A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: giov
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 31, 2009 04:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: halo 1pc-2vista-3xbox
"halo, what else?"
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
giov has contributed to 35 posts out of 469450 total posts (.01%) in 4,161 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Oct 31, 2009 04:21 PM (Total replies: 236)

"NUCLEAR BOMB you can activate if you are souranded by enemys without hope to survive"
it's just to bring the enemys with you in the hell...lulz maybe if activated you can see an above vista of the scenary during the explosion waching all the covenant blowing away...
also gamma the suicide grunts of your firefight map can help..
Edited by giov on Oct 31, 2009 at 04:53 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Oct 31, 2009 02:50 PM (Total replies: 236)

hi!!!! first of all good map guy!!!!
second..fuel road grunts,
3)hunters
4) if you can add silenced odst weapons
5) portable turrets if possible
6)A NUCLEAR BOMB you can activate if you are souranded by enemys without hope to survive
7) make came 2 odst in the backup pellican with the marines...they are ,at the end, normal humans with just more experience an slighty better weapons.
8)at the 7th wave drop a spartan? just to remember bungie
9)more suggestions to come...ill' say tommorrow, hope to have been someway helpfull.
Edited by giov on Oct 31, 2009 at 02:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Sep 25, 2009 03:44 PM (Total replies: 2917)

well, i'm italian ..does this change something? however, good map gamma.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] HD Sentinel Sep 11, 2009 06:29 AM (Total replies: 14)

interessing ...are you plaining to add a secondary attack like a needler gun as in the enforcer?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 4, 2009 10:55 AM (Total replies: 2917)

it's not a realy extra..it give a disadvantage...although it bring you invisible just few shoot kill you..

to start usualy, an infection form dig in a guest lifeform removing enought flesh to get inside of it and takeing controll of the body. after the guest body rapidly start to dna-change and bags of FLOOD spore appears on the body.

i think that the spore are able to create infection forms when they fall near a font of calcium like bones.

also flood don't eat people they tear apart them consuming the calcium of theyr bones.
Edited by giov on Aug 4, 2009 at 06:42 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 4, 2009 06:29 AM (Total replies: 2917)

spaw turets..
spawn different weapons that don't belong to halo world, like in the "intense_warefare_beta"map m16, m4, m249..
spaw 100 infection forms..lagy but funny..

this are all meant to be avieble in the extras menu after you beat all ?
Edited by giov on Aug 4, 2009 at 06:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Guess who. Jul 25, 2009 04:58 PM (Total replies: 31)

In Italy you are an adult when you're 18,but you can smoke since you are 16 and no one cares if a 13 years old kid enter in a pub ad buy a beer.
however this pictiure is a cammeo of john 117 in a new odst comic. let's keep up on halo universe guys..........
Edited by giov on Jul 25, 2009 at 04:59 PM
Edited by giov on Jul 26, 2009 at 07:22 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » map intense_warfare_beta gameplay Jul 23, 2009 09:41 AM (Total replies: 14)

if they didn't weight too much on the gameplay you can post them here, if there is a extra nuke boom or similar, PM me. thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » map intense_warfare_beta gameplay Jul 23, 2009 05:42 AM (Total replies: 14)

good, also you can add heavyer custom vehicles and hely or jets, just ideas of course.....

Halo CE General Discussion » map intense_warfare_beta gameplay Jul 23, 2009 04:52 AM (Total replies: 14)

i've tryed this beta map and the weapons and vehicles were fairly good..but seems that no one have this map.
just if you can, try this map: the weapons are all now days like, the turrets are modifided and after 100 rounds must be reloaded, and vehicles are hummer and buggie like.

Halo CE General Discussion » What do you guys want from the mystery box 0_o Jul 20, 2009 04:20 AM (Total replies: 36)

pistol..i think.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 16, 2009 09:32 AM (Total replies: 3743)

well some skull like brutes' ones are to hard for some kind of weapons...i think i's so..

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 16, 2009 05:18 AM (Total replies: 3743)

a few giant time-weasting tweaks..

humm..the mod according tho broadcast is proceding well.. just a littel question:wich weapons can perform headshoots? smg, pistol, as, covie carabine,...? because the smg in broadcast seems to perform head shoots..

p.s.: despite the actual behavior of our forum mate Vern125 that can be deem as good or bad,I think it's not right to hammer away at him. just check the wheight of your words.thanks.
Edited by giov on Jul 16, 2009 at 05:19 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 15, 2009 02:58 AM (Total replies: 298)

since i get no answer i re-post

of course you would never leave your mates....but these are ai. if you help them you will die, they can't give you a real help as humans can, you end wet nurse them, not to help them.
also, the mistakes ai can do are sometimes more unpredictable than the humans' ones..

so my advice is not to end the game with the dead of ai but just give penality points, because be alone angaist an army of covenant is a punishment more heavy than die.
to have 20 ai in strategical positions,spare in littel groups, it's a good tatic, but it don't solve the problem.

another topic is the use of vehicle. I see you planed to use both wartong and tanks,and this is great. I hope you'll find a credible way to bring ghost and wrhaits.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 14, 2009 08:24 AM (Total replies: 298)

of course you would never leave your mates....but these are ai. if you help them you will die, they can't give you a real help as humans can, you end wet nurse them, not to help them.
also, the mistakes ai can do are sometimes more unpredictable than the humans' ones..

so my advice is not to end the game with the dead of ai but just give penality points, because be alone angaist an army of covenant is a punishment more heavy than die.
to have 20 ai in strategical positions,spare in littel groups, it's a good tatic, but it don't solve the problem.

another topic is the use of vehicle. I see you planed to use both wartong and tanks,and this is great. I hope you'll find a credible way to bring ghost and wrhaits.

Edited by giov on Jul 14, 2009 at 08:30 AM
Edited by giov on Jul 14, 2009 at 08:36 AM
Edited by giov on Jul 14, 2009 at 09:27 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Mombasa Firefight (WIP) Jul 14, 2009 06:08 AM (Total replies: 298)

this is a good project..but to focus on the marines it's wrong. you sould loose when you die, not when your "smart" ai mates die. this is more similar to a V.I.P. game than a FIREFIGHT one..

you could make anothe map similar to this one calling it V.I.P( P for people in this case)firefight.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread May 27, 2009 09:14 AM (Total replies: 3743)

dear vern125,

excuse me, but what's the point of your posts? they are all interessing of course, but if cmt have not decided to show their work(ui, enemies, and so on..), why you should do it?

Edited by giov on May 27, 2009 at 09:16 AM
Edited by giov on May 27, 2009 at 09:17 AM
Edited by giov on May 27, 2009 at 09:18 AM

dear cmt

i'll start this post saing that i have never posted in this thraed in spite of the fact that i've been whatching your work for more the two years. i never said any criticism because i'm not a modder or a 3dmax's expert, never write encouragiament because useless and point less in this thraed, also i never quote or argue with the childreen that at the end made all close. But now i wuold like to just say thank, at a good modder-squad that decided to share his work with others halo's fans. I appreciated the screenshoots,the videos, and all the stuff you gave us.

i know it's kinda jerk or patetic but thank.(i liked the spv1 alot despite bugs and missing string :) )

i don't know if someone will read this since it's a litttel rock in an ocean of poitless dust, but i hope you knew that people can read understand and appreciate without write.
also i thank supersnipper and the other tread's organaisers like dannis.i'll end reminding why i'm and you are writting in this forum, because you liked and you belived in one littel game called halo .

have a nice day. giov

Quote: --- Original message by: Recycle Bin

I didn't get it...

Time: Mon November 11, 2019 6:49 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website