A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MickGrif
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 11, 2009 01:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 123456789
What Games do you play:
ds
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
MickGrif has contributed to 75 posts out of 469346 total posts (.02%) in 4,083 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Please help me!! Please Im New!! Sep 11, 2009 01:25 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Quote: --- Original message by: DDT_Ghost
Quote: --- Original message by: MickGrif
Ok I have downloaded 3ds max 9,8,7

I wouldn't shout that out loud...

There's something called "Downloading trials"... Especially since there's a link to the trial of all 3 of those.

Exactly. Also why was this topic bumped from July 2008? I would'nt even know except I forgot to unsubscribe from it when I left

Halo CE General Discussion » Devmode Jun 13, 2009 08:25 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Howy95
i want a collection of codes, can i find them on this site?

There you go : http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1738

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

^^^ Helps me win everytime
Joking

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Upload Jun 1, 2009 10:42 AM (Total replies: 35)

Its always safer to use more than one firewall anyway, I have 3 (not because I was so paranoid that I was fearful of infections, they just came built in with the products) Windows Firewall, AVG Firewall and the one built into the router. Most anti-virus programs come with a built in firwall nowadays, correct me if Im wrong.

Halo CE General Discussion » Whats your favorite color? May 24, 2009 02:34 PM (Total replies: 15)

Green

Halo CE General Discussion » Something strange with Halo CE and Vista May 23, 2009 05:24 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Koo294
Quote: --- Original message by: MickGrif
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Run Halo CE in a window, instead of taking up the whole screen.

I know this is a stupid question (sorry) but how do I do this

in the shortcut properties, target location, put -windowed after the target.

works perfectly, Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Something strange with Halo CE and Vista May 23, 2009 04:35 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Run Halo CE in a window, instead of taking up the whole screen.

I know this is a stupid question (sorry) but how do I do this

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What Programs would I need for... May 23, 2009 08:17 AM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: Greenfuzz
there are many modeling programs, but the easiest one is 3DS Max IMO. For the HUD, download Paintshop.

If you aren't up for buying 3ds, or you don't want to pirate it, use Gmax, which is a free alternative. For HUD modifying, either use Photoshop, Paintshop, or Gimp, which is free.

Thanks for the answers, summer holidays in 3 weeks will hopefully get to making a few maps then :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Something strange with Halo CE and Vista May 23, 2009 08:15 AM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: iTails
Run as Administrator.

Doing so still doesnt work :/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What Programs would I need for... May 22, 2009 05:48 PM (Total replies: 3)

If I wanted to make: Map,New chacters, Weapons, HUD,

I know I will need HEK but what modeling program should I use/need??

Halo CE General Discussion » Something strange with Halo CE and Vista May 22, 2009 05:35 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: iTails
Are you pressing ALT-TAB? Try pressing the Windows Key.

Yea I am using the Windows key to get to the desktop, although alt tab works as well its just getting it back ups the problem

Halo CE General Discussion » Something strange with Halo CE and Vista May 22, 2009 05:31 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: PVT Jenkins
Are you using a Laptop or a Desktop becuase laptops on halo can't maximize again and desktops can.

laptop but the xp was laptop and it maximised, or is this just a specific problem with vista?

Halo CE General Discussion » Something strange with Halo CE and Vista May 22, 2009 05:21 PM (Total replies: 20)

I used to have a xp machine and halo worked fine on it but I recently updated to a new computer with vista and halo still works fine but if I try minimising the window once I have the game started to activate trainer or flycam or something, I cant maximise halo again??
The game crashs and I have to restart the entire thing to get it to work again, this never happened on xp, just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if it can be fixed? Thanks.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » How do you activate FlyCam?? May 9, 2009 06:29 AM (Total replies: 0)

How do you activate FlyCam in H2V??
Also is there anything like devmod from Halo CE, for Halo 2?
Edited by MickGrif on May 9, 2009 at 06:29 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Halodude450
It wont let me download the fly cam

Worked fine for me

Thanks Pakar45!!! :)

Quote: --- Original message by: MissingSpartan7
community project anyone?
-everyone make something to contribute..
e.g. -the missile pad
-the wall

I would help but I have exams in 4 weeks so sorry cant :(

Anyone know if a "HighGround" remake is being made?

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Apr 15, 2009 01:55 PM (Total replies: 271)

I found a secret room (using flycam) in Tallon IV Overworld. If you go into the small cave with the blue door, there is another door at the far end that does not open, but if you dev camera through it you find some companion cudes in the shape of a heart, wii motes formed into the word "wii" and a pic of some guy who (I Think) did metroid. The cubes and wii motes have no collosion and you cant pick them up however.

Halo CE General Discussion » Couple of questions about Dev? Apr 11, 2009 05:24 PM (Total replies: 3)

@ cheat_omnipotent. It makes you kill in one shot, no matter where you hit.

Quote: "cheat_reflexive_damage" makes any damage you do to other objects reflect back on you. You won't actually get hurt, but you'll see the screen flash. So if you shoot a vehicle or another player, your screen will flash.

"cheat_controller" - I don't think anyone knows what this one does. But if somebody does, correct me.

Thanks for clearing that up

Quote: And you can run both Alldev and the Development Trainer at the same time.

Is there any program that combines both?

Halo CE General Discussion » Couple of questions about Dev? Apr 11, 2009 02:36 PM (Total replies: 3)

I has just a couple of questions on dev.
What do the following DEV commands do:
(1) cheat_controller,
(2) cheat_reflexive_damage,
(3)cheat_omniportent?

Is there a program that combines both "Alldev Halo CE" and "Halo Development Trainer V2 Beta"?
i.e. is there a program that has all the dev commands (cheats,debug_camera etc.) and can also do the freeze time cheat??

Thanks
Edited by MickGrif on Apr 11, 2009 at 02:36 PM

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 9:13 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website