A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ShadowSpartan
About Contact
Last Post: May 29, 2014 01:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ShadowSpartan has contributed to 68 posts out of 469343 total posts (.01%) in 3,942 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Anniversary BSP and model extraction May 29, 2014 01:10 PM (Total replies: 86)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Doctor
Wait... what map have you checked? pak_stream or d40?

The pak_stream.s3dpak file is not a map. I have looked inside all of the s3dpak containers, and only two of them have the face texture (d40 and pak_stream). Neither of those contain a model that actually uses the texture. And before you ask, there is no untextured face in the cyborg model or the helmet model used in the last cutscene. Like I said, I checked extensively. There is no face model.

I've been "brute-forcing" because when I started I had absolutely no idea what to do with metadata. Once I understood that the textures were some kind of .dds files in DXT5 it was much more logical and easy.

Not all of them are DXT5. If you really want to get started with understanding these files properly, then write a tool to extract the bitmaps. After that, you will be ready for something more advanced. I know before that you said you were just beginning to learn C#, so you should be starting with something small.

I supposed that it was like a compacted version of multiple tags, like for example a compressed version of a .weapon with the .gbxmodel and some other tags that are not imported from the old engine.

There are no tags in the s3dpak files. A tag exists solely in the Blam engine, not in the Saber engine. The only data from the original games that is stored in the s3dpak files is the pixel data for bitmaps, everything else is for the Saber engine. The original map files (which have been slightly modified) are used for the underlying Halo 1 engine that the game is using. The Saber engine is just running on top of the Halo 1 engine.
Edited by ShadowSpartan on May 29, 2014 at 01:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Anniversary BSP and model extraction May 29, 2014 10:02 AM (Total replies: 86)

Quote: --- Original message by: ShadowSpartan
-snip-
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Is there a model file for chiefs face too?

There is no model for the face.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a tag equivalent? (.tpl/template)
http://i60.tinypic.com/kbr2g9.png
Isn't it the .gbxmodel equivalent or at least a tag containing it? This is the only format I've seen apart from the PICT (texture) one...
There are references to the chief's face texture inside some of them...
Edited by The Doctor on May 29, 2014 at 06:56 AM

No, there are no model files that reference that face texture directly. There is no model for the face, I have checked extensively.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a tag equivalent? (.tpl/template)
Isn't it the .gbxmodel equivalent or at least a tag containing it? This is the only format I've seen

Yes, one could consider that to be the equivalent of a gbxmodel. However, you are mistaken if you think that is the only other format in those containers. That leads me to believe that you are just brute-forcing it like you did for the bitmaps, which is not a good way to go about it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Anniversary BSP and model extraction May 29, 2014 12:18 AM (Total replies: 86)

Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
Does this mean you are not dead yet? All joking aside by "refusing to release something that is not complete" does that mean that you are still actively working on it and planning some tool for release?

Yes, that is the plan.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Anniversary BSP and model extraction May 28, 2014 11:33 PM (Total replies: 86)

I don't need much... just to know the basic format... the rest I can figure out :P
Also, it's a little annoying that he's like "hey look I have all this stuff but I don't want to tell you how I did, I just want to make you jealous "
I will figure it out sooner or later and share it, but he could give me a clue at least

Funny how you seem to have forgotten that it was not complete extraction, only partial, hence why I have held back from releasing it. I cannot give you details of a format that I have not completely documented yet. I probably would not do so anyway because I am the one that did the research, and as such I would be the one releasing a tool.

I refuse to release something that is not complete. Yes I have enough documented to extract some models, but there is still work that needs to be done.

Is there a model file for chiefs face too?

There is no model for the face.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 20, 2014 03:08 PM (Total replies: 207)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland
Do not blame me for him leaving, that rests on the shoulders of the people that gave him grief over not releasing the Halo 4 stuff sooner, coupled with the fact that he had exhausted all of public/leaked research and did not have the expertise to figure stuff out on his own. He did little work on his own.

