A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JACK SPARROW
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 21, 2010 08:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: @_@ u never saw me

Post Statistics
JACK SPARROW has contributed to 227 posts out of 461484 total posts (.05%) in 3,325 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 21, 2010 08:21 PM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS

Quote: --- Original message by: JACK SPARROW

GOOD GOD HUNTER.
I just have one thing to say to you. You're a very sad person lol.

isnt that the one wear u blow up...

You realize that the use of Allah is God, right? The same god Christians worship? And you realize that Christianity and Islam are almost exactly the same at the core, except when it comes to Jesus and Muhammad?
Edited by ASP_GRUNTS on Dec 21, 2010 at 04:18 PM
im not getting into this argument and just cus i said 8 words doesnt mean u have to quote and try to drag me into the argument

It's not an argument, those are facts. You just insulted half the population by saying those 8 words. Why not educate yourself before assuming that 1.5 billion Muslims on Earth are suicidal terrorists.
Edited by ASP_GRUNTS on Dec 21, 2010 at 07:21 PM
u take stuff to serious... and who knows mayb they are suicidal! now im going to end this (with me and grunts atleast)

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 21, 2010 06:52 PM (Total replies: 281)

GOOD GOD HUNTER.
I just have one thing to say to you. You're a very sad person lol.

You realize that the use of Allah is God, right? The same god Christians worship? And you realize that Christianity and Islam are almost exactly the same at the core, except when it comes to Jesus and Muhammad?
Edited by ASP_GRUNTS on Dec 21, 2010 at 04:18 PM
im not getting into this argument and just cus i said 8 words doesnt mean u have to quote and try to drag me into the argument

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 21, 2010 12:59 PM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I have left this thread going, as off the topic of Halo CE as it is, because so far it has not generated any real mean spirited responses and frankly I was and am interested in how people here in this forum perceive it. As long as it doesn't revert to name calling I will let it continue. Keep in mind though that religion is a very touchy subject to discuss because it has a wide range of emotional context depending on each person's personal belief system. Tread lightly.

Christmas is both a religious and and secular holiday. I am sure it has different meaning to everyone, from any or no faith based belief or from personal experiences. Since it is approaching it is fine to discuss it but please do check facts and word rebuttal responses with the utmost care.

One of the issues that I have seen so far is about it's origin. In the Christian religion It is not in fact the celebration of the exact DAY of Jesus Christ's birth but of his birth in general. The day was selected by the church to coincide with already existing Pagan holidays of winter as a way to make converting more convenient and easy. This can easily be confirmed by doing some research or by talking to your priest or pastor.

What ever you do believe be it in Christ, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, L. Ron Hubbard or nothing at all, I wish you the best during this holiday season.

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 20, 2010 03:29 PM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Guys, really. Everyone just chillax, pull up some cocoa and a movie/fire, and think about your own beliefs. You have yours, I have mine. Stop trying to prove something on a game forum.

i dont have any cocoa or fire :( and i overwatched all my movies (1-2 times)
also ^this is correct :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 20, 2010 01:37 PM (Total replies: 281)

merry christmas

i would have the win pic but i dont want to upload it so i can enter the url

Quote: --- Original message by: Wolf_

It's not like you're not aware that you are constantly being watched. The paranoia grows on everyone these days, thus the theorys that the gouverments sits in a room somewhere mapping your daily life through watching your internet activity. I doubt they do though. But yeah, why would someone even get on such a silly topic as ip security and rainy days.
Edited by Wolf_ on Aug 20, 2010 at 07:28 PM
must delete files....

thx for making me scurred :P

Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
u haz minecraft?

yes. you?
mmhm its fun the server i play has a guest area (small box that gets reset) and a member area member area is HUGE :D anyway we should prolly get on topic before we get pwned by dennis

---------- ------------|
---------- ------------
__

Sorry for not being online. I'm kinda busy with school and all and my new obsession with minecraft..

i cant be online much either internet is goin crappy i can barely load google XD

u haz minecraft?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce isnt loading at all... Aug 29, 2010 12:52 AM (Total replies: 22)

i no his comp cant be it... cause i run it on high when i had a nvidia geforce mx 440 graphics card 1.7ghz proccessor (yes my comp sucks) stuff like that mayb u should wait a week and see if it works its wat i always do XD

so far it seemed to have worked on 2 games outa 10

Quote: --- Original message by: Niels
Quote: --- Original message by: ThE EmO
Well i did get offended by that :/ and Mapzy18/ [BOD][MS]Daile is the Team leader

oh and daile! if u read this i cant do anything for HCE at the moment D: my laptop kinda...died T^T and HCE and EVERYTHING is gone and im not allowed to install it on the vista comp o.o

i guess i'll help manage the parts of the team..or maybe even make a website O_O
(i will never make one! idk how to lol >:3)

i think i no someone who could... they dont play halo but they have remade the same site 4times due to hackers taking it down :P (he meh clan leader on steam)

Dude your wrong there. I play halo and I am currently making a site remeber? -_-
And yes I know what I'm doing.

Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
omg this team is so un organised..

Now that's why I'm still not too bizy finding members and I'm all about bilding an ORGANIZED site. Too keep the team organized when I start it up.
I've CURRENTLY no trust in this team as a stable good working map creation team. Therefore I will for now stay out of it and whatch from behind my screen, see what happens. Maybe it will become something good but for now I await the signs of change...
are u making a site for THIS team? cus i didnt think u wer in it XD

mayb i should l2read more

then again mayb not

Listen guys, I am sick and tired of translating what you mean from OMG guise irsocool to proper english. If you could please either talk better or direct me to a professional translator I would be most grateful.
i dont see anything like that except for u=you ya=yeah no=know thats about all i see about it

Quote: --- Original message by: Niels
Oh cmon guys anyone can do that ip trick and since this is dennis forum on a server he controls he has all of our ip's if he looks into all that data. Btw that pickture only shocks me since his house is far better than mine. In my country there's even a google streetvieuw coming up. Meaning you guys can look into my front windows and... too bad you probebly won't see me but mayby one of my partents? naaa no change :P. If I had a way of obtaining dennis IP I could locate him hover he hides inside his own server whitch is probebly just some internet server in some distant facility. No need to try finding my house people nothing intresting to see....
except ur collection of... shutting up now

Quote: --- Original message by: ThE EmO
Well i did get offended by that :/ and Mapzy18/ [BOD][MS]Daile is the Team leader

oh and daile! if u read this i cant do anything for HCE at the moment D: my laptop kinda...died T^T and HCE and EVERYTHING is gone and im not allowed to install it on the vista comp o.o

i guess i'll help manage the parts of the team..or maybe even make a website O_O
(i will never make one! idk how to lol >:3)

i think i no someone who could... they dont play halo but they have remade the same site 4times due to hackers taking it down :P (he meh clan leader on steam)

did u have the map and stuff on tthe laptop o.o

mmk i just need to no who to add on xfire :)
Edited by JACK SPARROW on Aug 15, 2010 at 04:30 PM

ohh me next!

can i be a beta tester? i haz some reasons

1.i like getting maps before other ppl

2.ive beta tested a map before

3.ive lost the map before :D

4.see 1

edit: and i have xfire
Edited by JACK SPARROW on Aug 15, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Edited by JACK SPARROW on Aug 15, 2010 at 12:07 AM

own my brain! *waits 5seconds* mmk now dennis owns that to
If you don't use them they will be worthless and no one will want them or be willing to pay for their use.

no one said there paying for it they just poke it with sticks and stuff i guess

anyway im gona stop posting for awhile again kthxbai

Quote: --- Original message by: gnademassica117
Quote: --- Original message by: Echoes
I do agree with this, but I have a problem with the way people like you say it. "YOU WILL do this. YOU WILL do that." People like me don't like the way it's like you exhibit some kind of ownership over us. It's JUST A FORUM. You may have some kind of power over us here, dennis, but in real world, there is no banning. Over half the people that feel the same way as I do only break the rule as a way of saying, "You have NO power over me." So if this outlook on the way you say things gets me banned, so be it. But just remember this next time you act like you own us; the more you treat us like your inferiors, telling us what we "WILL" do, more people will break that rule as an act of defiance.
Um... It's his forum, he doesn't have to be hosting it, and paying his own money on others, he can just shut all this down if he wants.

His forums, his rules, he doesn't like you? He removes everything to do with you from the forums. If he wanted to, he could go delete 20 random users for no reason, and that would be fine.

TL:Dr: Dennis owns everything. You? Nothing.
i own my brain! *waits 5seconds* mmk now dennis owns that to

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP!! Aug 14, 2010 12:23 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echoes
"PLEASE NOTE!
You must have cookies enabled in your web browser in order to download.

The messge is pretty clear that you must have cookies enabled and you need to not leave the page open without clicking something on it for more than 10 minutes.

Since you can participate in the forum your browser can accept cookies, or else you would not be able to login, so it must be so something else on your system such as you are using a proxy server or your internet security program is blocking the acceptance of cookies from the site. Be sure you have javascript enabled and also add "hce.halomaps.org" as a site that you will always accept cookies from.

The way the process works is you load the detail page and we set a cookie with a time stamp then when you click the download Icon the page it loads checks for the cookie and if found allows the download. Most bots will not accept cookies so this prevents most automated file leeching.
my downloads take 15mins and if i click anything else (even the page) it stops

Time: Sun March 26, 2017 9:04 AM 594 ms.
A Halo Maps Website