro0ster on Feb 27, 2012 at 08:38 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Jail type map (NO name yet.) Jan 25, 2012 07:12 PM (Total replies: 138)

I am pretty sure it doesn't sync.

Quote: --- Original message by: kev3344
Medical block

Thanks Bro

Halo CE General Discussion » Is it possible... to play Co-op on CE? Nov 22, 2011 06:25 PM (Total replies: 22)

Who says CO-OP needs to have AI?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Cant fire imediatly after reload-full Nov 7, 2011 04:50 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
In my experience there isn't a way to circumvent this - even in stock H1 stuff you can notice it (try shooting the Sniper Rifle immediately after a reload-full). The only thing you can do really is to try to make your reload-full and reload-empty animations close enough in frame-count as to not be too noticeable.
Alright thanks. I guess I'll just have to lengthen the space between the mag in and out on the full to compensate for putting away the old mag.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Cant fire imediatly after reload-full Nov 7, 2011 08:42 AM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
If they're custom animations, have you tried looking at the amount of frames in the animation?
Maybe you've got a space after the animation itself ends.
I have checked that as well and that is not the case.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Cant fire imediatly after reload-full Nov 6, 2011 10:52 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Juiceb0xhero
I think there is a Reload Time somewhere in the .weapon tag, just scale that down a couple seconds.

I have tried using that but it doesn't seem to anything, even if I make it a really high number it doesn't affect anything.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Cant fire imediatly after reload-full Nov 5, 2011 07:57 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have a weapon with both a reload-full and reload-empty animation. When I reload-full I have to wait a short while before I can shoot again. It seems to be about the same time as the reload-empty which has a longer reload time because the next round needs to be chambered. How can I make it so that I don't have to wait so long to fire after reloading with a partial magazine.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 18, 2011 12:00 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
Working on a custom control room. Little bit like the one the one in Halo 3.

I don't know that much about forerunner architecture, but that really doesn't look forerunner to me.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 8, 2011 07:55 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
The projectile detonates in mid-air and brings out another one to simulate the mid-air state change.
Edited by Jesse on Sep 6, 2011 at 12:28 AM
How do you get the new projectile to keep the same direction and velocity?

Halo CE General Discussion » roll the credits! Sep 1, 2011 05:28 PM (Total replies: 11)

I know there is a way to do it. In Gammas Firefight Portent, this can be seen if press escape and press the credits button.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Shotgun reload animations question Aug 29, 2011 07:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

Okay thanks and I assume the other is for when you pump the shotgun after reloading the weapon when its dry.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Shotgun reload animations question Aug 29, 2011 06:54 PM (Total replies: 5)

No, I know they are used because they are referenced in the model animations.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Shotgun reload animations question Aug 29, 2011 06:22 PM (Total replies: 5)

I am tying to animate a shotgun and I have noticed that the stock shotgun has a reload-empty, an enter, an exit-empty and an exit-full animation. What does each of these animations do?

Halo CE General Discussion » a halo reach firefight map for halo ce Aug 28, 2011 07:43 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: milkkookie
go buy/rent/steal reach

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:CEA some changes. Aug 28, 2011 04:03 AM (Total replies: 338)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark Neon
Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows
Me too.

I was wishing for blood gulch too... Not yucky old Hemorrage. I want blood gulch!

well they said the title update will make up for it causing the classic playlist to have it with no bloom and h1 layout

I almost 100% guarantee you that I will end up rage quitting the classic playlist since the 3sk magnum is in there.
If the magnum is 3sk, did they change the DMR?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Aug 27, 2011 12:02 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark Neon
Quote: --- Original message by: Bottletopman
Anyone gonna create/rip a Halo Reach civilian?

Reach has civilians?
Yes. Yes it does.

Which version do you have? There is one by bobsam that exports MUCH faster.

Edit: It's called JMS_Exporter_v1-0-3b
Edited by Ro0ster on Aug 22, 2011 at 09:40 AM

Time: Tue July 23, 2019 11:49 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website