You say that, and yet there are things I know, which you don't. Again, upon which basis do you make this accusation? From what I see, Gravemind left because you, and everybody else, got on his case for not releasing content to the community's schedule - not because he exhausted any research. Adjutant's doing just swell without having to be based upon your work, believe me. You're not some messiah, Halo Maps will go along just fine without you.

Oh trust me, I know more than you think I do. I love how you completely ignored the majority of my post, and clearly did not read it. Yet again, let me state that I did not "get on his case" for not releasing content. You need to stop making up lies to try and prove your misguided points. I never said that Halomaps could not go on without me, I guess that is another thing I can add to the list of my previous post.

Also, the last time I checked, Adjutant has had very little work done under your guidance. Elijah has even admitted that most of the Halo 4 models have problems, which Gravemind never fixed, and neither have you. Adjutant is indeed using some of my leaked work, I know that for a fact. Stop living in your own little fantasy world and actually admit that you have been lying left and right.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 20, 2014 01:08 PM (Total replies: 207)

If I had permission to be handing out the source code, I'd be doing so. Keeping the code closed-source is not my decision, I'm simply respecting the wishes of the content creator - I think this is something even you could get behind, surely?

Yes that is understandable, people need to respect other people's decisions. However, the majority of that codebase is not even his own work.

But you griped Gravemind all the way out of the community for little more than "OH MY GOD HE REFERENCED MY EARLIER WORKS", so there's little wonder he's reluctant to let other people on board with his work.

Do not blame me for him leaving, that rests on the shoulders of the people that gave him grief over not releasing the Halo 4 stuff sooner, coupled with the fact that he had exhausted all of public/leaked research and did not have the expertise to figure stuff out on his own. He did little work on his own.

I am getting rather tired of you acting as if you know so much, when in reality you know very little about the games or the members of the community. You need to stop making stuff up out of thin air and spreading lies in order to try and make a quick argument. I have caught you multiple times now making claims that are incorrect. To name a few off the top of my head:

• They reused the chief asset from Anniversary for Halo 4 - made up out of thin air

• Zteam rode on the backs of others - a lie to try and discredit myself and my former team

• Saying that you know that I worked on Alteration - I did not, which shows how little you know about myself and the community as a whole

• Adjutant's "shell" has been complete rewritten using open source material - made up out of thin air

• Saying that I was giving Gravemind grief about holding back Halo 4 stuff - a lie to try and prove a point of yours

• Claiming that I was the one to drive Gravemind out of the community - a lie made up to yet again try and make me look bad

Your behavior of lying about stuff you have no clue about needs to stop. Stop blindly jumping on the hatred bandwagon, and instead get your facts straight about what is true and what actually happened in the past. Do not make false claims when you have no evidence to back it up, which you have done time and time again.

Quote: --- Original message by: Sprinkle
I like VB.Net...

You should try any C-like language, Java/C#/etc, you will rue the day you ever had to type "end #words#".

This. I completely agree. For making the transition from VB.net to a C-like language, the best would be C# in my opinion. Trust me, you will never look back again at VB.net, and wonder how you ever programmed using it.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 11:35 PM (Total replies: 207)

Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
At this point I am certain you're just skimming what I post for things to counter-argue instead of reading them. Again, I've gotten models and textures (I never actually figured out the textures) from Halo Wars and done some animation and model research for Halo 2 that had not been done before. I am very aware of the time and work and concentration that is put into getting an understanding of these formats. That's why it's so important for us to work together instead of in isolation, but I've totally given up on convincing you. I get a very condescending vibe from your replies.

No, unlike some people on this forum (not saying you) I actually read posts in their entirety. I did not think you did any work on your own because you haven't exactly been one to go around talking about it or sharing your information, yet you expect myself and others to be public with our work. I'm not going to reiterate my reasoning yet again on why I am remaining closed source. I have my reasons, and I honestly do not care if you dislike them. It is my decision, end of story.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 09:59 PM (Total replies: 207)

In my case the benefit isn't even the code, it's just knowing how the file formats are made up, and that information comes from the code. Information like File format maps should be well documented and made easily available to everyone imo.

