A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: K_I_D
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 3, 2013 04:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
If you are cool, this will be your avatar quote.

Post Statistics
K_I_D has contributed to 857 posts out of 468638 total posts (.18%) in 3,800 days (.23 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 3, 2013 04:22 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
CMT should have always used the ability to rip and set up the stock bsps in max and modify them a bit to help create a better and unique transition to custom bsps.

HEY DUCE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 28, 2011 06:36 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: grunt_eater
Meh. Maybe it's just me, but i prefer to play a game that's more realistic.

WOW THEN GET OFF HALOMAPS AND GO PLAY COD!

Halo CE General Discussion » My....real....Halo Model? Nov 22, 2011 10:17 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Wesker
believe
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2615/halo3believecoveria7.jpg

I won't say I was inspired by that but I was thinking about that video, If I had a huge room, a lot of money, and the figures I would have done something like that.

For Now I made a "Stand" or "Base" for like an RC car

If I ever had enough time, like really really really bored, maybe I'd do a mini version of a map or just a sick action scene.

Halo CE General Discussion » My....real....Halo Model? Nov 22, 2011 06:13 PM (Total replies: 18)

At least you're man enough to admit it

Halo CE General Discussion » My....real....Halo Model? Nov 22, 2011 05:38 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Show it to your girlfriend
:P

I was gonna show it to your boyfriend first

Halo CE General Discussion » My....real....Halo Model? Nov 22, 2011 11:22 AM (Total replies: 18)

Hopefully this will pass because its Halo Related and you guys appreciate modeling, but this kind is a bit different, like miniatures.

So I had this foam that I bought and I wanted to try and create something out of it.

I dug out holes in the foam for craters and found some old halo figurines to go with it.

This may seem really stupid but I made it in an hour and its just a nice piece to have sitting next to my computer or something to look at while your computer is loading lol.

I still need to touch up pink areas that weren't completely painted in white when I sprayed it.

Still not done yet!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Anniversary Edition. What A Joke. Nov 21, 2011 12:39 PM (Total replies: 197)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Bunch of idiots. Seriously STFU, if you like it GREAT, if not- DO NOT BUY IT.

I agree because youtube exists.

What?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo FXAA Injector Nov 21, 2011 12:09 PM (Total replies: 18)

Yea well, stop braggin and post em. I wanna see

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Anniversary Edition. What A Joke. Nov 21, 2011 12:07 PM (Total replies: 197)

Bunch of idiots. Seriously STFU, if you like it GREAT, if not- DO NOT BUY IT.

I bought it and honestly loved it, hadn't played Halo 1 in ages and it felt fresh and new.

Believe it or not, it shouldn't matter if they reused models if the majority, if not all, of the people playing it didn't notice....which they didn't.

Halo CE General Discussion » [LiveCrit(?)]Modelling DMR concept Nov 21, 2011 12:04 PM (Total replies: 53)

I started by Modeling a tea pot, much easier than you think.

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 20, 2011 03:17 PM (Total replies: 69)

Horribly Dark, on my settings anyway.

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 20, 2011 03:03 PM (Total replies: 69)

Damn, so is there anything we can do to improve it?

And more people should post screen shots its fun, sometimes you just need patience if it crashes.

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 20, 2011 01:28 PM (Total replies: 69)

Lemme know when your settings are ready! The darkness is killing. But until then......................

PS Bloom Nazi's- G T F O :D

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 19, 2011 01:15 PM (Total replies: 69)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
I tried this on the map Church! one word... EPIC!

Y U NO PICS?zzzzz

Edited by K_I_D on Nov 19, 2011 at 01:52 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo FXAA Injector Nov 19, 2011 12:26 PM (Total replies: 18)

HEy man it says the file isn't available! Can you reupload it? I really want to try this

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 19, 2011 12:14 PM (Total replies: 69)

I guess thats it then! Like I said I've got no idea how it works

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 19, 2011 12:04 PM (Total replies: 69)

WOW that looks sick! Anyone know a map with great graphics that we can try this on?

BTW- if anyone is using the pack I linked, Just let it stay on from the start and it won't crash in any map!

EDIT: I know this ENB thing kind of works off the game engine, and I have no Idea how to configure it. When I used mine in GTA SA PC the DOF actually worked. Does anyone know how to enable it in Halo?

Edited by K_I_D on Nov 19, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 19, 2011 10:51 AM (Total replies: 69)

Guys post your ENB settings if you want to help some people. And Shadow Link that looks amazing!

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 19, 2011 12:46 AM (Total replies: 69)

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san-andreas/misc-mods/10997

Use that. Just throw all of the files in your CE root directory.

Some times it

A. Won't Start

B. Work on maps exposed outdoors

However, if it won't start, just keep trying and eventually it will.

Halo CE General Discussion » [UnOfficial} ENB Screen Shot Thread Nov 18, 2011 11:23 PM (Total replies: 69)

Since So many other threads caught on, I figured why not make a catchy one myself.

If you don't know what enb does, it basically alters the graphics in your game. It is obviously much more complicated than that, so go google it and download it! Very easy to install and use.

So Go Ahead and post yours!!

Time: Tue April 23, 2019 1:23 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website