A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: chuckluck
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 22, 2012 10:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
chuckluck has contributed to 94 posts out of 469376 total posts (.02%) in 3,946 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Question] Functional Man Cannon Jul 22, 2012 10:03 PM (Total replies: 24)

If I remember right, H3MT_Narrows had working Man-cannons, however they only worked/showed up 70% of the time. I'll go in game and check.

EDIT: Nope.avi
Edited by chuckluck on Jul 22, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Deadlock Design Submition Thread Jul 19, 2012 04:47 PM (Total replies: 104)

How about the Type-7 Particle Weapon from F.E.A.R. or something similar? It instantly kills/vaporizes your opponents, however it only has 10 shots (firing in a slow semi-automatic mode) before it becomes paperweight.

It's shown at 3:13, used at 4:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhuzTeHXjFA

Edited by chuckluck on Jul 19, 2012 at 04:57 PM

Give them a few months. If Microsoft thinks they're above 107, Fair use, then they're sadly mistaken.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Mar 25, 2011 09:41 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Anyone else almost try de-highlighting his last pic of the graph paper?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Cant get Multiplayer to work in Windows 7 Mar 13, 2011 01:30 PM (Total replies: 14)

Memory leak?
It's okay before you die but terrible afterwards right? Sounds like a memory leak to me.
On other games, sometimes performance for me on my old machine would degrade over a few minutes...
Download and run Memtest just to be sure.

Halo CE General Discussion » I NEED THIS!!! Mar 6, 2011 12:57 AM (Total replies: 7)

What ASPGrunts said.
I read his post just fine. Jownzy94's literary skills are lacking in the spelling and writing department, Chief and Ice Phoenix's lack in the reading and cognative department. The lot of you are illiterate. He wants either an AT AT model, or an AT ST model from Star Wars. Try helping the OP guys instead of bashing him, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy. English may not be Jownzy94's first language, as Spanish isn't mine.
Edited by chuckluck on Mar 6, 2011 at 01:01 AM
Edited by chuckluck on Mar 6, 2011 at 01:02 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: xbl
why don't you stfu and get out of my thread when you are not helping? you are probably a bad map maker too who makes bg mods all day.

/gtfo of my thread

or else http://sceny.tucker933.com/ gets it...

kkthxbai

How aren't you banned yet?
learn2notbeanass.

EDIT: 2nd page like a boss.
Edited by chuckluck on Feb 28, 2011 at 05:23 PM

MY EYES!

Halo CE General Discussion » What's wrong with you? Jan 30, 2011 04:10 PM (Total replies: 15)

OP's a wee bit butthurt don't you think?

What is the big deal out of having a one at a time download limit? You have a hot date you gotta get to?

It's an extra 4 minutes out of your life to wait to download another map, and if you took the time to make an account just to whine like an ass about it, I'm sure you have those 4 minutes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 25, 2011 10:52 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
i present MW2 ripped desert eagle *pictures*

That little casing flying out in the second picture...
looks like a .22 short flying out of a .50AE desert eagle. Made me chuckle a bit.

Halo CE General Discussion » did i mess up my computer? Jan 4, 2011 10:07 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: iizahsum
the Dell Latitude D600 uses a really old mobile video card.

That'll do it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why does CE lag so bad on my PC? Dec 22, 2010 11:55 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: But it says that the required Video RAM is 32 MB and I have 1.3GB...

Sgt Johnson, I have two theories, but the first sounds silly.

Theory 1: Perhaps it's because it's VRAM. It's sharing video memory from your system's Ram, so although it says 1.3Gb, when gaming, your system is most likely using the regular RAM for background and game applications, stripping that shared memory from the Graphics processing, leaving you with maybe 64Mb or maybe 128Mb, still not much.

Theory 2: More graphics memory doesn't always equal better. Amount of memory doesn't mean jack if the Graphics Processor has a slow clock rate. And since it's an integrated chip, my money is on that. Sure, you have 1.3Gb, but the processing unit is slower than molasses.

As for Pwnr*insert string of numbers here*
I believe it's this is a similar issue with your system. The integrated Nvidia processing unit you have is a bit sluggish in the frequency department. A 300Mhz RAMDAC, 128Mhz Pixel Shader, and a Core Clock of 560 something Mhz, is slow. It's the chip man. Go invest in a 9600GT or something similar in the 9XXX series, serious bang for your buck.
Edited by chuckluck on Dec 23, 2010 at 12:01 AM
Edited by chuckluck on Dec 23, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 16, 2010 09:32 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

Asus, as a brand, sucks.

Dell, HP, Sony, and Alienware are better.

Edited by Advancebo on Nov 15, 2010 at 08:18 PM

Claiming Dell and Alienware (which is technically one) > Asus is like saying a Ford Pinto > Pagani Zonda.

EDIT: Poop. jumped the gun, everyone went back on-topic. As for the weapon above, it could used better smoothing on the stock, and the for-grip looks like it could be slimmed down and moved back a tad, that weapon looks heavy and having your arm way out there wouldn't help with lugging it around.
Edited by chuckluck on Nov 16, 2010 at 09:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » This will probably get locked.... Nov 8, 2010 10:26 PM (Total replies: 47)

Problem? Umad?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Aug 22, 2010 04:16 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: l283023
PAINTING WEIGHTS IS AN EASY WAY TO WEIGHT VERTICES.

Caps lock stuck bro?

Halo CE General Discussion » A request Aug 8, 2010 01:44 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Newbkilla
http://files.modacity.net/software/3dsmax/

WAT

Halo CE General Discussion » Wow....I think marty as a rival! Aug 5, 2010 01:25 PM (Total replies: 17)

Oh, HA, I misread his post.... false alarm.

Halo CE General Discussion » Wow....I think marty as a rival! Aug 5, 2010 01:19 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: ThetianSoldier
Exactly. They're remixes, not originals. Not to mention that I don't think Bungie is retarded enough to fire a great composer in exchange for someone completely new.
I've been gone for awile, travelling, flight school, doin' you mom, so wait, BUNGIE BLOODY FIRED MARTIN FREAKING O'DONNELL?

Halo CE General Discussion » Cool Map Concept But Needs Ideas! Jul 26, 2010 04:30 PM (Total replies: 4)

^^^^^^^
GTFO asshat

2003-ish.

Then custom edition came out, I immediatly got into scripting and (lol testing). I am now trying my hand at mapping... made my first building yesterday, it ain't to pretty.

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 2:38 PM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website