Actually no, it comes from someone reverse engineering the data to figure it out. As Sprinkles said, the code only puts it into a nice readable format that someone else can understand. That is what people fail to realize, the amount of time and work that goes into reverse engineering stuff for these games.

You would learn a lot more by actually trying to reverse engineer something yourself rather than just have it handed to you. Then, once you have some practice with it, you will be able to reverse engineer other stuff in the future.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 09:28 PM (Total replies: 207)

Then why are you acting as though everybody is suspect? Not saying something is one thing, but when you act in entirely the opposite way, with all the hallmarks of paranoia to go with it, people start wondering.

I am not. You really should stop making stuff up and get your facts straight.

Taking on Adjutant to work on in my spare time would fall under that category.

Actually no, it does not fall under that category. It is a completely different ball game making your own application. Also, Adjutant is not open source, you have chosen to keep it closed source.

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Dunno if you wany to share the info just yet, but what exactly do you have planned?

Not yet, hopefully soon though.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 08:00 PM (Total replies: 207)

Shadow, I know you worked hard on Alteration. Nobody's saying you didn't. But let's face it - you're acting like a shell-shocked rape victim. Not everybody wants to steal your work, and the community would benefit from some open-sourced work being done to pull the community together as a team. Many hands make light work, and all that - your closed-door attitude only hurts everyone.

Funny, that shows just how little you actually know about me (and the community), yet you criticize me as if you do. I did not work on Alteration, that is the hard work of Anthony and Detox.

I did not say everybody wants to steal my work, do not put words into my mouth. How about you go and create your own application, which you can then open source if you wish? Given that there are only a handful of competent programmers left in this community, open sourcing my stuff would do little to no good. On the other hand, releasing an application with a lot of features will actually get used and benefit a lot more people.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 06:08 PM (Total replies: 207)

You mean like Gravemind got utterly shat upon, to the point of dropping Adjutant support and leaving the community?

He dropped support because he could not figure anything else out himself, he had exhausted all of the public and leaked knowledge. I agree that people should not have been outraged about him hiding the fact that he had Halo 4 content, but I was not a part of that at all. I simply stated that he was using other people's work and taking credit for it, which is a fact.

Oh. Right. That. Now that I think about it, weren't you one of the people wielding a burning pitchfork and screaming for blood? Seems to me that the 'mess like Adjutant' only really happened because somebody took your source code and built something from it, and rather than approach this guy and encourage him to work with you, you set up an angry mob to discourage him from doing any work at all.

I am not going to work with someone that takes credit from other people and uses leaked research and code. That is what I had pointed out before in the Adjutant thread, but people like yourself said you did not care who did the actual work just as long as you got the content.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and from where I'm standing, things are looking slightly fragile for you. Now, don't get me wrong, you're doing good work here and I'm not about to criticise that - but. If you're going to make statements trying to discourage people from attacking you, you may want to realise how much hypocrisy there is in those statements.

I can say the exact same thing for you. You blindly claimed before that Zteam did nothing but ride on the backs of others, which is not true at all. I proved that wrong in the other thread, but you completely ignored it. You are actually the one riding on the backs of others (the original authors of the Adjutant codebase, as well as myself) by trying and modifying Adjutant to fix the mess that he created.

If you want to continue this, then do it in PMs. This has gone on long enough.
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Feb 19, 2014 at 06:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 02:46 PM (Total replies: 207)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
I'm also not "attacking" you, I'm simply bothered by a part of your mindset on the subjects at hand and I am expressing my opinion by asking you why you feel to do certain things. It also seems to me that your the kind of guy that also does not like to accept criticism in any form, ala most people in this community, and whenever some do give you some criticism, you act as if its a threat or insult. This should be a habit you should get away from, and if you do not like what people are posting simply do not post at all.

What mindset would that be exactly? The only one you even mention is the one about having people do the work on their own, which you just said that you agreed with. Snide remarks like the purifying water example is an attack, plain and simple.

