A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: spartanx73
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 04:42 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo pc, halo 2, halo 3, halo wars, halo 3: odst, and halo: reach
Legendary...nothing hard about it.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
spartanx73 has contributed to 18 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 4,262 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » New map - need people Jun 22, 2010 04:42 PM (Total replies: 11)

The point is for other people to post their own original map ideas. And, moose, it is a large room that is supposed to be filled with shipping crates and the like.

Halo CE General Discussion » New map - need people Jun 21, 2010 12:52 AM (Total replies: 11)

Just got 3DS Max 7
Now, I hate to say it, but we're switching gears.

The original map:

We're scrapping the original idea. I am allowing people to post their own map ideas.
Once an idea is chosen by, oh let's say July 7th, we will begin assembling people to build the map based on the 3D file. And please keep the file 3DS or MAX only, blend files won't work well for us.

Can we all agree on this so it isn't just me controlling everything?

Also, my Xfire is silencex73
and the link is fixed.

[edit: If you look at the bottom right corner of the image, it almost seems to distort and bend down, haha!]
Edited by spartanx73 on Jun 21, 2010 at 01:04 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » New map - need people Jun 19, 2010 12:22 AM (Total replies: 11)

I have never made a map before and I don't plan on making one by myself either. I have created the basic BSP for a map in Gmax. I need people who can work their magic and make it into a full fledged map. I am looking for people who have made (not modded) at least one map and are willing to work with a team in order to get another map released. If you think you fit the bill, email me at bungiesevenrings@gmail.com.

Please include

Name (John Doe)
Your map's name (Riverworld)
Top skill (3D Modeling)
And a short explanation as to how you can help.

Also, please visit http://bungiesevenrings.webs.com/
Edited by spartanx73 on Jun 21, 2010 at 01:05 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Getting .3DS & .MAX files into GMAX Apr 9, 2008 04:42 PM (Total replies: 6)

Okay we alll get that GMAX can import .3DS files but not .max or .obj, so unless anyone has made it all of us in this topic should team up and make a .max to GMAX importer. Can anyone make pelican model in 3DSMAX or GMAX please, I wan't to make a pelican crashing scenario.

Halo CE General Discussion » Getting .3DS & .MAX files into GMAX Apr 6, 2008 04:28 PM (Total replies: 6)

I can get .3DS models into GMAX using file>import and look for the file I want but I can't get .MAX files into GMAX. I know its possible and I know its not cool having problems but I need something to make .MAX files into .GMAX or .3DS files. If anyone has a program or theres a website or anything like that, please you would help me a lot.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Getting Halo CE maps onto Sapien Apr 6, 2008 12:47 PM (Total replies: 5)

Nice to know, thanks. But my second question was how do i get custom scenery to run in sapien or any varient like that. The scarab for example. When I add it to vehicle tags it says: "One or more of the items you selected has an error, please contact Bungie for assistance." or something like that. If I have to re-download it or fix it HEK using guerilla or tool please tell me.

Really friggin off-topic.
If you have GMAX and want to add or edit 3DS MAX files go to file>import and select any 3DS MAX object you want, even if its not from the meshes folder.
Edited by spartanx73 on Apr 6, 2008 at 01:39 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Getting Halo CE maps onto Sapien Apr 5, 2008 01:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

Ooookay, look i don't have HEK+ couldn't I do it on the regular HEK? And besides, the program I am asking for would be, what? Guerilla, Tool? I need a strait answer, even if I have to use Tool (which it won't work).

I like the idea but honestly HEK+ ain't gonna help me.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Getting Halo CE maps onto Sapien Apr 5, 2008 12:53 PM (Total replies: 5)

I've been through a lot about the sapien crud and I would like to know:

1) Getting to take maps (blood gulch, ect.) into Sapien withour using Tool (if thats what you use.)

2) Taking some of those really cool scenery objects from Halomaps.org and populating them in sapien.

Honestly I have no clue about how to do it. If anyone person could help me, that'd make my day.

Halo CE General Discussion » All Devmode commands guide. Mar 14, 2008 05:00 PM (Total replies: 8)

No no no, what I mean is that you press the "~" button and press "tab" and you will get this whole screen of random stuff. Press "a" it will show you all the ones that begin with "a", don't ya' know?

*edited by admin signature violates rules:
READ THE RULES: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979
Edited by Dennis on Mar 14, 2008 at 04:48 PM

Well too bad!!
Edited by spartanx73 on Mar 14, 2008 at 05:01 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Model Generators!!! Mar 14, 2008 04:30 PM (Total replies: 2)

There are a few model generators flying across the internet. The cool thing is I know where some are, like this one: http://php.badrouter.net/bnet/

I has all the armor pieces (I think), how to unlock them, and you can put your own Xbox 360 gamertag in and see yourself!

There is one in halo.bungie.org and somewhere else. Find them for me, I need one with a working emblem maker.

Edited by spartanx73 on Mar 14, 2008 at 04:32 PM
Edited by Dennis on Mar 14, 2008 at 04:57 PM

This isn't a signature:

Its my guy
Edited by spartanx73 on Apr 5, 2008 at 01:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » All Devmode commands guide. Mar 14, 2008 04:19 PM (Total replies: 8)

If they don't have all of the dev commands, you can check by pressing tab on you keyboard while in the dev typing thing. But then again that would take forever, I guess its just as good to have it once and not mess with is.

Edited by Dennis on Mar 14, 2008 at 04:48 PM

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 6:57 PM 453 ms.
A Halo Maps Website