A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: sos
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 29, 2015 02:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play:
Getting my legal team, brb

Post Statistics
sos has contributed to 473 posts out of 469522 total posts (.10%) in 4,146 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Releases Countdown Jan 29, 2015 02:39 PM (Total replies: 89)

If you complain there's no help regarding SAPP, you either can't read or are too lazy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Releases Countdown Jan 29, 2015 01:03 PM (Total replies: 89)

Please don't

Halo CE General Discussion » Zeus Releases Countdown Jan 28, 2015 03:47 PM (Total replies: 89)

We want 'Zeus', We want 'Zeus'. *Chanting continues*.

Halo CE General Discussion » [xXx] BEST WEEABOO MAP Jan 5, 2015 03:02 PM (Total replies: 24)

Was expecting (h4) bloodgulch.

I was wrong.

For a second, I forgot I was playing Halo.
Edited by sos on Jan 5, 2015 at 03:03 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
It completely replaced zoom and they even mapped the button to LT like CoD..

Change your key bindings. It's literally just a different aesthetic. There's no penalty to hip-fire, or shouldn't be. On Reddit there was a video disproving this though. Hopefully it's fixed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Try tags Jul 27, 2014 07:00 PM (Total replies: 6)

In a serious response: Consider adding the Spanish version of what you're saying to your post, as it doesn't make sense in English. This way some Spanish members of the community will be able to help you.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Jul 27, 2014 05:26 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: greg079

yeah and the master chief got new handplates and less scratched armor as he did a freefall from space. seriously WTF bungie?

yeah bungie are n00b and ship broken geam

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Jul 27, 2014 03:27 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20

If you're talking about halo reach then why are you using a halo wars video as an example?

Halo reach had probably my least favorite elite design. It was just terrible, especially in the facial proportions. Now halo WARS, which is the video you posted, had a badass elite design

If I understand correctly, he's saying that the Elites in Reach look like they can perform great feats of strength, like the arbiter did perform in Halo Wars. Just because one elite in Halo Wars COULD do it, doesn't mean the OP thinks they look like they can.
Edited by sos on Jul 27, 2014 at 03:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Jul 27, 2014 02:27 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
You ever wonder where they found the time to paint all their phantoms green?

All that downtime between the first mission to the end of the third mission. Thanks for the help, Elites.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY CINEMATICS TRAILER Jul 27, 2014 02:04 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rododo
"I hated the h3 ones. look like stupid plush toys. The H2 design is still my favorite, as they are the most sophisticated and elegant. I think H4 pulls off the most alien look too, making it my second favorite."

Halo reach characters >>> pretty much everything.

Grunts look flawless, Hunters are big moving tanks and Elites are big, nasty alien killers. In the other games, you couldn't notice how tall and built-up they were... in Reach, you can actually recognize the race that can lift a soldier with a single hand, like here https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aOw5_G11yTU#t=109.

Inb4: halo reach arbiter is quite similar to a brute. Yeah, but the other elites aren't really small, if you notice.

I do think the Reach elites were the best, by far.

(Not replying to the guy i'm quoting): The Arbiter had mandible pieces in Halo 3 like this:

And compared to halo 2 (below), I think it looks cooler.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers not showing up Jul 27, 2014 09:55 AM (Total replies: 42)

For those who say that 1.10 isn't working. It is.

From 5 minutes ago:

Unless I missed some revelation, it should definitely be working.

EDIT: I am using HAC2.
Edited by sos on Jul 27, 2014 at 09:56 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 11 Jul 7, 2014 02:42 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
Quote: --- Original message by: sos
http://i.imgur.com/TuLefHF.jpg

I win.

Wow, I was literally just about to do that.

1337 skill

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 11 Jul 7, 2014 01:40 PM (Total replies: 33)

I win.

Halo CE General Discussion » Problems with joining a dedicated server Jul 6, 2014 05:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

I'd like to point out we all have the same version of the map and the server also runs this same version.

Edit: thank you Altis, worked.
Edited by sos on Jul 6, 2014 at 05:19 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 5, 2014 03:48 PM (Total replies: 12123)

CMT is just a pawn in a larger game.

oh and cmt ripz

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Artificial intelligence Question Jul 5, 2014 12:59 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt

Quote: --- Original message by: DukeJohn
Didn't work. Anything else?

rekt

Also, I think ripping the default Halo PC campaign .maps will result in you not being able to open the scenario files. Download the copies on this site and rip those.
Edited by sos on Jul 5, 2014 at 01:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 4, 2014 04:51 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Vergil
yes i do believe when they finish they will be finished

I don't believe you.
Prove it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Open Sauce and HAC 2 Jul 2, 2014 02:57 PM (Total replies: 2)

OS and HAC2 are currently not compatible.

My advice? Update to 1.10 and get HAC2.

The HAC2 developer is working on OS compatibility (I think).

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool pro? Jun 30, 2014 10:03 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: ASCENDANTJUSTICE
Quote: --- Original message by: sos
Thanks, I'll look into it.

omg guiz y u threadjack me /s

xD

I think you should be aware that tool pro should never be used for a final cache file build for any map intended to server the public.

I think dennis has a handle on tool pro and also why he doesn't approve of it being on his website.

In short just use it for beta testing, and if you are still hitting cache file limit use OS.

Have a great week!

Ah. I'm just waiting for OS to update so I don't need to downgrade just to test ingame.

Thanks for all the help.

Have a great week also.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool pro? Jun 28, 2014 07:59 PM (Total replies: 12)

Thanks, I'll look into it.

omg guiz y u threadjack me /s

Time: Sat December 14, 2019 2:05 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website