I am able to take constructive criticism just fine, but that is not what comes from you or many others. Most of the time, it is people like you attacking me over stuff that I did not even do. I did not go around showing stuff off during the Zteam days, simple as that. And yes, calling me a "child" and telling me to "man up and take responsibility" for something that was not even my doing is an attack. Grow up and get your facts straight.

I am not going to sit by and allow myself to be attacked because people just blindly jump on the hatred bandwagon and spread around lies.

Also I did not see your question in the other thread, mainly because that thread turned into a big pile of poo.

I find that hard to believe considering the next mention of Zteam you were all over it.

While I can completely agree with doing things yourself, as one should always be doing, its also unproductive to not release things that you learned, aka research notes on certain subjects that people want to know. Its about the equivalent of a scientist discovering something new but keeping it to himself so he is the only know that knows how something works. It hinders advancement of the community. By the time someone figures it out and then releases it to the public, you could very well say "we figured this out first" but it wont really matter because you never released it for others to learn from and innovate from.

Yet again, I already explained my reasoning. I refuse to let another mess like Adjutant happen again through the use of my research. I don't care if you like it or not, it is my choice, not yours.

There's nothing left to argue about. Let ShadowSpartan get back to his circlejerk.

And comments like this are exactly why I am so private with my stuff. There is no denying that comment is an attack.

Do you people not realize that comments such as that is what drives people away from the community? People that can actually help advance stuff. But if they get bombarded with nothing but hatred left and right, then what is the point of helping those same people out that attacked them?

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 01:55 PM (Total replies: 207)

SS mindset is the equivalent of a man finding a way to purify water in a rundown village in east Africa yet says to the children "you can make the purifier yourself". this is a joke

I have always stood by what I said before, if you want something bad enough, then just learn how to do it yourself. Thats what we did during the Zteam days, we figured stuff out on our own that nobody had done before. I am still doing that to this day, as shown by the Anniversary content. The only thing holding somebody back is their reluctance to learn new things.

Honestly why some people even bother to keep things closed source or protected with the HEK (which is another thing) really bugs me. The community is pretty small, why not let projects be open source so people who want to take a look and try to learn from it do so? In addition to the community being small, anyone who releases a project, especially a program, should know that the community will know who "made it first".

I have already explained my reasoning. And no, the people don't know that, as evidenced by the Adjutant threads.

Also SS, this a question directly for you, why do you even bother sticking around in this community if you're constantly complaining about how people don't respect you for what you've done or the people you've been with in the past? Why not take your abilities and put them to something useful rather than reverse engineering games?

Well, since I am actually good enough to not ignore you (unlike what you did to me in the other thread), I will answer your question. I enjoy working on stuff for my own personal benefit, learning how to reverse engineer and program. I just enjoy working on Halo stuff all around.

Now I have a question for you, why is it that you show up in the majority of the threads that I post it, criticize what I do and attack me for things that happened during the Zteam days? That is such childish behavior and just shows what kind of person you are. You obviously have some sort of vendetta against me that you need to get over.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 11:34 AM (Total replies: 207)

You have all the right to keep it closed source while I have the right to bitch about it.

While you do have that right, doing so puts off programmers and researchers like myself.

Another thing: How is looking at someone else s code automatically mean they've put no effort into their own? It sounds like you think allowing people to see the code of your program means they will copy it exactly and call it their own, which is not the case at all.

Yes that is the case, because it has happened time and time again in this community. That is exactly what happens, plain and simple.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to keep your source hidden from everybody but yourself, I'm saying it's very inappropriate to do to such a small community.

Inappropriate? No. If someone puts the time and effort into the work themselves, then they can do whatever they want with their stuff. They do not owe the community anything. People need to stop acting like they are entitled to stuff that others have.

I don't think many will mind if it's closed source or open source anyway. I mean, there aren't many developers here so we have no use if it would be open source or closed source.
I think the coders would want the source code so that they don't have to spend time on something that's already out.

I don't know coding myself. I am willing to learn it, but I'd rather spend my time on the graphical part of Halo modding. I mean even if you manage to extract CEA BSPs, can you ingame them correctly? It's true that coders don't get the respect they deserve.

