A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: WM Blade
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 8, 2010 07:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo, RE4, SSMM,
WORT WORT WHAT???
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
WM Blade has contributed to 455 posts out of 469465 total posts (.10%) in 4,073 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 8, 2010 07:07 PM (Total replies: 11479)

cool man, why blue?
Edited by WM Blade on Nov 8, 2010 at 07:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Todays Halo 3 map problems? Nov 2, 2010 12:58 AM (Total replies: 19)

lazyness

its all I have to say... thats the problem

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Solitude Firefight Oct 26, 2010 08:08 AM (Total replies: 406)

a flood firefight would be awesome, like the part in H2 before you enter the library grounds, when you are with 3 more elites and flood are coming in all direction

like most teams

Halo CE General Discussion » words ending in 'ation' Oct 14, 2010 01:43 PM (Total replies: 112)

derpation

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Solitude Firefight Oct 13, 2010 08:12 AM (Total replies: 406)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
It's not better than Portent. Portent had actual scripts and AI set up.

This is just Halo 3 weapons/whatever else he got his hands on, and a script that makes two dropships come from the same spot each time and drop off guys at the same spot each time, wherein they then just sit there and do nothing.

Oh yeah... why dont ya make one to demostrate us all how firefight maps should be, im sure you can ^-^

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Firefight Solitude Oct 10, 2010 01:04 AM (Total replies: 481)

Come on its Sunday

Halo CE General Discussion » What's ur Favourite Unit??? Oct 5, 2010 11:17 AM (Total replies: 52)

I prefer the Terahunters

Halo CE General Discussion » [Discussion] Favorite Grunt lines? :D Oct 4, 2010 08:14 AM (Total replies: 38)

HE'S EVERYWHERE!!!!! AHHAAHAHAHA

LOL!!! Yes im a non-native English speaker so I think i'll pass with that weird idea of the gas chamber O.o

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
Quote: --- Original message by: Co1t3r
I try to use good grammar in my posts, but it really isn't a big deal to me if other people don't. Some users aren't native to English and therefore have a harder time communicating. If people knew all the little grammar rules, they would follow them, but most of don't care that much or simply have no way to learn them. And you can start a sentence with and.
Non-native English speakers are completely forgiven for grammar mistakes in my book. I'm sure any Spaniard would vomit at the sight of my Spanish grammar knowledge.

I agree ^-^

I so lol'd at this topic, in a right way xD

Halo CE General Discussion » What's ur Favourite Unit??? Sep 27, 2010 09:05 AM (Total replies: 52)

Joules ^-^:3

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 27, 2010 08:10 AM (Total replies: 11479)

I say you make it like Solitude ^-^, also what weapons will you be able to use? only human?

Halo CE General Discussion » WTF happened to prone? Sep 27, 2010 02:56 AM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
any heavy weapon could kill a prone guy.
not to mention vehicle drivers randomly geting bonus kills by driving in the grass.

^this^

Halo CE General Discussion » What's ur Favourite Unit??? Sep 27, 2010 12:27 AM (Total replies: 52)

1. Spartans II
2. Grunts (they are soooo cute, only in H1)

Halo CE General Discussion » WTF happened to prone? Sep 27, 2010 12:11 AM (Total replies: 16)

The sniper bullets leave traces, so if some1 sees it, you are pretty ded ^-^

Prone sniper guy vs high speed hyperactive prosniper spartan
hummm too difficult :/
Edited by WM Blade on Sep 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Firefight Solitude Sep 26, 2010 05:47 PM (Total replies: 481)

There will be only grunts, jackals and elites?
or we can expect hunters and brutes or other enemies

Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
Seriously though, this is me, it is how I type, so what. I can say the same thing for people like Grunt:
'All I do is attempt to be smart in all of my posts and I think that I know you like the back of my hand because of how you act on the internet' :L At the end of the day none of you actually know me, its all assumptions of what you see me say on ONLINE forums.

Just goes to show how your completely unable to comprehend anything, since you know, you missed the point of my posts and just keep proving me right.

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
Tbqh, if this was not a forum and it was us in real life then grunt and other people would be recovering from some broken bones lmao.

INTERNET BAD ASS COMING THROUGH, STEP ASIDE
well gosh darn hunter, i never knew how aggressive and manly you are, ill never mess with you again! i mean i wouldn't want to risk getting hit by man who has the muscle mass of the average 14 year old.

^epicpwnage

also, guys, it is rly necessary to make this topic a battleground?

Halo CE General Discussion » is there an english version of this map? Sep 23, 2010 01:38 AM (Total replies: 34)

yep, im spanish... well mexican and do not fall for it... and he just screw it up with all that mexican flags and crap

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 9:51 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website