A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TVTyrant
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 17, 2011 02:12 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefield 2, Any Game By Square.
Who am I?

Post Statistics
TVTyrant has contributed to 805 posts out of 464590 total posts (.17%) in 3,478 days (.23 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE reach sprint Apr 17, 2011 02:12 AM (Total replies: 36)

Be sure to modify the FP animations so the weapons are unusable. Otherwise it would just be a sprint fest and the speed of the game would change entirely.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE reach sprint Apr 14, 2011 12:01 AM (Total replies: 36)

Somebody was working on this back in 09 (anyone remember HDoan?) bu he has since quit the business. Haven't seen him in about a year or more.

Halo CE General Discussion » Time to vote for your fave map. Apr 7, 2011 12:04 AM (Total replies: 34)

Hiralis got banned. Again.

Halo CE General Discussion » How about a HCE Ranking system? Apr 6, 2011 05:01 AM (Total replies: 15)

The guys over at Modacity have attempted this like three times. Its a real pain in the ass is what it is.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project: Insurrection Apr 6, 2011 03:12 AM (Total replies: 215)

Holy crap its UnevenElefant. Haven't seen him here in years :D

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem Mar 7, 2011 05:13 AM (Total replies: 874)

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23134-my-haloo-map-%29%29%29%29%29&p=574935#post574935

Sel, this your new account?

Halo CE General Discussion » Putting up a Dedicated Server Mar 2, 2011 12:05 AM (Total replies: 3)

Bumped for suggestions.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 1, 2011 03:51 AM (Total replies: 14960)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Newbkilla
i had 10... but then in the real world, you'd get b1tch-slapped for cheating.

My friend literally has 3 girlfriends that don't know each other. Speak for yourself :P

Dang manwhore much?

Welcome to high school freshmen/middle school. Sexless relationships tend to have the absence of drama.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 1, 2011 03:47 AM (Total replies: 1751)

Slappy the Mark VI and Mark V look good. I'd cut the permutations that have a lo of visor though. Tends to look awful in the Halo CE engine. If your looking for help on your shaders I can refer you to someone?

Halo CE General Discussion » Putting up a Dedicated Server Mar 1, 2011 03:40 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hey guys. Well, in order to finally become productive, and since my machine won't run the actual game, I've decided to put together a dedicated server for the community here. It will be on 1.09 (I might use Unity, we will see), and I am looking for suggestions on what maps to use. Go ahead and list what maps/gametypes you want, and I'll put it together.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Map Release] Halo 3 UI Alpha Feb 2, 2011 01:01 PM (Total replies: 85)

Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889
Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
That's cool... I see it's the T+R in high charity sky.
Should I use this music, guys? Or should I stick to the h3ui music?

I would use the Halo 3 UI Music.

Keep the H3 music.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do my eats deceive me CMT SPV2 CLOSED? Feb 2, 2011 12:42 PM (Total replies: 94)

They are like the Borg...

Halo CE General Discussion » Do my eats deceive me CMT SPV2 CLOSED? Feb 1, 2011 09:26 AM (Total replies: 94)

Quote: masterz1337 is a jerk tho. i could call him worse, but this site has a profanity rule, so im sticking to jerk.

he lead the old CMT, and i love community mapping team's new stuff, like vestial, mousetrap, etc. etc.
Edited by ODST_Nick on Jan 31, 2011 at 09:23 PM

I wouldn't call him a jerk. If you typed properly and were smart enough to understand how frustrating that position was he could be very helpful. I'm not a contributor, just a dabbler, and usually when I dabbled he was more than willing to lend me a hand. I may not have like the way he handled himself on Modacity, where the community can and will eat people alive if they don't represent themselves in a proper manner (he was definitely very full of himself), but for the most part he was a nice (if easily frustrated) member of our community.

Quote: --- Original message by: TM_L0d3man
I am not SnaFuBar, I'll tell you guys that. Oh this is so exciting, will people guess my actual identity? ^ ^

Timo? *huggles*
Edited by TVTyrant on Feb 1, 2011 at 09:28 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Halo Custom Edition dying still or not? Feb 1, 2011 09:15 AM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: Julian

I like the use of kids, totally not hypocritical at all
Edited by Julian on Jan 31, 2011 at 11:30 PM

I use that as a joke, not meant to be derisive to anyone's sense of self-importance. Just a friendly funny way of addressing someone.
As far as recent contributions, you should check out the Modacity Reach Mapping thread posted below. Arteen has made some really cool stuff on Reach in the last couple of months.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22041-Modacity-Forging-Guild-(Name-TBD)

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Halo Custom Edition dying still or not? Jan 30, 2011 09:20 PM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: Arteen
I remember being told CE was dying a few months after it released.

I don't think these kids know who you are Arteen haha.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Halo Custom Edition dying still or not? Jan 30, 2011 07:50 AM (Total replies: 66)

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?22938-Project-Unify-Halo-Custom-Edition

This might help you to answer your question Pakar. There are some nice Modacity servers around, but most of the custom maps have long since stopped being popular. If you want to RP or just play lots of Blood Gulch, thats still there, but there are no Snow Grove servers anymore, and the way many see it, the glory days are long over. We will always remember 06-08 in our heart of hearts :)

Debating maturity? really?

Halo CE General Discussion » Updates? Servers? Nov 20, 2010 05:49 AM (Total replies: 4)

Yeah, im just not seeing the user maps that you used to see on 1.07.

Halo CE General Discussion » Updates? Servers? Nov 20, 2010 04:14 AM (Total replies: 4)

Just tried to play a game on 1.09 and... There are no servers? Where are all the games? 1.08? 1.00? Whats going on?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 15, 2010 06:20 PM (Total replies: 14960)

I like the idea of a more compact sniper (not sure if that's really what you were going for lol).

Time: Fri September 22, 2017 9:40 AM 485 ms.
A Halo Maps Website