A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Auxor
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 12:14 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Ever drunk Baileys out of a shoe?

Post Statistics
Auxor has contributed to 258 posts out of 469466 total posts (.05%) in 4,095 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Single Player Silent Cartographer Contest! Mar 9, 2010 12:14 PM (Total replies: 229)

Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
Quote: --- Original message by: shadowslayer123
im definently gonna give it a shot, one question though, can a player be taken by a vehicle and dropped off somewhere else, like you are mc, you hop in a pelican, and you get transported to the control room.

yeah, because it's SO possible and sensible to fit a pelican into the structure.

and it's like, everyone submits their maps and the rating is happening and stuff, then SPv2 B30 gets released and everyone else loses.

At least it would be released.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Feb 8, 2010 01:50 PM (Total replies: 3202)

The beta was pretty fun, but it lacked polish and the encounters were too small and haphazard. Maybe make them bigger with Spirits, Fuel Rod Grunts, more Wraiths and just more overall enemies/allies.

The invisible Flood in the Ghosts was kind of annoying, but they were helpful apart from that and the Flood Banshee kicked arse.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 5, 2010 02:05 AM (Total replies: 228)

What I don't understand is.. why doesn't CMT just release the unfinished SPV2 campaign if they're not going to continue it anymore?

Halo CE General Discussion » Arms Race (WIP map) Dec 29, 2009 05:18 AM (Total replies: 120)

Quote: --- Original message by: Polamee
Update: I've gotten the starting cutscene working quite fine, working on the drop sequence now. Elefant sent me the shielded Wraith and is now working on my hologram. Generally, things are coming along quite nicely.

Good. There's a simple answer for you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 21, 2009 06:40 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
I think CMT is running on Valve time :P

Apart from the fact that Valve actually has to make games from the ground up.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 11, 2009 12:26 PM (Total replies: 3743)

The whole 'we'll release it when it's done' thing is starting to wear thin. If no work has been done on it for half a year, it will never be done. Just do something with it already, either abandon it or continue working it on as you planned.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 6, 2009 01:58 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Don't split over this. That's the kind of thing people do on here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 26, 2009 01:18 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Irony is getting hit by an ambulance that is coming to help you after you get stabbed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy Thanksgiving Nov 26, 2009 01:12 PM (Total replies: 53)

It celebrates backstabbing at it's finest.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 21, 2009 08:19 AM (Total replies: 3743)

This thing should just be released, as unpolished as it is. If you never have an objective the mod will never actually get released, just be pushed forward over and over again.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Nov 9, 2009 01:29 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Flood Bomber? The one from Halo Wars?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Nov 6, 2009 02:10 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Why are new weapons made every five minutes?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Nov 1, 2009 06:11 AM (Total replies: 236)

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
I'm not fond of the idea of having a nuke.
I'm not fond of using suicide grunts.
I will consider adding in fuel rod grunts, if it doesn't make the map too difficult.

Would you consider putting in Jackal Snipers?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Oct 27, 2009 03:57 AM (Total replies: 236)

The gameplay was brilliant and very enjoyable. Albeit it a bit hard which I don't mind too much. The best thing is when you kill a whole crowd of enemies, look over the front of the pyramid and you can see dozens of enemies coming up the ramps at the bottom like an entire pack of Brutes with their nade spamming.

- Maybe add some enemy Banshees that attack occasionally, the Phantoms were brilliant to fight against but the occasional Banshee wouldn't be amiss if the encounters were toned down in difficulty slightly.

-Maybe add some turrets at the entrance of the control room for a final redoubt.

-Maybe modify the map so that Ghosts can appear and be dropped off by Phantoms in the same style as Wraiths and Ghosts are dropped off in Halo 3 ODST Firefight levels

-Slow down the enemy waves a bit, they come at you much too fast.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo in China Oct 21, 2009 03:55 PM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: vmt
It seems to me like soon China is going to be wiped away from the world either that or a revolution is going to happen there and they are going to make china a good country again and turn it into a democracy or parliamentary democracy one of the two.

It practically already is capitalist and democratic. It just doesn't want to look like a coward by coming back to it so obviously after just 60 years.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo in China Oct 21, 2009 03:34 PM (Total replies: 39)

You guys do realise China practically isolates itself from the west in terms of video games and the internet in order to minimalize contact (its starting to fade now though)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Oct 19, 2009 03:56 PM (Total replies: 3202)

The Elite Cremator! An Elite wielding a disintegrating plasma weapon than burns surfaces and destroys Flood biomatter.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Oct 13, 2009 12:56 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: JLtheking

umm the left portion ofthe image wasn't necessary.
IN FACT, the post wasn't even necessary.
=/

The picture would be kind of pointless without having the left part of it there.

Quote: --- Original message by: Nomatik
I read a few post and people are being so negative, good luck people, ill check it out when im able.

Pretty much sums up the community to be honest. Everybody just moans at the bad things and doesn't compliment anybody on what is good.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Sep 28, 2009 01:24 PM (Total replies: 3202)

-edit Fail.
Edited by Auxor on Sep 28, 2009 at 01:25 PM

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 10:40 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website