A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: electricSquid
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 02:11 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Wars
Get ready for some chocolate pain...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
electricSquid has contributed to 280 posts out of 465353 total posts (.06%) in 4,212 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I saw that the new devmode is made by E3pO. Is it safe, because I heard that he made a dev tool a while back that turned out to be a keylogger.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Sep 6, 2009 05:12 PM (Total replies: 3743)

ok, thanks. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Sep 6, 2009 04:58 PM (Total replies: 3743)

I DL'd the a10 SPv2 beta, and I thought it was great. I can't wait to see what the rest of the campaign looks like, but was the beta supposed to be un-completable? I came to a wall that had "Arteen" written all over it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Portal Gun Jun 15, 2009 04:22 PM (Total replies: 3)

Gah, all the links in there don't work. Does anyone have the working links or the actual map and app?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Portal Gun Jun 15, 2009 12:09 PM (Total replies: 3)

I'm wondering, is it possible to have a gun that spawns one end of a teleporter pair with primary fire and spawns the other part of the pair with secondary fire? And is there a way do remove them afterwards?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 11, 2009 11:17 AM (Total replies: 3743)

The new Apparition/Needler Ghost looks really nice.

Halo CE General Discussion » who is this? Jun 10, 2009 04:06 PM (Total replies: 5)

/lock plz. Question's been answered, and this kind of thread starts flame/spam wars.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 10, 2009 12:31 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ethereial
3) Are the grunts still pathetic? And cute? So cute that I want to take off their methane breather?

Hey, since bits gib off the Flood when they take enough damage, that means we can have Grunts w/ removable masks and cone-backpack-things like Halo 3, right?

Halo CE General Discussion » What did Bungie use to.... Jun 8, 2009 11:57 AM (Total replies: 28)

I don't think a studio would go and say, "Yeah, these are the exact tools we used to make this game. Just for you curious people out there."
It was probably a much more powerful version of the HEK that they used, and probably not the same programs that we're familiar with.
Edited by electricSquid on Jun 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » TM Fracture Release Jun 7, 2009 08:21 AM (Total replies: 74)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
or swamp, or something else that's unique.

If it's swamp, please don't make it blue/gray like the fog 343GS.
As for Fracture, it looks awesome. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » bc_raceway_mp Jun 7, 2009 08:09 AM (Total replies: 74)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: fatipedia
lol... sexy carwash
lolv2.0

lolv3.0@ the secret room. :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 trees Jun 5, 2009 11:42 AM (Total replies: 24)

Why would trees be animated?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jun 2, 2009 11:57 AM (Total replies: 3743)

I think he meant H3MT.
Since we're talking about mapping teams with big hype and ambiguous release dates, it makes sense.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread May 31, 2009 03:24 PM (Total replies: 3743)

I freaked out the first time I saw it. I didn't drive one until Two Betrayals, though, and it's only decent against infantry. You can't splatter anything. :\ It still looks cool; I wish it was in SPv2.

Halo CE General Discussion » Portaling Error May 31, 2009 03:21 PM (Total replies: 9)

Do they have to be completely flat? I really don't know, but I thought they had to be flat.
Semi-off-topic: Does the map Portent have any portaling whatsoever? Someone said it was lagging for them because it didn't.

Halo CE General Discussion » tips for covie modelling? May 28, 2009 05:45 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
You connect them by making triangles, I may make a tutorial on some covy modeling if you want me to...

That would be awesome. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » tips for covie modelling? May 28, 2009 11:36 AM (Total replies: 31)

More organic than Human stuff.

If you start out with one vertex, and make a bunch more to outline a mesh, how do you connect them all? "Connect Vertices" never works for me when the two verts aren't on the same plane.
Edited by electricSquid on May 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Edited by electricSquid on May 28, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Blargh OS hates me May 28, 2009 11:04 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
And you dont use Open Sauce, Open Sauce uses you.

No, that's only in Soviet Russia. :)

By the way, does OS allow for real weapon dual-wielding?
Edited by electricSquid on May 28, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » tips for covie modelling? May 27, 2009 05:05 PM (Total replies: 31)

Are there any good Covenant/organic modeling tutorials on Modacity or something?

Halo CE General Discussion » tips for covie modelling? May 27, 2009 12:39 PM (Total replies: 31)

Does working from geospheres work well for Covenant?

Time: Sun March 29, 2020 5:16 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website