A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Igotaname13_
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 5, 2012 02:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Many...
Igotaname13 Steam
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Igotaname13_ has contributed to 302 posts out of 478003 total posts (.06%) in 2,068 days (.15 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 5, 2012 02:49 AM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
LOL. What is going on with that marine. I guess its a good thing that guy is invincible now.

Go to bed Higuy.

Quote: --- Original message by: HaloIsAHorribleGane
I don't care how good of an artist someone is. But if they're a bunghole they have no respect from me, regardless of how much skill they may have.

A quadruple plus to this man. No matter what an artist or rampaging homosexual is, he is still an artist or rampaging homosexual.
You can say his art is nice, or his sex with other men is a delicacy, but at the end of it the artist is going to be criticized and the rampaging homosexual is still a homosexual.

Thats why they call me, bad company, till' the day I dieeeeeeee

Every time you throw me down and beat me, you just bring me back up and start to love me again. I can't say no to you Higuy, I know it's not healthy. Your love though, is all I need, it makes me feel so good.
You're the ultimate bad boy higuy. You just sit on your couch with your joint between your fingers, debating.
I don't care if you beat me in front of my parents, I need every ounce of you.

Quote: --- Original message by: Igotaname13_

I swear higuy, you're so beautiful and wonderous. You could possibly be the best person on this forum. I mean you probably are the "High Guy" in everyone's life.
So chill. So cool. Just laying back, smoking his dope and debating on forums.

I swear man, you are just so awesome. I would obviously give you a blowjob if you presented yourself to me.

alright lets do it

Quote: --- Original message by: neuro
i'm absolutely better than all of you.

what a great joke, actually had me cracking up there for a minute!!1

Well we can't do it now. You interrupted my lord and savior. My darling neuro. He was such a young messiah. The first thing you did was disrupt my beautiful lust to take out my God.
You're a demonic incubus Higuy, the worst of their kind.

Quote: --- Original message by: neuro
i'm absolutely better than all of you.

To be entirely honest, I have no affiliation with this guy, but I sincerely agree with him. I have an outstanding faith in him. Like a Christian to the Bible. Even though there maybe some fallacies, like his join up date, but I'll stick through with his original thought and meaning.

If he was a private company, I would actually approve of him and I'm a Communist.

Why would a professional artist not act professional to any criticism, even if it came from a amateur? You want to be professional and popular within your community, right?

Not only this, there is actually some decent people here that aren't drama queens like half the people located over on modacity.net.

Get off your high horse, and stick it into your goddamned thick skull.
Edited by Higuy on Nov 7, 2011 at 03:28 PM

I swear higuy, you're so beautiful and wonderous. You could possibly be the best person on this forum. I mean you probably are the "High Guy" in everyone's life.
So chill. So cool. Just laying back, smoking his dope and debating on forums.

I swear man, you are just so awesome. I would obviously give you a blowjob if you presented yourself to me.

Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior
Ah yes, the hair looks much better now :).
Edited by Lone Warrior on Nov 7, 2011 at 11:52 AM

What are you talking about? That hair looks like my ex-girlfriend's pubes.

Quote: --- Original message by: Gcaison
Perfectly legit, nothing to see here.

Oh yeah, you're really starting to upset me. I wish you'd just go somewhere else. Maybe calling out the legitimacy of artistic works? Wait, you couldn't even get a job because you're entirely unlikable. I bet you're like Lonewarrior who calls everyone with an opposing opinion a troll.
Troll harder.

Haha....
Wait what?

Oh you know what I'm talking about. Remember that time on Xfire you came up to me and told me you had homosexual experiences with that cute guy from Wales? Yeah, you can't fool me. You're just as bad as Lone and his horrid post content. Maybe even worse.
I swear, if I see another post by you I could just scream.
People like you make me roll on the floor laughing, you troller. You should probably go love a man somewhere else other than here on this now horrid forum.
It's only horrid because you're here.

Perfectly legit, nothing to see here.

Oh yeah, you're really starting to upset me. I wish you'd just go somewhere else. Maybe calling out the legitimacy of artistic works? Wait, you couldn't even get a job because you're entirely unlikable. I bet you're like Lonewarrior who calls everyone with an opposing opinion a troll.
Troll harder.

Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior
Hey guys, Lonewarrior invited me here to hold up his argument. Just so he could look smarter on a forum. He's been talking to me over Steam and most of the points he made are mine.
I'm tired of playing his little game of backing him up in almost every forum post he ever makes. So I'll stop it right here and just say to just ignore most, if not all of what he says.

This guy is so right. 10/10 quality post.

I am basking in your awesome.

See, what did I say.
I won't show his name on here, for his privacy, but this is exactly what he's been doing all morning. He must really have a vendetta against this thread and the post that have been made.

Seems legit.

Hey you, you sarcastic one you. I'm just here to throw out some ad hominem at you. Just to make it seems like I'm totally ignorable and have no valid points. Which is the truth. So shall I continue? I guess I should.

You're the guy that goes to reddit, and finds material to show off to his friends because he isn't original enough to post anything good.
You're probably the kind of guy that says "U MAD" or "Your Mother." You're a punk, and I totally bet no one in your life has ever wanted to do things with you because how disgusting and unlikable you are.
Edited by Igotaname13_ on Nov 7, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Hey guys, Lonewarrior invited me here to hold up his argument. Just so he could look smarter on a forum. He's been talking to me over Steam and most of the points he made are mine.
I'm tired of playing his little game of backing him up in almost every forum post he ever makes. So I'll stop it right here and just say to just ignore most, if not all of what he says.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 21, 2011 08:55 AM (Total replies: 3202)

This is the only thread on this website that actually gets better as it goes on. Too bad Lone is too busy in his Panzy Panzer tanks to work.

Why do you need clantags in your name, the clan isn't that good anyway, since CE itself is dying.

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 19, 2010 12:44 PM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
You like it because of what? Presents, food, out of school, having fun? There is no value to it except of what you directly benefit from it, otherwise you wouldn't celebrate it. Brats.

But that was the original celebrating of Christmas.
We've been hiding it as a religious thing because the pope would get mad if we didn't act like it.

No seriously, Christmas was celebrated as a get drunk and have sex in America since it was first introduced. That's because it's always been that way.

We hide it behind religious fanatics because, they like it too.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Nov 5, 2010 04:19 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Holy crap. Are you still being a dick to everyone? I haven't frequented these forums in over a year, and you were an ass then too.

Grow up a bit, kid. L2opinion

My face when I told Lone I was just gonna post in this thread to troll the other members

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Oct 29, 2010 06:27 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Hey guys I made custom content. I must be cool right?
Seriously Lone, start ripping no one likes anything you do.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Oct 29, 2010 06:23 PM (Total replies: 350)

LOLOL I rip you

Seriously though? Extinction vehicles. Be more original.
Edited by Igotaname13_ on Oct 29, 2010 at 06:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jul 12, 2010 12:38 AM (Total replies: 1788)

I agree, if there is a faster pistol.

Halo CE General Discussion » The slow pistol movement Jul 12, 2010 12:29 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: Old Gregg
ahem...

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5358

It seems I have made a mistake, this stuff is so unoriginal I linked to a classic map

Halo CE General Discussion » The slow pistol movement Jul 12, 2010 12:26 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
lol.

You, directly, should feel bad. You are a bad person. A bad bad bad bad bad person.

/supported by those against battle rifles

Time: Wed July 23, 2014 10:17 PM 609 ms.
A Halo Maps Website