A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ESG SLAYER
About Contact
Last Post: May 12, 2012 12:21 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ESG SLAYER has contributed to 100 posts out of 469387 total posts (.02%) in 4,041 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 waste of money May 12, 2012 12:21 PM (Total replies: 23)

It doesn't need to be out for people to know that the game will be just another dumbed down installment.

-Bloom returning.
-AAs returning.
-Gameplay-affecting armor.

Halo will continue to go down the drain until the gameplay is catered to people who don't suck. It sounds mean, but it's true.

Stick with CE, people. Don't buy into the BS of Halo developers anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » (WIP) Joust May 11, 2012 08:49 PM (Total replies: 89)

Reminds me of Breakpoint.

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
lol, you know how ash set out on his pokemon adventure on his 10th birthday, had his 11th birthday like 4 or so seasons in? Apparently at the start of the black and white anime, hes back to 10.

It must be related to the coma he's in.

Here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] May 11, 2012 01:09 PM (Total replies: 11479)

^ Badass.

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
Quote: --- Original message by: ESG SLAYER
I'd improve the graphics, networking and probably experiment with implementing a ranking system.

Why experiment? Sean Aero's already got a working ranking system that could be integrated into the game. I'm pretty sure he's got the coding knowledge to convert it.

Isn't that just external stat tracking like kills/deaths/ect?

I'm talking about an in-game 1-50 system like in Halo 2 or 3 that's completely based on a player's win/loss ratio.

A REAL ranking system. Stat tracking just gets players thinking about stats and not about the actual game.

Halo CE General Discussion » Star Wars MOD May 11, 2012 11:58 AM (Total replies: 13)

Storm Trooper.

I'd improve the graphics, networking and probably experiment with implementing a ranking system.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Development Trainer v2.11 May 9, 2012 07:44 PM (Total replies: 7)

I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem, but welcome to HaloMaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » recording May 9, 2012 04:56 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
Quote: --- Original message by: ESG SLAYER
Xfire video file sizes are through the roof. That always annoyed me when trying to capture stuff. Also, I believe the audio will eventually fall out of sync with the video.

It's too bad, because the quality is good.

Through the roof? Xfire's video sizes are quite small you know?!? That's the same when all videos recorded are uncompressed. Fraps video sizes are even larger!@

Might've just been me then. Each second of footage was 2-3 MB.

Halo CE General Discussion » recording May 9, 2012 04:30 PM (Total replies: 21)

Xfire video file sizes are through the roof. That always annoyed me when trying to capture stuff. Also, I believe the audio will eventually fall out of sync with the video.

It's too bad, because the quality is good.

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
*shrug*

"NEWS YOU CAN TRUST"

Haha. Funny stuff.
Edited by ESG SLAYER on May 9, 2012 at 03:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] IceHell May 8, 2012 02:48 PM (Total replies: 16)

Night skies are the best.

Halo CE General Discussion » recording May 7, 2012 08:37 PM (Total replies: 21)

Camstudio is a good choice.

Halo CE General Discussion » A very curious problem! May 7, 2012 08:19 PM (Total replies: 14)

I'm pretty sure your integrated graphics aren't the problem. I used to play Halo with Intel's GMA 900 and the game worked fine (although I had to turn all the video settings to the lowest option so the game would be smooth).

Halo CE General Discussion » Armor Customization in Halo CE? May 6, 2012 08:51 PM (Total replies: 7)

I believe there are bipeds with Halo 3 armor on this site that you can download.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] HaloRank May 6, 2012 01:15 PM (Total replies: 109)

Neat.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Firefight-Descent BSP + Extras May 6, 2012 12:29 PM (Total replies: 68)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
H3 Weapons. Saw that coming. -_-

Yeah. What's with the obsession? CE has better guns than any other Halo game anyways.

I'm liking the first screenshot.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] May 5, 2012 05:07 PM (Total replies: 11479)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/123232653-4.jpg

Gonna rig the Plasma Rifle next.

Very accurate.

Halo CE General Discussion » What the hell, look what i found. May 5, 2012 04:46 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hahaha.

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 8:36 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website