Why don't we all just shut up and be happy he will be releasing the tools in the first place?
Edited by Mootjuh on Feb 19, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Yes, let's do that. Everybody should read your post a couple times.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 19, 2014 11:06 AM (Total replies: 207)

Because learning is a terrible thing.

Things like closed source programs are such a huge step in the opposite direction for communities like this. Especially when there's only like 5 active programmers working for ce left and that number is dropping.
Edited by Banshee64 on Feb 19, 2014 at 07:38 AM

Learning is a terrible thing? That is yet another problem that some people have in this community, not wanting to put in at least a little effort, and instead wanting others to just hand them stuff regardless of where or who it came from. Please go and reread my post slowly to understand why I am closed source.

If you want to be open source, you can go and create your own application and release it. For me though, I am the one that put the countless time and effort into my work, so I have the right to keep it closed source if I want to.

Programming =/= Reverse researching file formats from a video game. I can program just fine, I just want to see how the damn files work.

So you don't want to put in any effort whatsoever to learn stuff on your own, you just want it to be handed to you? That is the wrong kind of mentality to have.

Programming may be easy, but figuring out how models are compressed in Halo and how to convert them into a readable format is probably not easy.

It gets easier over the years, but starting out its not easy. In the case of Adjutant, 95% of the work was done for him already, he just used other people's research/code, yet he got all of the recognition. That pushes me towards remaining closed source, because I don't want that to repeat itself again.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 18, 2014 04:07 PM (Total replies: 207)

Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
http://i.imgur.com/w5bVTbZ.gif
At that, don't you think that keeping your stuff private will, um, continue your reputation as a former Zteam member?
Edited by Oskarmandude on Feb 18, 2014 at 03:37 AM

I am not going to be an open book, especially since I get attacked over a lot of stuff that was not my doing. This forum is full of misinformed people who like to jump on the hatred bandwagon whenever someone has something that they want. You are an example of the problem by telling me to "deal with it". It really is ridiculous that this stuff continues to happen.

Problem is, he doesn't deserve his current reputation. Before his innocence is proven, he won't contribute to anything. Which is understandable. In other words, show some respect and he will respect you.

Thanks, happy to see that someone else sees my point of view.

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Inclined to agree with Banshee. Either that or the research notes. Get that done and maybe Adjutant can be a far more useful tool than it is at the moment.

That is not going to happen. I will not release source code, nor any "research notes". Also, I will not contribute anything towards Adjutant because I do not approve of how it has come about, in particular how it is using some of my code/research which I had no choice in, as well as the fact that he used Detox and Anthony's app to "create" his, but gave almost no recognition to them. Everybody praised him for using other people's stuff, not caring who did the work (or how it was obtained) just as long as they got the tools for themselves, which I find appalling and a slap in the face to every programmer and researcher that does the work on their own.

Anyway, what I do have planned, everybody will benefit. I don't have a timeframe yet for release, but I'm working on it in my free time. I am focused on making new tools, rather than sustaining the old ones from the Zteam era.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 16, 2014 01:12 PM (Total replies: 207)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
As he said, he can't fully extract the BSPs so I doubt he can get you reliable polycounts for them

Not true, the BSPs are pretty much intact (at least B30 was).

May I know the poly count of b30 anniversary?

According to Blender, the face count is 1.1 Million for B30.

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Maybe it's better if we didn't know what happened to them. Like the Mayans.

Sure, lets go with that, haha.

Are you going to be ingaming all this stuff too?

I doubt that I would be in gaming anything myself.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 16, 2014 12:32 AM (Total replies: 207)

Knowing zteam there gonna lock it in a basement.

Seriously, I am getting fed up with comments like this. Zteam has not existed for a long time now, the other two members are gone. I am the only one working on stuff still, and the Anniversary stuff has been only myself working on it at all.

People need to grow up and stop blaming me for stuff that the other members of Zteam did. The team no longer exists, simple as that, so please stop comparing me to Zteam.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Knowing zteam there gonna lock it in a basement.

