A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: aklass
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 09:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
aklass has contributed to 633 posts out of 467785 total posts (.14%) in 3,975 days (.16 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

lol just because I no longer am with the team anymore I like to check up on progress

Quote: --- Original message by: doompig444
Quote: --- Original message by: aklass
figures lol that was my br that i used refs for, hunter's br is the current one and he doesn't compare Fp view he just models from the world ref.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.

lol yeah I've been gone for awhile and my modeling skills haven't gotten anywhere. I have over the long time I was dead, started my PC building business, learned to drive, and now I'm just modding my car

figures lol that was my br that i used refs for, hunter's br is the current one and he doesn't compare Fp view he just models from the world ref.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 5, 2009 06:18 PM (Total replies: 2917)

how about fix that bug that doesn't spawn waves after level 10 Plus I'll be broadcasting extras right now link above

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 4, 2009 08:50 PM (Total replies: 2917)

doing some broad casting =p http://www.xfire.com/live_video/aklass/

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 25, 2009 12:39 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Break a leg means break a curtain leg. With audience applaud on stage they open and close the curtains sometimes causing the curtains to break a leg

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 10, 2009 09:17 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Hes releasing a RC on Sunday to select people

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 8, 2009 11:12 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous__1337
no love 4 the skin akalslaslalsl

Kinda funny because the same person skinned yours

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 8, 2009 05:53 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Aklass, your sniper is really good IMO, but it's kinda hard to use a sniper with no animations :x

I know places to ask for favors.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 7, 2009 11:35 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Vote 4 Sxe Sniper =p

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 7, 2009 09:56 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Xfire's on

The sniper Gamma will use in firefight.

I'm editing the display and shaders.
Edited by jesse on Sep 7, 2009 at 09:06 PM

I'm pretty sure he already has mine thats skinned and ready to go..

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 7, 2009 08:18 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Don't like that one it seems as if he spends too much time putting the magazine back on.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 5, 2009 10:34 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: jimmy
Silencers aren't really silent contrary to popular belief. It just helps reduce the sound when you're outside. When you're inside you'll hear it. I've fired a baretta 92 and an ar15 with silencers on them inside a range and you can still hear them with the ear protection on.

Real silencers are illegal for civilian use, even if it's at the range. They probably gave you a low grade flash suppressor. I've seen military silencers in action, up close, and trust me that you can barely hear anything. If some high-priority target were tapping their fingers on a desk in an office, they wouldn't hear their bodyguards getting massacred outside the door.

Cheapo? The person who let me fired his gun actually went out and paid for the Class 3 license in order to use sound suppressors. Then went out and bought a sound suppressor. And you probably didn't hear a thing because they're using subsonic rounds. We used supersonic rounds.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 3, 2009 09:52 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Silencers aren't really silent contrary to popular belief. It just helps reduce the sound when you're outside. When you're inside you'll hear it. I've fired a baretta 92 and an ar15 with silencers on them inside a range and you can still hear them with the ear protection on.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 3, 2009 06:12 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Maybe we should add this.
Edited by jesse on Sep 2, 2009 at 11:39 PM

I already gave him an SMG though =)

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 30, 2009 07:21 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Back to the magazine thing, In real life you never do that to a magazine. You always put it into a mag dump pouch to be reused, not let it automatically eject onto the floor.

Halo CE General Discussion » So those guys, yeah them... Aug 28, 2009 09:54 AM (Total replies: 389)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009

I'm guessing that you're gonna replace all my models so I get no credit right? Anyways Hunter's Sniper looks bad in FP. The scope doesn't even align right.. it shouldn't be in the middle like that its offset.

Lol, you seem to have a problem with me, you care to explain?

Looks fine to me disregarding the fact that its my model.
And Doan, you should not texture the sniper untill you have my updated model.
Edited by anonymous_2009 on Aug 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Its not that Its just your models look great in 3p but when you get into Accuracy becomes an issue. As you said yourself you don't stare at a ref all day.

I'll show you what I mean

How it should look

Edited by aklass on Aug 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Edited by aklass on Aug 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 27, 2009 09:59 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
Oh, and CAD mentioned he was adding a suppressor, which kinda makes the attachment make more sense, as he is making it a silenced version. Silenced weapons usually have laser sight.

Umm how does that make more sense? you can add a laser to anything, and silenced weapons usually has a laser? Thats a load of bull. Lasers are used to assist in aiming from the hip, not because you're using a silenced weapon. Frankly using a silenced weapon with a laser makes no sense because you would just be giving away your position.

Halo CE General Discussion » So those guys, yeah them... Aug 26, 2009 03:29 PM (Total replies: 389)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
I'm guessing that you're gonna replace all my models so I get no credit right? Anyways Hunter's Sniper looks bad in FP. The scope doesn't even align right.. it shouldn't be in the middle like that its offset.

I'm not sure what's currently being used other than the smg. And I wouldn't replace it. -o-

SMG and Mauler

Halo CE General Discussion » So those guys, yeah them... Aug 26, 2009 11:15 AM (Total replies: 389)

Time: Wed December 12, 2018 9:54 PM 407 ms.
A Halo Maps Website