A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dragonmaster91
About Contact
Last Post: May 13, 2010 06:12 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo CE
"Q, what nonsense is this?!"

Post Statistics
Dragonmaster91 has contributed to 510 posts out of 467817 total posts (.11%) in 3,742 days (.14 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Why Halo Sucks. May 13, 2010 06:12 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark
as Francis would say
i hate halo
Pillz HERE!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Read this if your realy good at moding :) Feb 21, 2010 09:15 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Marka Haiyana
Quote: --- Original message by: Dragonmaster91
Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
With the way frantic way that Left 4 Dead plays out (And number 2 of course) that would be a better engine for and AvP encounter. Not sure if they released the tools yet, but I know they said they would provide the tools to make new characters.

http://www.google.com/search?q=AvP+L4D&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
lol Seriously? It's not that those are bad games... The fact that the players are incredibly... ummm... unstable, screams out that you should not use L4D or L4D2.

Besides, those are way too zombie-based to really have anything sort of alien mix added in.

Halo and Left 4 Dead must have the same userbase.
They complain that they have the worst and that Halo has the second-worst... Well, I guess it depends on who you ask. As they will say say different things like Halo has the worst, they have the second-worst. The common though, is at the very top.

At least in Halo, most admins won't be abusive. In L4D, Most admins are abusive, with the exception of the common admin who doesn't let anyone know and never uses console unless he absolutely has to.

Heck, if a kid, or someone with a high-pitched voice joins a game and speaks on the mic, the votekick is almost always instant. If you have any idiots in the server, they will all press F1 to get the votescreen off of the screen. Very sad, and you don't even want to know about the perfectionists. This all makes Halo seem- well, better.

TL;DR version:
L4D is a terrible idea for this sort of map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Read this if your realy good at moding :) Feb 20, 2010 10:25 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
With the way frantic way that Left 4 Dead plays out (And number 2 of course) that would be a better engine for and AvP encounter. Not sure if they released the tools yet, but I know they said they would provide the tools to make new characters.

http://www.google.com/search?q=AvP+L4D&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
lol Seriously? It's not that those are bad games... The fact that the players are incredibly... ummm... unstable, screams out that you should not use L4D or L4D2.

Besides, those are way too zombie-based to really have anything sort of alien mix added in.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 1, 2010 05:40 AM (Total replies: 228)

Is anyone really honestly surprised??? I saw this coming from a mile away, and that is sad if I'm one of the few who did. Sorry to sound like an ***, that's just the way it worked.

They were good with content admittedly, but just... acting superior a little (not much). Basically, everthing Kiwi said I agree with, at least, imhtgo.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. Jan 24, 2010 10:57 AM (Total replies: 738)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

Quote: --- Original message by: Kiwi
We'll see it when CE dies.
Not even, this is already dead.

E: For I have seen the death not by first hand, but by reading around.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 22, 2010 at 10:11 PM

There's anywhere from 1-3 new registered users here.
Per day.

Not to mention all the other halo communities (modacity, halomods, etc)

CE's not dead.
That's contradictory even in itself. Only 1-3 new members per forum, and only 1/3 of them will ever post. Thus proving CE is dying.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 24, 2010 10:51 AM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Vern125

What is that thing next to the truck?
Edited by Vern125 on Jan 24, 2010 at 03:02 AM
It looks like an old grunt... though you can barely tell just from looking at it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 24, 2010 12:45 AM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Kidd, the reason why everyone is so mean to you is because you complain about how everyone is mean to you and how unfair it is..
Quote: --- Orignal message by: Corvette19
You're still a pp.

Edit: Seriously now, let's get back on topic.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 23, 2010 at 08:23 PM

i don't know who you are but, your sounding like a back seat admin, which obviously no one likes. just look at how everyone responds to kids posts, your basically acting like him. i'd stop.
Seriously Higuy? I told everyone to stop being retarded?

^I lol'd

On topic, I like the elites. They give you the old feeling which you should have with Reach. Is that their old version of the Warthog in one of those pictures?

Edit: Looked at it more closely instead of just skimming over it. Nope. To be more specific.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 24, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 23, 2010 08:22 PM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Kidd, the reason why everyone is so mean to you is because you complain about how everyone is mean to you and how unfair it is..
Quote: --- Orignal message by: Corvette19
You're still a pp.