But SS is just one guy. (The other two don't seem to be around anymore, yo)

Thank you, at least someone understands. I am the only one working on this stuff, and constantly being compared to and criticized for stuff from Zteam makes me not want to give anything out.

Quote: --- Original message by: ZOBI3KING
-snip-

Are you planning on it being able to extract the bsp models too? Either way, I just really want to look at the chief model and do a side by side comparison with the original model for the lulz (and to compare polycounts).

Yep, I already have the BSP geometry mostly working, there are just a couple of things I have left to map out. It's been a couple years since I looked at the BSP stuff to be honest, I would have to find what I did with the research on that stuff before I could even release anything. Here's a picture of B30 from anniversary, which I've posted before:

Edited by ShadowSpartan on Feb 16, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Feb 16, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 15, 2014 08:57 PM (Total replies: 207)

Quote: --- Original message by: klasher1000

Bitmaps for the Assault Rifle
Edited by klasher1000 on Feb 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM

It's the same exact texture as the Halo 3 Assault Rifle, nothing exciting there.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Any forerunner textures with the same UV's as a stock bitmap.

I took a quick peek at all of the forerunner textures, and I think only a handful would even match the UV's of existing Halo 1 BSPs. Most of the bitmaps are specific to the new geometry that Saber created.

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
Quote: --- Original message by: AlekosGR
*waiting for a tutorial*..

I'm gonna show HaloWaypoint the MC's face in HD with a tutorial on how to extract it. You can use it to extract the rest... but... to avoid copies of my work, I'll blur part of the video until I think it's safe to show it.

Enjoy that ban lol.

And why would blurring parts of the video make it safe/unsafe? People have known how to do this for a pretty long time, just takes ages and there is no automation...

(Maybe working on that last bit though)

Well, there is a tool that automates it all, it just isn't public. I made a tool about a month after the release of the game for the bitmaps, but I didn't see a point in releasing it without a 100% working model extractor as well. Most of the bitmaps are model specific, and thus will do no good to the average person on here.

Before anybody asks, I only have partial model extraction working for the game, hence why I haven't released anything for the game yet. Here is a render of the chief model working except for the helmet portion:

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Feb 7, 2014 06:57 PM (Total replies: 834)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
They(ZTEAM) should have released research notes and stuff if they seriously wanted the rest of the community to "do it themselves" like they said.

Doing it yourself is not the same as using someone's research notes. That "do it yourself" comment was in regards to people complaining about us not releasing our tools back then, and I still stand by that comment.

ZTeam is perfectly fine with riding on the backs of other people to get things done, but the moment anybody else takes a look at their work and uses it (or, shock of horrors, BETTERS it), it's sacrilegious.

Really now, riding on the backs of other people to get things done? You must truly know nothing of what we did while we were together.

Since you opened this can of worms, here are some of the things we were the first to do:
1. Release the stock campaign scripts for Halo 1
2. Extract animations from Halo 2
3. Inject completely custom animations into Halo 2
4. Extract bitmaps/render models from Halo 3
5. Extract animations/bsps/sounds from Halo 3/ODST/Reach

So do not say that we rode on other people's backs whenever we were the ones that did things before anyone else. The way I see it, it is you that is riding on the back's of others (Anthony, Detox, etc) by modifying Adjutant in the first place.

That being said, everything save Adjutant's shell is brand-new and created using open-source materials.

Sounds completely made up to me.

Quote: --- Original message by: To Catch a Predator
zteam has not released anything recently that does not mean zteam does not exist/has not released anything to the community

if your not going to release an update anytime soon then you're no better than zteam

Actually, we released some of our tags a little while back, which I know for a fact quite a few people are using and digging through. Additionally, we released the Halo 1 source campaign scripts which made the customization aspects of CMT's SPV2 even possible. Also, both CV and I made contributions to OS and BlamLib (myself in particular giving most of my sound research to Kornman).
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Feb 7, 2014 at 07:50 PM

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 6:03 PM 703 ms.
A Halo Maps Website