A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jimmy
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 3, 2015 06:29 PM
Interests: you misspelled internet
Your Age: 4
What Games do you play: russian roulette
You can cure a derp, but not the herps.

Post Statistics
jimmy has contributed to 258 posts out of 469450 total posts (.05%) in 4,150 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Feb 3, 2015 06:29 PM (Total replies: 382)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

3) The 20 second wait is there specifically to annoy snot nosed whiny little entitled brats and show who they are. Everyone else understands.

Edited by Dennis on Feb 3, 2015 at 04:07 PM

That Like button tho

Get on that Dennis #orHaloceisdead #nomorehope

Halo CE General Discussion » Rate my space banshee Jan 29, 2015 11:39 PM (Total replies: 22)

2/10 would not bang.

Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Releases Countdown Jan 27, 2015 06:22 PM (Total replies: 89)

noe. U shud maek a blodgulch map wiht nnukes insted.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 7, 2012 10:34 PM (Total replies: 145)

Another Pillar of Autumn scenario... where the hell do the unsc get their captains? Cant even fly a freakin' pelican without crashing it lol but seriously, i wanted to see that ship unleash some serious ass-whoopings:(

Halo CE General Discussion » Armor Damage? May 24, 2012 10:41 PM (Total replies: 6)

Sweeet. Thanks guys I'm understanding it now, just something i figured I would knock off my list to learn. Possibly extra credit in my computer engineering class Lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » Armor Damage? May 24, 2012 01:01 AM (Total replies: 6)

Visible Damage permutations

Halo CE General Discussion » Armor Damage? May 24, 2012 12:24 AM (Total replies: 6)

Wondering if i could do it through opensauce? Help appreciated.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] May 24, 2012 12:11 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Just because we don't put it in game doesn't mean that he will somehow be forgotten. We play games with terrorists and nazis in them all the time, just because this one has a name tagged on him doesn't mean we cant do anything with it. It's just more custom content.

Im wondering what game i could rip some decent militiamen out of?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo CE Chronicles: Fearless Conclusion Jan 8, 2012 12:58 AM (Total replies: 7)

LOL nice ending.

Halo CE General Discussion » a halo reach firefight map for halo ce Aug 31, 2011 11:07 PM (Total replies: 11)

>>>Use Open sauuwce.

beagen strips.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Aug 24, 2011 09:23 PM (Total replies: 371)

Masters has sent troll provocateurs to ruin your thread.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 4 Aug 24, 2011 08:37 PM (Total replies: 73)

I think halo 4 should be a repackaged Halo CE.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Jail type map (NO name yet.) Aug 16, 2011 04:43 PM (Total replies: 138)

Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
I would really like to see
-vents or ducts (laundry shoots?) just small enough to throw grenades through and fall out at strategic locations

Having a sort of duct system like sciophobia would be an interesting feature

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary? Aug 16, 2011 04:40 PM (Total replies: 45)

So pathetic.. If someone goes off topic cant you just leave their post to dry and go on? That seems like a better insult then fueling a wanted argument? So I guess the main dislikes of CEA are about the multiplayer? Seems fair as I don't like the powerups an such, just not my kind of thing but whatever, variety in gaming is nice right? Oh thats right you guys hate everything different-_- try not to tell everyone kayyy?

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary? Aug 14, 2011 01:48 AM (Total replies: 45)

They will probably release some more original maps in expensive DLC form...

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary? Aug 13, 2011 11:40 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: Co1t3r
I just wish they did more with it.

Yeah I thought same about this..but then again things like hijack could ruin the make of the original campaign maps where maybe in a30 you could hijack the banshee and then they would have to add more detail to the top of the map, changing the plot itself possibly..
Edited by jimmy on Aug 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary? Aug 13, 2011 10:56 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate

Too many HCEA topics.

Are you kittens me? I couldn't find any

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary? Aug 13, 2011 10:53 PM (Total replies: 45)

Haven't seen any other posts about this soo...

On November 15th this year, the 10th anniversary of the release of halo combat evolvedd<3, 343 industries will be releasing a graphical update for the game on the 360, yes i know, the 360:'''(. No need to argue over weather backing up and running it over again is just another way to make money, because all top of the line fps(besides halo custom) are about money regardless. I just want your thoughts on the game itself and not the intentions behind making it.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/titles/haloanniversary

One of the buttons on the controller will be selected to humiliate all of the old bungie/gearbox employees by switching from the reach(rather boxy looking)graphics, to the top of line majestical, beautious, and original halo pc graphics<333. I myself, am not one to care about graphics, im the kind that would rather play minecraft then crysis..none the less, this is my main reason for buying.

There will be 2 person co-op availible and the multiplayer will be halo reach, with seven original maps selected to be carried over into this new game.

Thoughts? rants?
Anyone?

who knows what happened to the link posting?
Edited by jimmy on Aug 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » space map sugjestions and ideas? Aug 13, 2011 10:00 PM (Total replies: 110)

Make one like trepidation lol

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 26, 2011 07:42 PM (Total replies: 371)

I'm.....I'm scared.

Time: Tue November 12, 2019 5:31 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website