A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SDAIRSTRIKE
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 24, 2009 10:14 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo ce
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SDAIRSTRIKE has contributed to 364 posts out of 464594 total posts (.08%) in 3,295 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » we need some more people with servers Apr 24, 2009 10:14 PM (Total replies: 17)

thats just my opinion but i think that we need more people hosting halo servers does anyone else agree

that makes perfect sense

Ive been gone for like 3 months going through my i love halo 3 so much phase so like last time i left this was supposed to be ready by christmas what happened

Halo CE General Discussion » SWMT Dec 20, 2008 03:16 PM (Total replies: 631)

if youve ever played lego star wars [ i know its like a game for 2 year olds] you should do the room that had the storm trooper in the bikini thing just for lols

( im not gay i am perfectly straight

Halo CE General Discussion » map request plz (im sorry but i cant do it) Dec 20, 2008 03:10 PM (Total replies: 5)

so youll do it =ppppppppppppppppppppppp

why do you have lunix anyways? oh and can you show us the part of the map with the downed phantom

Halo CE General Discussion » map request plz (im sorry but i cant do it) Dec 19, 2008 08:50 PM (Total replies: 5)

ok well i was wondering if somone could remake a gears of war map for me yes i know posting a map request is noobish and almost never works but i think that it would be a really cool map to have for hce the map i would like remade is gridlock plzplzplzplz

if anyone is interested in doing it thank you tytytytytyty

Halo CE General Discussion » Space Dock Map Dec 19, 2008 08:38 PM (Total replies: 9)

put the blind wolf in there lolz

did u get the elephant to work

he just said he was makeing a beta video

Halo CE General Discussion » Space Dock Map Dec 19, 2008 01:55 PM (Total replies: 9)

um okay i tried the map its pretty good but i had trouble jumping out of the room with the 2 vents one on either side and its dark and has 2 computerish things one on either side it took like 7 tries to get out of that room oh and to post pic you copy the url of the picture and click that button 3 to the left of the smiley the one with the mountains and sun then click the yellow bar on top of the screen and allow it then the button again and paste the url

from my post i have learned comments like that are reffered to bumping

were did you get the other textures from

Halo CE General Discussion » Space Dock Map Dec 18, 2008 06:57 PM (Total replies: 9)

im trying it now

it would be better if pronounced ponay

Halo CE General Discussion » The Official Sandtrap HCE Remake Dec 16, 2008 09:20 PM (Total replies: 405)

bump bump bump bump

its not i wish i had a mcdonalds in my backyard but on topic you fixed the "shinyness" right

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Dec 16, 2008 09:13 PM (Total replies: 2618)

well it worked

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Dec 15, 2008 10:58 PM (Total replies: 14960)

i think the dual wield looks better in halo 2 than halo 3 (i dont mean the graphics or textures or anything but the way it looks in 1st person

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Dec 15, 2008 10:54 PM (Total replies: 4973)

Ahem, look at all the Halo games where both UNSC ships and Covenant ships docked on planets. not one that big gravity would smash it

Also covenant fleets arent scared of USNC fleetsits HUGE

And they dont use gas, they use fusion reactors.that was a joke ha ha ha

And 3000 mac guns would be to much for a ship to handle, and all of them firing at the same time would take to much energy for a ship that large.point taken

The most mac guns on a ship was about 6just said that and sorry for replying so late i was grounded

Time: Sun November 19, 2017 4:27 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website