A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kenshin3661
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 10:42 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo CE

Post Statistics
Kenshin3661 has contributed to 71 posts out of 464825 total posts (.02%) in 3,408 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

We are in need of actors!! Some who are willing to cooperate and dedicated their time to making videos for Halo Custom Edition.. We will also be making machinima if we have enough actors with a microphone! Sadly I know Halo CE is dying out but we will soon be filming on Halo 3 and Reach! If you are willing to join please add the following xfires!
xfire: bcshadow2468
xfire: tythespy
We are the main creators of Halo Movie Makers Productions and been around for a really long time. Thank you. :)
Heres the Youtube Link.. Right now we are stepping up the game, with Teamspeak 3 now being up it helps us transfer files to each other alot faster which progresses the editing into the videos! So you will find new videos coming soon.. Real soon ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shadow3661
http://www.youtube.com/user/HMMProduction <-- Now gonna be our Main youtube account
76.194.142.159:9987 Teamspeak 3 IP Address.. Join us whenever you want! We dont bite :D maybe tythespy does but i dont.

Edited by Kenshin3661 on Jul 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM
Edited by Kenshin3661 on Jul 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Edited by Kenshin3661 on Jul 3, 2010 at 05:43 PM
Edited by Kenshin3661 on Jul 3, 2010 at 05:44 PM

Sadly i think Ganon is gonna win yoyorast..

General Machinima Discussions » The Lost Spartans... Custom Edition.. Nov 28, 2009 10:31 PM (Total replies: 3)

I thought this topic would've stayed dead haha.. Sorry for the late reply but anyways, you have xfire? Would be a whole lot easier if we talked about it there.

General Machinima Discussions » Fraps Logo? Aug 23, 2009 07:30 PM (Total replies: 6)

you should buy fraps so it can get rid of it for you.

General Machinima Discussions » Project RECON Aug 12, 2009 07:17 PM (Total replies: 38)

No offence.. The story makes no scense... I got lost when the Government made RECON Spartan suits to kill the spartans in training and stuff, but wouldn't that lead to them shooting themselves cause they are spartans?

Halo Movies Announcements » Dogfight teaser trailer Aug 5, 2009 12:17 AM (Total replies: 4)

Talk about spam.... Anyways great video barron..

General Machinima Discussions » Need a model Aug 5, 2009 12:12 AM (Total replies: 6)

ahh... well i thought you were gonna animate the whole series.. sorry bro.. just keep looking or hope for someone to be nice and give it over

General Machinima Discussions » Need a model Aug 4, 2009 11:26 PM (Total replies: 6)

by machinima you mean movie series... or seasons? Machinima is in a game, that you film while playing the game.. Red vs Blue for example... Red vs Blue <== Machinima... animating in 3ds <=== Movie Series..

Halo Movies Announcements » Dogfight teaser trailer Aug 4, 2009 04:00 PM (Total replies: 4)

You know... Both of our machinima's are gonna be just a like in some way.. Well almost the same story type.. Such as yours is about one of the last spartan jet fighters.. And mine is about the 3 Lost Spartans... :D

Halo Movies Announcements » The Lost Spartans Machinima: Trailer Aug 4, 2009 03:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

Also created the introduction! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-NfFXzzk6g Its not much but hopefuly it will do for a while.. Please view, rate, and comment.. Even leave a post on what you think! Thanks!
- Kenshin

General Machinima Discussions » Can i Aug 4, 2009 01:09 AM (Total replies: 2)

Theres tons of machinima's to chose from.. Pick one and request to join it..

Halo Movies Announcements » The Lost Spartans Machinima: Trailer Aug 2, 2009 09:18 PM (Total replies: 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NNsHre29g

The only thing I didn't really think about while in the process of filming was to take out all the names... I'm sure in the series we will fix that once episode 1 is accualy released... I'm hoping this will turn out more successful then any other machinima's i've made.. I've learned alot from watching other videos to see their editing, their camera angles.. You know, the basics.. I'll need all the support I can get in the process... Thank you Halomaps.org

General Machinima Discussions » The Lost Spartans... Custom Edition.. Aug 1, 2009 09:16 PM (Total replies: 3)

In need of 3 Voice actors.. So far I have one.. So basicly in need of 2 more.. Any takers?
We will be going through all the most downloaded maps on Custom Edition.. So we will be doing alot of downloading a learning while we film.. It will be a while till we start this so you can take your time.. Once we will get ready to film, i will send everyone that wanted in a message..

Story Update!:
The Lost Spartans is based on a story about a small group of Spartans from the final Spartan Project.. Over time after John- 117 (Also known as Master Chief) destroyed all the Covinant Halo Rings.. There was 1 left... No one knew about it, so the humans took over it and made it their testing site... They brought all the Spartan Creations... Including the Spartans that went crazy and craved for power and mass destruction.. As these Young heros battle their way through the ring and not thinking of it as a testing site... They try to manage an escape..

Action/Adventure
Machinima Series

Edited by Kenshin3661 on Aug 1, 2009 at 09:17 PM
Edited by Kenshin3661 on Aug 8, 2009 at 05:21 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Machinima for Halo PC Actors Needed! Aug 1, 2009 09:13 PM (Total replies: 16)

Sorry guys. but the series has been cancled due to not enough actors, and no one really listening... Imma be starting a new series soon.. I will post a new topic for you guys :)

Halo Movies Announcements » My Machinima on HaloHelpStudios Jul 8, 2009 06:25 PM (Total replies: 1)

not bad... coulda put voices in there and directions on how to get to that spot.. but other than that it was okay... oh and the intro was annoying lol.

Halo Movies Announcements » Opinions Needed Jul 8, 2009 06:22 PM (Total replies: 2)

pretty good, i enjoyed it. but you could of lightend things up a bit more.. i could barly see through the whole thing.

Halo Movies Announcements » Halo: Saiyan Invasion Jul 8, 2009 06:11 PM (Total replies: 1)

just thought i'd let you know.. you have all the videos private.. uber fail.

General Machinima Discussions » Tell me what you think. Jun 5, 2009 03:29 PM (Total replies: 3)

sorry bump: but i was just thinking about this in my shower, if you are in need of a camera man, i'll be more than welcome to help out.

General Machinima Discussions » RvB type series: Recruiting Actors Jun 5, 2009 03:20 PM (Total replies: 45)

you need over 16 actors.. Your joking right? Don't waste time on copyright.. Just watch the real thing at www.redvsblue.com i mean seriously..

Always read the description...

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 10:54 AM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website