A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jaman_Herge
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 08:25 AM
Interests: Military, Law Enforcement, Space, Future, Roleplay
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo, GTA, Saints Row, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Yadda Yadda go on forever.
Okay, Who painted my visor brown?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Jaman_Herge has contributed to 11 posts out of 465495 total posts (0.00%) in 4,315 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Indeed, That would be sexy, I mean think about it - They spend time making a room and destroy it by taking a photo of a house from the 60s and save that as the interior design, Would it hurt to add a little bit more time to add detail and realism to rooms rather than long ass halls and constant ladders, Construction which looks like a 6 year old did it xD Just giving an opinion, No offense to those who do dev - They have the ability to be awesome. That's why I suggest/requested a more detailed area, More exploration places, Etc. More land for hogs tanks and such you know?

So, I for years have been wanting a couple of maps made but never got them. I'm back 4 years later and wanting to acquire some sexy Military maps.

1) Map with Multiple Facilities.
Details: I've noticed someone tried to do this on RPG Beta 6_2 however. Granny wallpaper and bad architecture can only get you so far :P.
I was thinking about a well-thought-out Military Base layout including multiple entrances, Steel wallpaper, Lock down protocol, Red alert, Escape routes, Quarantine, Living Quarters, Multiple Commanding Officers Quarters, War room, Cafeteria, Armory, Vehicle Armory, Labs, Med bay, Etc, Maybe a flying ship with drop pods like in Sanctuary Final, Marine Peds or at least not Red and Blue Spartans - Maybe Green or..at least Military looking, Quite a distance between the bases, Lots of landscape to explore but make it logical and realistic.
Realistic Vehicles, Huge interiors, Multiple enterable interiors for storyline E.G. Alien tech underground place with root style door ways and such (Spread out, Lots of doors, Lots of Tech.
Maybe have longswords sped up to be a bit faster - Also maybe first person view for vehicles but a clear view from the inside.

2) Space Ship Map.
Details: Along the lines of Pillar of Autumn Space but more of an interior with exterior and full on space combat.
Enemy ship in the distance with Alien Aircraft, Human Ship with Human Aircraft.
Ships both have realistic interior from the campaign.
Lifepods on Human ship, Latch pods for Enemy, Marine and Alien Peds, Boarding capabilities, Make it life like with interior like what you'd imagine would be inside a REAL space ship on both ends, Purple living quarters for Covie/Aliens, Metallic for Humans, etc - Use imagination.
Both sides able to go unarmed or use weapons, Use walking too, Like RPG Gamma Marine, Maybe have the ability to fire cannons from ship to ship and ACTUALLY create a shaky screen on impact, Ability to turn on Red alert and lockdown, Make it as realistic as possible.
Longswords at full speed or at least 3/4 so it's a bit more real from a campaign side of things.

I could maybe think of more but so could you. If someone was capable of this I'd be grateful for as long as I use HALO and recommend your maps to people.

Thanks.
-J.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Still looking for ship Aug 27, 2008 04:14 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey um, i would like a custom ship to be made, it doesnt have to be anything too big but atleast something wouldnt mind In Amber Clad ^^ or perhaps Pillar of Autumn.
I also would like a Space Station =P for details PM me =D

Thanks
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Sep 23, 2008 at 01:17 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Looking For Ship Aug 5, 2008 04:26 AM (Total replies: 2)

really? you can? awesome, you know the pillar of autumn, like the exact thing but could you put a airlock where pelicans and longswords can be put and you know the life pod areas, could you put some flyable ones in there with working air locks as well uh there's a model of the hangar which i want on the autumn its on the map extinction, basically the same as the first level in campaign mode, like on Innerpoa map and in the bridge, can you put some seats at the computers and at the front where the 2 drivers are to pilot it and on the port side (left) and a path leading to it, with a air lock, and on the facility map, make it like underground with big blast doors like on the autumn but openable, and make it snowing outside and inside have computers and big rooms with seats, i cant really give pictures on it but ill try to describe it as best as i can, i could create some kinda picture and send to you via msn if you have it, like blueprints lol and ill send you a pic of the layout, thanks heaps
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Aug 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The map coldsnap has NO vehicles Aug 3, 2008 08:52 PM (Total replies: 6)

same rofl, thanks though

Halo CE General Discussion » The map coldsnap has NO vehicles Aug 3, 2008 08:36 PM (Total replies: 6)

^^ i was playing on coldsnap when i found out, it has no vehicles, not even a crappy warthog >.< perhaps the download is glitched or they forgot to add them, but yer :S no vehicles..

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why can't i talk in halo? Aug 3, 2008 09:58 AM (Total replies: 5)

heres the thing lol i downloaded the game, this guy gave me link and it already has key in it :S

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why can't i talk in halo? Aug 3, 2008 08:21 AM (Total replies: 5)

yeah, still nothing :S i cant even read my friends text we gotta use MSN -.-

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why can't i talk in halo? Aug 3, 2008 05:15 AM (Total replies: 5)

i cant talk when playing halo and i cant read talking when in halo, can someone help me, thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Looking For Ship Aug 2, 2008 11:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hey uh im not really good with making maps or anything and i was wondering if one of you skilled people could create some maps like ship maps with dropships and a huge ship e.g. uhh pillar of autumn and could you make it pilotable or something big in general and maybe a facility on the ground, like a bunker, with some dropships on the roof and big doors like on the autumn the big blast doors and uh heaps of rooms with computers and make the ground on the outside snowy sorta like the map Coldsnap >.< cause me and my mates kinda wanna have some fun messing about in ships an stuff, if one of you could that'd be awesome =), thanks
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Aug 3, 2008 at 01:18 AM
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Aug 4, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Time: Mon May 25, 2020 4:38 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website