A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: cowish6676
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 01:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo 3, Halo CE, RPGs digital and analoge, shooters
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
cowish6676 has contributed to 136 posts out of 469496 total posts (.03%) in 4,139 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [wip][map]Garden Aug 17, 2009 01:21 PM (Total replies: 163)

Freaking nice map man.

Halo CE General Discussion » !!!District 9 stole from Halo!!! Aug 17, 2009 01:15 PM (Total replies: 72)

Okay...... Neill Blomkamp was given the job of directing the Halo movie. When the halo movie was put on hold, not cancelled just put into limbo ala Duke Nukem Forever, Blomkamp the redirected what resources he had into making District 9. However, there was a rumor last week that Spielberg was in talks to take over the Halo movie as it is on hold. These are rumors though and have neither been confirmed or denied.

Halo CE General Discussion » District 9. Halo Style Aug 17, 2009 01:02 PM (Total replies: 43)

I like this idea, and I loved District 9. Though, I have to ask this. Do you actually have a script written at all yet? I can't see any sort of large machinima production come together without a decent script behind it.

...........Have you ever tried editing a wiki? They are the most unintuitive editing tools I have seen in my life. The only people who edit wikis are people who care about the subject, doubly so for specific wikis. Also, for general information on the fly any wiki gives you decent information.

Oh, and by the way, here is some reading that might make you realize wikis aren't the root of all misinformation.

http://arstechnica.com/old/content/2006/11/8296.ars

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4530930.stm

I also feel the need at this point to mention that you criticizing my advice when you link to a blog which is just as editable if not easier to edit then any wiki.

Halo CE General Discussion » Command Console Aug 2, 2009 06:43 PM (Total replies: 23)

I prefer just using -console myself. Which to do properly you just have to right click on whatever icon you use to start up CE, hit properties , look for a text line that is labeled "target" and at the very end of it make a space and then type in -console.

Step 1: go to google

Step 2: in the Google search field type Halo Wiki

Step 3: hit the Halo wiki link

Step 4: in the wiki search field type flood

Step 5: read the **** article

Good job, you have now successfully learned something without having to bother others. By using this method you can not only learn, but you can also be less bothersome.

Halo CE General Discussion » Has Bungie Forgotten us? Jul 23, 2009 02:37 AM (Total replies: 185)

Why does everyone here think Bungie ever cared about a game they didn't have much to do with in the beginning? I mean, it was microsoft who probably pushed for the original computer version of Halo. Gearbox rewrote all the code for Halo on the PC. In all truth I would never expect Bungie to care about Halo for the PC.

Halo CE General Discussion » Metroid Online Mapping projects (WIP) May 28, 2009 07:07 AM (Total replies: 47)

YES!!!!!! More Metroid Maps are a very very good thing. Keep up the awesome work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread May 26, 2009 08:07 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Okay, this has been bothering me. What is the point of collecting unseen garbage?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread May 26, 2009 10:07 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Any chance CMT would ever consider making a race specific map? It is one of those under utilized variants that I happen to like.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics... May 26, 2009 10:02 AM (Total replies: 6)

Any of the new ATI HD cards will run Halo CE fine. Look, if the card you are getting has been made in the past 5 years then it should be able to run CE at max graphics.

Halo CE General Discussion » Redneck? I got yer redneck RIGHT HERE! May 22, 2009 05:28 AM (Total replies: 133)

Um, well, okay. I give you points for originality............

Oh, please tell me we are going to see sentinels fight, please!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » HOLY crap. May 17, 2009 08:41 PM (Total replies: 31)

Reminds me of Halo Zero. That was a fun side scrolling halo game.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics May 7, 2009 04:27 AM (Total replies: 23)

If it is an integrated 6150 graphics card then all it means is what Donut said. It is the exact same as plugging a 6150 into your computer's motherboard. The only time integrated cards "suck" as you put it is when they are motherboard stock cards, in other words are intel or amd graphics card.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics May 6, 2009 03:49 PM (Total replies: 23)

I used to have a 6800 GT, it ran CE with almost maxed graphics. Unless I started playing something with higher graphics, Church, I got decent gameplay.

Gah, I almost missed this.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo/gow lancer May 4, 2009 08:54 PM (Total replies: 24)

Could you have first trigger shoot, second trigger throw grenades, and melee saw?

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there a way? May 2, 2009 11:05 PM (Total replies: 9)

Well, you can add the bloom mod on, and then mess around with until it fits your tastes. It takes a bit of time, and can make some maps weird looking. However, I find that it adds a nice to effect to other maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Grrrrrrrrr May 2, 2009 11:00 PM (Total replies: 13)

You need a ui, which is saved as a .map file. Otherwise the program won't load properly.

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 1:07 AM 594 ms.
A Halo Maps Website