Edit: Seriously now, let's get back on topic.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 23, 2010 at 08:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » wow i just found somthing out Jan 23, 2010 04:37 PM (Total replies: 122)

Quote: --- Original message by: CorruptedHalo

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
Actually, it's only fun when they do something so stupid, that it makes them "deserve" it.
People will get treated in accordance to their actions.

I suppose you americans have different moral values, I don't expect you guys to be as tough-minded as most of us belgians.

And you say other people have insecurity problems. From what I've read, it seems that you think picking on "nerdy" Americans is fun, that Belgium is far better than America, and that if you're elected into a place of power you're going to essentially laugh at those under you who have no power, and attempt to destroy those who disagree with you.
And to think I looked up to you....
-rep. Definitely.
Edited by CorruptedHalo on Jan 23, 2010 at 03:48 PM
Corrupted, that does not even make sense. Besides, as I said, America is highly overrated by- You guessed it, Americans. Now, I can't compare the U.S to Belgium, but I must admit, the US is becoming a Literal Craphole. /endpoint

Halo CE General Discussion » wow i just found somthing out Jan 23, 2010 02:03 PM (Total replies: 122)

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
Lol guys, I don't need any social help.
Though I'm curious about what I'm supposedly missing, perhaps compassion with others?

If that's what you mean, then I don't see why I'd really need that. I do have compassion with people I actually care about though, let that be clear. But I can't care for random people in say, Haiti, whom I don't even know.
Nah, not that far out of reach. It is the people you deal with everyday, other than your friends. Whether it be the outcasts, or random people. You have to show respect. Otherwise, don't be surprised when you need help and everyone denies you.

Just saying, just in case. I'll shut up now.

Halo CE General Discussion » wow i just found somthing out Jan 23, 2010 01:45 PM (Total replies: 122)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Are you serious L0d3x?
Continually picking on social outcasts is fun now?

I'm not sure what you're smoking, but last I checked that was called "being an ass" not "having fun"
Indeed, they are social outcast only because you made them into that. I have no social skills, you know why? ****s who think they are cool to shun me out of society don't give me a chance.

I don't care if you think you have no insecurities, but that only tells people you do. You don't want to read this? Fine, you don't have to. Ignore other people's advice if you want. They only give you advice because they want you to succeed.

Would I say I am intelligent? Maybe a little, but let's be fair here. I don't have the chance to show it because I have poor social skills (if you can't tell from some of my posts around here) and don't know when to respect someone because they always screw with my emotions. Social skills come from being social, why should I be social when everyone just wants me for money or to rip on me? Do you really think that it is fair to other people? Sure, life isn't fair, I get that. However, if you gave everyone the chance they deserved, then maybe, just maybe, they might actually be cool to you.

Am I saying that you are stupid? Heck no, from some of the things I have seen around here, you seem pretty intelligent. There is something else you don't have though, when you have it, you will know. It comes with time though. If you have the patience, it will make you a better person.

Ignore me if you wish, I'm just trying to help out.

I agree with you however. Us Americans are really incredibly stuck up. We are so proud of being Americans we don't even know what it means, or, what it meant.

I doubt 50% of our population even remembers how this country came to be.

I would say yes, I am proud to be an American, but there is always improvement to be made. We have lost sight of that over the years.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 23, 2010 at 01:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 23, 2010 01:10 AM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Ay you guys wanna uh, stfu and stop being retards? Thanks.

Ay is supposed to have a comma after it.

Uh is supposed to be surrounded by commas, being an interjection.

Stfu is not a word.

Thanks is not a complete sentence.
What about wanna- that is not a word either.

KID, one thing.

Kiwi;

Kiwi, can you search for errors with my colon, semi-colon usage please? Thanks

Back at KID. I know join dates are irrelevant, but Kiwi is like Dennis; he's KNOWN the community.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
Obviously not. Tell me, could you make out what I was saying in that post?

I sure as hell can't. Now that I think about it, that was another one of my stupid posts that should go ignored.

kid was around long before kiwi.

Please, for the sake of the thread, read the bold.

