A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: k9colin
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 12:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, CS:S, CoD, GTA SA-MP, PES, FIFA and others
Piss Off I'm -BLAM!-ing

Post Statistics
k9colin has contributed to 457 posts out of 469152 total posts (.10%) in 4,134 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] To Mock a Prophet Jul 21, 2009 12:41 PM (Total replies: 173)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/3/3b/Drinolbig.jpg
how bout that big guy for a boss

...ummm...the heretics don't need to know the humans are the forrunners to be their allies.the elites didn't know that in halo 3.and the heretics were in basically the same situation as the elites,a flood army,the lieing prophets leading the covenant,I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fight people.but do what you want,I guess the story is far enough off of the halo storyline (because of the fact masterchief went to high charity after killing regret and ripped a flood infection from mercy's neck basically slitting his throat.but you already knew that of course.wow I'm so bored I can't stop typing.
Edited by Delicon20 on Jul 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Just make heretics neutral allies, or even enemies, but they concentrate on attacking covenant first if both the chief and covenant are present.

Halo CE General Discussion » Getting CE onto Xbox Jul 21, 2009 09:52 AM (Total replies: 5)

No, I mean Xbox, not Xbox 360. People have already gotten CE onto the first Xbox, I just want to know how.
Edited by k9colin on Jul 21, 2009 at 09:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Getting CE onto Xbox Jul 21, 2009 08:28 AM (Total replies: 5)

Anybody know how it's done? I tried converting the CE maps to PC, then falsely believing PC maps are compatible on the Xbox, tried FTPing them, but it didn't work. Obviously the Xbox is modded. Anyone know how it can be done?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 20, 2009 03:05 PM (Total replies: 3743)

It's also hard to tell what kind of environment the map is. Is it desert or tropical? The contrast between the two is quite odd, as in some patches of the map is covered in grass, and others in rocks and sand.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 19, 2009 08:00 PM (Total replies: 3202)

What kind of stuff was BP making for your tagset? I know there were newer flood bipeds, but that's all I really saw from him.

Halo CE General Discussion » halocce on xbox360! Jul 18, 2009 08:36 PM (Total replies: 110)

It makes more sense playing CE on the xbox anyway. Like after I FTPed coldsnap and sciophobia onto my box... There's nothing like flying a longsword with a joystick :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 18, 2009 08:16 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan
Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior
First of all, no. No to your crap saying that i said fine, because I sure as hell did not. And I have a big bloody chat log folder to prove it. Whether you mis-understood waht I was saying or what I don't know, BUT I NEVER SAID THAT IT WOULD BE IN THE CAMPAIGN, and from the posts here, from the team members aswell, you should have used common sense to deduct that i would never support it. I put up with you posting irrelevant pics in this thread because your already get enough harassment from other members. You damn well know that I said Flood HUD only, and commented several times on only the flood part. Why? Because thats whats supposed to be used in the campaign.

The flood hud is a floodified elite hud, i have to made the elite hud to floodifie it, duh.
the outline was wrong because it's used in multiplayer, so i revised it with a correct single player vectored outline, still a wip but whatever you didnt appreciate the WIP. however, you suddenly tell me now that you want the flood hud, but not the stuff i'm making? wtf. i don't get it, and it doesn't matter anymore, you're suddenly letting advancebo working on this campaign, and nota bene the stuff i was working on.
now excuse me, you know i can't stand placebo and you still let him work on it, and too close to my work.

I quit. my work isn't appreciated, gets cancelled, and other people are taking it over. you don't need me hell you don't, you just proved it. Ciaoz.

So because you don't like somebody who also has ability, he shouldn't help make a mod for the community which has been well anticipated. Seriously, you may feel "hurt" that he didn't tell you to stop doing something which most here are sure he already stated, but does that mean he doesn't appreciate your work. Grow up and act your supposed age and stop taking every little piece of criticism to heart. I don't recall anyone saying that you're work is not needed, but if you're trying to get Lone Warrior to beg you back on the team, you might as well piss off tbh.
Edited by k9colin on Jul 18, 2009 at 08:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » TM - Official work place thing.. Jul 17, 2009 10:35 PM (Total replies: 356)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
That would be dumb, part of the level would be unplayable.

