A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ALD_KaiZei
About Contact
Last Post: May 11, 2009 10:02 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ALD_KaiZei has contributed to 170 posts out of 469462 total posts (.04%) in 4,302 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » MP2SPMT-official project discussion Mar 9, 2009 08:29 PM (Total replies: 68)

Quote: --- Original message by: crop55

Hi mp2spmt

my deepest apologies to everyone of the team. you all now why i did this and im sory but all this is over now. it was me who spammed modacity forum released the fake rio and released counter attack under the name tcem advanchebo. sory for all the trouble but i had my reasons for spamming the forum. i was a member of dzmt leaded by darkzealot. thats where it all begun. that was one year ago when dz hated cmt and thought they ripped and made this unprotector. it also forced me to hax the gct site. i am ald kazei maby you still know me from the unprotector incident.

So, everyone, including those listed below, you have my apology.

cmt
modacity
mp2spmt
darkzealot
dzmt/gct/tcem members: josh rooster corvette fbi enzo darkhalo caboose117. and all those others who where in dzmt/gct/tcem.

to Darkzealot:
i bet your suprised to see me again afther all this. you realy pissed me of that time. especialy with the unprotector. afther you apologied to cmt you said the unprotector was dead
but when you made the new gct site you stil wanted to release it. thats why i haxed the gct site. but i dont think gct wil still live if i didnt hac it. all i can do now is say sory and hope you understand what i did
Edited by crop55 on Mar 9, 2009 at 12:41 PM

DarkZealot just linked me to this topic, and this is what I have to say; OMGWTFBBQ.

Honestly, I don't know why this, 'crop55' moron would impersonate me, (Not to mention he didn't even use a name that looks like mine, lol.), but he obviously needs grammar lessons, especially considering the fact that he cannot even spell my name correctly, and has about *counts* 30 or so spelling errors in his/her post, LOL. But all I have to say to this idiot is f*** off.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halp :v Jan 5, 2009 03:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

:D ty

Halo CE General Discussion » Halp :v Jan 5, 2009 03:12 PM (Total replies: 2)

I R BACK LOLOLOL..

Okay, I am trying to track down all of the working apps for Halo 1.08

I have almost all of them, but I can't seem to find the Bloom hack

Does someone have a link? or something? I can't find it on modacity >_>
Edited by ALD_KaiZei on Jan 5, 2009 at 03:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo PC>CE Converter Apr 11, 2008 01:45 PM (Total replies: 3)

Close it, and reopen it, then put in the directory, and DONT make spelling errors :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Your opinion Apr 9, 2008 04:25 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: hailstorm65
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
Recently, I was able to fix my Energy Sword tags with the help of Me_KS so they deal damage.

What I'm asking is if you could watch this video of them in action, and possibly add any comments, or suggestions.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GC7D-6904qY

It's in 3rd Person but you can still see the HUD / Reticle.

You messed up on the map, should have just been swords; no PRs, vehicles, nothing but swords.

You miss the point, it was a beta testing map, he was trying to do it quickly and just put the swords in there with the mp_elites. And really, vehicles make Halo, with vehicles, its hard to get around the map quickly enough, and without long range weapons, it gets kind of annoying to have to charge at anyone you see, and risk getting hurt; it's imposable to use stealth without long range weapons.

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinma Use Map Request!! Apr 7, 2008 04:36 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: Wilson77
Or you can shut the hell up and read the rules?

Quote: --- THE RULES
6. DO NOT act as a moderator. Do not post messages in response to their infraction. That is the moderator's job. If someone breaks a rule let the moderator handle it.

Edited by ALD_KaiZei on Apr 7, 2008 at 04:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Getting .3DS & .MAX files into GMAX Apr 7, 2008 01:02 PM (Total replies: 6)

omg.. It imports .3DS

NOT .MAX or .OBJ

There are scripts for getting .GBXModel and .OBJ imported (although i can only get the .GBXModel script to work, cry)

Halo CE General Discussion » RVB IS BACK Apr 6, 2008 02:09 PM (Total replies: 11)

omg leet i cant wait :D

Halo CE General Discussion » why dont bungie Apr 6, 2008 01:29 PM (Total replies: 94)

Sorry Dennis, didnt mean to explode like that... its just this guy, "poop" is being hard headed and wont listen to ANY reasoning at all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Your opinion Apr 6, 2008 10:48 AM (Total replies: 43)

GG DarkZealot lol

Nice Tags *ripped* XD

Halo CE General Discussion » why dont bungie Apr 5, 2008 09:18 PM (Total replies: 94)

Quote: --- Original message by: ALD_KaiZei
So stop posting in this thread

omg srsly, JUST STOP POSTING.

