A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Headhunter09
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 8, 2010 06:58 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: AOE1,AOE2,AOE3,C&C Generals, Halo, SSB ORIGINAL
This is the truth.

Post Statistics
Headhunter09 has contributed to 2173 posts out of 469513 total posts (.46%) in 4,238 days (.51 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jun 8, 2010 06:58 PM (Total replies: 8490)

FOR?

I am attempting to get a relatively simple BSP ingame. When I compile the geometry it gives me warnings about 2 degenerate triangles and a couple coplanar surfaces.

Deleting the entire area and remodeling did me no good. I figured that since they were warnings, they shouldn't matter, right? Well, when I open it in sapien and play it ingame none of the polygons show up.

The collision geometry is fine, and I can sort of figure out where I am on the BSP. I tried running lightmaps, but it gave me errors about both the degenerate triangles, and my HUD stencils (or something). This is bizarre, please help.

Halo CE General Discussion » SAPIEN ERROR!!!!! May 31, 2010 03:26 PM (Total replies: 12)

delete all the scenery, vehicles, weapons (both multiplayer and singleplayer), etc. in Guerilla. Open sapien, it should work. I recommend that you make a copy of the scenario file BEFORE doing this.

Halo CE General Discussion » how did you learn about the computer world? May 28, 2010 09:15 PM (Total replies: 30)

I was one day wasting time on youtube. I saw a video of somebody flying a pelican. I looked inth e comments and saw this.

Halo CE General Discussion » SP reviews May 25, 2010 08:14 PM (Total replies: 17)

try reading it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Easy question: controls and strings May 18, 2010 07:53 PM (Total replies: 1)

I know that you save the unicode string files into a directory and then link them to the controls in sapien. What is the directory you save them into?

Thanks in advance.

Halo CE General Discussion » request a sp map Apr 17, 2010 12:55 PM (Total replies: 12)

when I need to find a BSP I just go into the MP maps section and browse through the pages, looking for one that looks good. Then I look at the screenshots section if there is one, then I download it. If its unprotected I use it.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Synch Over Multiplayer? Apr 7, 2010 04:58 PM (Total replies: 70)

Magic open sauce powder. It's like nanotechnology!

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 7, 2010 07:35 AM (Total replies: 13)

Tau are pretty good, I like how they play.

So is this single player or what?

Halo CE General Discussion » fish? Mar 14, 2010 12:53 PM (Total replies: 17)

Does it matter whether they were designed for SP or not?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Possible way of making a boat work? Mar 13, 2010 11:35 AM (Total replies: 5)

couldn't you use scripts to restrict it to the water?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Spawning AI in sapien Mar 13, 2010 10:11 AM (Total replies: 4)

how do I get rid of them afterwards?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Spawning AI in sapien Mar 12, 2010 05:06 PM (Total replies: 4)

what key is it?

Halo CE General Discussion » source code Feb 24, 2010 06:59 PM (Total replies: 114)

Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Speaking of which, how do you go back to earlier versions? When I use the version changer it doesn't work.

I have the same exact problem.

Halo CE General Discussion » source code Feb 23, 2010 09:32 PM (Total replies: 114)

JHOW is the one I was thinking of. I don't see what's wrong with doing that though. Just because it HAPPENS to support the Blam! shader system and run halo maps doesn't mean anything...

Halo CE General Discussion » source code Feb 23, 2010 09:10 PM (Total replies: 114)

I'm pretty sure someone was creating a halo-like engine with XNA, I'm drawing a blank on the name right now. He might have gotten a C&D from M$, though.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. Feb 22, 2010 08:43 PM (Total replies: 636)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Quote: --- Original message by: Headhunter09
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
It's this, or exception.

How about a warning at least? Maybe some zone markers?

Hurf, in Halo 3, there are little flashing light strobes around the perimeter, you step out of that circle, and the mines start going off.

Exactly my point.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. Feb 22, 2010 08:05 PM (Total replies: 636)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
It's this, or exception.

How about a warning at least? Maybe some zone markers?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. Feb 21, 2010 08:55 PM (Total replies: 636)

there are different kinds of sand. Dune sand there is not the kind in sand trap

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Feb 21, 2010 08:47 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
So what's the warthog called in this game? A harthog?

Hearthog?

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 9:26 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website