Halo CE General Discussion » ECLIPSES GAME Jan 23, 2010 01:08 AM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: sleepy1212
first nazis and now commies in my halo!?
Next thing you know, it will be terrorists. They are already in CSS I believe.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 22, 2010 11:54 PM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Ay you guys wanna uh, stfu and stop being retards? Thanks.

Ay is supposed to have a comma after it.

Uh is supposed to be surrounded by commas, being an interjection.

Stfu is not a word.

Thanks is not a complete sentence.
What about wanna- that is not a word either.

KID, one thing.

Kiwi;

Kiwi, can you search for errors with my colon, semi-colon usage please? Thanks

Back at KID. I know join dates are irrelevant, but Kiwi is like Dennis; he's KNOWN the community.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
Obviously not. Tell me, could you make out what I was saying in that post?

I sure as hell can't. Now that I think about it, that was another one of my stupid posts that should go ignored.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request]Sidewinder Firefight Jan 22, 2010 10:19 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
you could make it so that every ten or so waves, a warning appears telling you to move to a new position due to a huge wave of covenant arriving.

here's an example of how it might go.
Wave 1. You're in blue base, red base is empty, all covenant come via dropships which drop on the cliffs, or at ground level, on both sides of the map. you are restricted to the "blue" side of the map by a death barrier. A pelican evacuation has already been called by one of your marines. You need to hold off the covenant until it arrives.
Wave 10. You get a warning to move to red base due to covenant raiding blue base. As you run, dropships visibly deploy invincible enemies behind you to signify they have taken over. The death barrier is removed. The next wave will arrive once you get to red base.
Wave 11. Dropships get less common as the enemies at blue base arrive instead.
Wave 20. You get another warning to move to the tunnels between the bases, most of the stuff is the same as in wave 10.
Wave 21. From now on enemies from both red and blue base will be attacking alternatively.
Wave 29. You are warned that the covenant from blue base are going to move into the tunnels. you need to slip past by going around.
Wave 30. The covenant leave blue base for the tunnels and you can reoccupy it.
Wave 31. From now onwards enemies will come from tunnels, and around the bend.
Wave 34. Another warning appears to inform you massive amounts of covenant are about to arrive. You must go through the teleporter onto the cliffs when it opens (it was closed before)
Wave 35. The pelican has arrived but cannot find anywhere to land. It has cleared out the top floor of red base, now you must run along the cliffs, passing teleporters and evading/clearing out the newly dropped covenant. On the last cliff, a final challenge; a zealot and 2 hunters, awaits. You can try to run past them or kill them to proceed. On the top floor of red base, the pelican is ready to pick up you and any marines that may have somehow survived.

tada
Or you could do a Gears of War 2 Horde type thing. That always was the original Firefight. Another good idea would be like a sort of Left 4 Dead type thing. You know, Grunts would be the CI, figure the rest out.

Learn how to spawn a flood of Grunts (searching for you) attacking you over a say- minute from the last flood of Grunts.

Grunts are perfect CI as they are just as weak and easy to kill with little to no problem, but a ton could hurt you severely.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Presents….. Jan 22, 2010 10:10 PM (Total replies: 738)

We'll see it when CE dies.
Not even, this is already dead.

E: For I have seen the death not by first hand, but by reading around.
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 22, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » wow i just found somthing out Jan 22, 2010 10:09 PM (Total replies: 122)

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Jan 23, 2010 at 02:27 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 22, 2010 10:05 PM (Total replies: 813)

Stupid post is stupid
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 23, 2010 at 01:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » ECLIPSES GAME Jan 22, 2010 06:26 PM (Total replies: 31)

Thanks Kiwi. When I get a new graphics card I will be sure to check it out.

Halo CE General Discussion » ECLIPSES GAME Jan 22, 2010 12:58 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ninjadude

will there come a horde witches in the game ???

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=928964

Talk about bad english.

Anyway, you only have three good maps up there, get more, and remove most of those.

Oh and "omg ur a no0b or rude stuff like that"
Edited by Dragonmaster91 on Jan 22, 2010 at 09:07 AM

Please stop posting about horde witches.
Relax dude, I only did it twice. Hey Kiwi, list some of dem maps.

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 12:01 AM 282 ms.
A Halo Maps Website