Halo CE General Discussion » why dont bungie Apr 5, 2008 06:11 PM (Total replies: 94)

Quote: --- Original message by: gamegodlazy
why is he wiser then me.......
got proof?
well now on the more inportant stuff
why hasnt any1 choose 1 of my options

So stop posting in this thread

Edited by ALD_KaiZei on Apr 5, 2008 at 06:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » why dont bungie Apr 5, 2008 06:04 PM (Total replies: 94)

Quote: --- Original message by: poop
on the computer i'd say there are more computers out there being used for businesses college use ect then some one just using it for playing games. that is y 7 million copies sold for xbox and 1 million for pc. im not saying piracy doesnt happen but it would be more money getting all the software and this chip u have to put in ur computer in order to play it than to just by the game like after a few months of it coming out. and picary does happen for xbox and other consoles too but u have to get a specail chip to play it. and all the info about this chip i looked up on the internet for this situation not because i wanted a chip.

That was the most retarded excuse ive ever heard of.

Facts:

• Bungie and Microsoft have both DENIED ALL RUMORS that there will be Halo 3 for PC, so stop hoping, its not going to happen.

• Bungie / and / or Microsoft will not just make this "Halo 3 Style HCE" that you want Just for you.

• It wouldn't be possible anyway.

• Halo CE would need a completely new game engine (You would need to replace the whole game code, this alone would take you and a group of people over 16 YEARS, YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, THAT YOU COULD BE SPENDING WITH YOUR FAMILY, HAVING A REAL LIFE, to re-code. And Even if you did waste your life doing that, two things would happen: Bungie and Microsoft would sue you, and the HCE Gaming community would be dead (These are facts people, it is going to happen eventually.)

So stop posting in this thread, it ISN'T going to happen.

People, Just stop posting in this thread, we have told him enough times, hes just being a spoiled noob that doesn't like the word "NO"

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
The answer as much as you may not like it is fully encompassed with two letters: "N" and "O" in that order.
Listen To Dennis, he is a wise man, WISER THAN ANY OF US WILL EVER BE.

Again, a Halo 3 Style CE ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.

Halo CE General Discussion » why dont bungie Apr 4, 2008 04:21 PM (Total replies: 94)

srsly, just go buy Halo 3... and mabey some grammar lessons while your at it...

Halo CE General Discussion » hai guyz this game is dieing!!!!!!!!!! Apr 4, 2008 12:42 PM (Total replies: 51)

-sigh- here we go again... ;_;

Halo CE General Discussion » hai guyz this game is dieing!!!!!!!!!! Apr 4, 2008 09:50 AM (Total replies: 51)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Its because not many people know of Halo Custom Edition. Whenever i watch a HaloCE related video on youtube, i look at the comments and they say: OHHH Whered you get that?, IS that a hack for Halo PC?, No its a mod, I tried downloading the map and put it on HaloPC but it wont work can someone help me?

ETC

Also whenever i go into a server in HaloPC, I ask if anyone has CE, most says they have no idea what that is
Edited by Advancebo on Apr 3, 2008 at 10:14 PM

THAT is what I don't get, the EPIC LAZINESS of people that play PC. I mean srsly, duh, LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN IN THE GAMELOBBY ._. there is a screen ticker right there that says soemthing like "Check out the Unsupported Halo CE, *blah blah url <insert>*"

i mean come on ._.

Quote: --- Original message by: Wolf_
Lol, Yoyorats :P
Dont joke about the name..K?

... Do you even know what i was talking about...?

Lol, Yoyorats :P

omg, you mean i waisted 5 hours of waiting for the spam flooding filter system waiting all just so i could make 13 posts.. v_v

Dennis, and p0lar_bear... You Are Evil ._.

Halo CE General Discussion » IM LEAVIN YOU GUYS Apr 1, 2008 11:52 PM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: sinned
Quote: --- Original message by: __napalm__
LOOK, ITS A *****! http://youtube.com/watch?v=DontclickthisLOL

Pervert

Lol'd

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 6:28 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website