Not to mention the same scenario we see on 50% of the maps today. However I was hoping you would push for the desert theme, but I guess woodland is aight.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 16, 2009 05:27 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Yeah the level outline is great. Also can't wait to see new sentinel types (flentinel and stealth). You should try getting some flood juggernauts up in there from Halo 2.

Halo CE General Discussion » -Earth Campaign- Official Thread. Jul 15, 2009 09:31 PM (Total replies: 74)

Please, please, please, when modelling buildings, do not do boring old box buildings as shown in the picture, and don't use the same building/modified more than twice.

Halo CE General Discussion » TM - Official work place thing.. Jul 15, 2009 09:22 PM (Total replies: 356)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

If you've been wondering what a spec op's br looks like here you have it.

I wasn't going to show this, but I figured you guys can see it anyway.
It's not textured, or animated either, Bo just shoved some random animation in there.
also the hud is not our hud rhfsdgfojasl
Edited by Higuy on Jun 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM

If you're gonna make an improvement for the BR, you should at least make it practical. A reflex sight for a BR just seems like you're downgrading it. Something I think would suit it more is an ACOG scope (knock Donut out and steal his), and even making it a semi-automatic rifle with increased stopping power would be cool as well.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 15, 2009 09:07 PM (Total replies: 3743)

So...are you including pokemon in this mod? Like you throw a pokeball grenade at a grunt and capture it, then in the UI menu you get to give it a name. That would be much better than a spartan laser. Erm, DISCUSS. [/Retarded attempt to re-rail an already re-railed thread]

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 15, 2009 02:29 AM (Total replies: 3202)

Is that a halo 2 grunt with h3 style texture or just h2 texture?

Halo CE General Discussion » -Earth Campaign- Official Thread. Jul 15, 2009 02:25 AM (Total replies: 74)

If you need a cool, sexy black guy voice, I'm not your man but I could do something almost as good :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 13, 2009 02:25 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
needler needles look awesome.

Erm, yeah I really hope you were being sarcastic :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jul 13, 2009 01:44 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
She slaps people to oblivion.

I sense a sharp increase of tea bagging (or maybe hot coffee :P) with that Zero Samus model.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 7, 2009 04:02 PM (Total replies: 3743)

I think we should all just stop posting crap that leads to more arguments or pointless debates until CMT shows new updates and broadcasts, because I'm tired of seeing this **** page after page because a couple of prepubescent kids are too bored to do something constructive with, what seems to be a large amount of spare time. [/rant]

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 1, 2009 06:30 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan

I hope this new AR skin is gonna find it's way here, i'm stuck with the old texture :V

Redrew a few things to make them sharper, and finalizing the score meters for teh lulz, it syncs with gametypes, but as i said before, can't fill the meters

Forge is just for when you're in single player, i dont know what gametype fits with it anyways

Quote: --- Original message by: avp DRAGON
I can give you some of the meters now, but you'll have to do the alphas yourself. I've been busy making stuff for cerebrum/synapse.

No prob, I'm already glad someone's got the bitmaps

did i add you on xfire already or so?
Edited by BeachParty clan on Jul 1, 2009 at 04:58 PM

The texture the gun is pointing at looks sexy, but to the right and on the main entrance, I'm not really feeling those rectangles - they just don't seem all that Forerunner to me. Change them and they will be better than shex.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 30, 2009 03:16 PM (Total replies: 3743)

As stated before, most "crit" given is just preference to the one giving it, so unless a majority vote it off, I don't think it has any chance of going. I myself like them too :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 29, 2009 08:07 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: TVTyrant
Quote: --- Original message by: SegwayMaster1324

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
teh grenades are cutting into mc's arms!!!!THEY MUST BE SURGICALLY REMOVED!!!!!!!!

Someone call doctor House stat!
Anyways cripled sarcastic doctors aside I find the fact that he has four grenade straped to him and make looks like a suicide bomber as that he runs out of frags but has four straped to him is weird ...
E1: More pics for GGL and the rest of you guys:
*pics*
(NOTE: the order of the pictures is not the order of progress I just clicked pictures randomly.)
Edited by SegwayMaster1324 on Jun 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM
Edited by SegwayMaster1324 on Jun 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM

The middle biped looks the best.

Nah, the right one is the best. Not too shiny, yet not too dark/dull.

Time: Thu July 18, 2019 8:55 PM 484 ms.
A Halo Maps Website