A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DarkLord0912
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 25, 2016 11:01 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 24
What Games do you play:
Works on bigger and better things

Post Statistics
DarkLord0912 has contributed to 1077 posts out of 461584 total posts (.23%) in 2,994 days (.36 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 campaign for Halo CE Jun 25, 2016 11:01 AM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
Hey! I think I asked this question a long time ago but I cant find the thread.

I was just wondering what happened to that Halo 2 campaign mod for Halo CE that was planned a while back.

How far did it get? Did any of the maps get partially ported over?

Far as we know they did like a part of Delta Halo. Couldn't figure out pathfinding or something and scrapped it.

Heres the thread.
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=41826

How do you have these things still lol. It's been awhile. Where's L03dx?
Edited by DarkLord0912 on Jun 28, 2016 at 02:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Here Feb 28, 2015 09:45 PM (Total replies: 9)

Community has a better sense of humor than it did years ago lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » Here Feb 28, 2015 01:41 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
These honestly remind me of the monster from Silent Hill, The Mannequin.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/037/8/8/silent_hill_2___mannequin_by_henrytaunsend-d5u1yp7.jpg

Halo Horror map anyone?

Smart Man
Edited by DarkLord0912 on Feb 28, 2015 at 01:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Here Feb 28, 2015 12:29 PM (Total replies: 9)

Halo CE General Discussion » Master Chief Collection Review Nov 17, 2014 02:51 PM (Total replies: 37)

Man grow some Testicles and fix that voice !!

Halo CE General Discussion » Rigging bipeds is hard Nov 16, 2014 04:12 PM (Total replies: 9)

Are you sure all the mesh of the character is linked to the parent of the biped? In halo ce's case "bip01 pelvis". I may have read this wrong..... you say you import some bones then delete one, If so for simplicity with halo ce and animations you could have left the bone and not give it any mesh weight Information that way it would still be in the graph but not used to affect the mesh any.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Nov 11, 2014 09:12 PM (Total replies: 112)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
mm, I can import the items as scenery but of course they have no collision. (I've imported most of the bsp's for Cairo station.) how do you do the collision, because it won't let me do collision geometry?

The bsp is the collision itself, that's why all those crappy work around's ruin the point of even porting to halo ce. The aforementioned above^^^

Halo CE General Discussion » animation gone wrong Nov 3, 2014 11:56 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
 I set mines bone effect limit of 3 and yes I will run as admin and see if it does work.

Halo ce Only supports 2 weights per bone so that's most likely your problem set your limit to 2 no more than that.

One thing he forgot to mention is that your overlay animations will most likely be destroyed when you export all the animations to a location. I remember having to remake some overlay animations because some character's hands came out there ass.

Halo CE General Discussion » animation gone wrong Nov 3, 2014 01:41 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: raffgie
Quote: --- Original message by: Spiral
3dsmax only supports a bone effect limit of 2.

No it doesn't. You must mean Halo instead of 3ds Max.

QFT

Halo CE General Discussion » animation gone wrong Nov 2, 2014 11:50 PM (Total replies: 14)

It really appears that your model was not skinned properly. If that's not it than the animation is corrupted though in max it will appear to look fine. It's been so long I don't remember what the exact cause is though.

Gotta work on that negativity.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Anniversary Delta Halo Gameplay Aug 13, 2014 06:20 AM (Total replies: 71)

So I'd Imagine TheFieryScythe finally worked out his shader issues. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scriptspot.com%2Fforums%2F3ds-max%2Fgeneral-scripting%2Fdirectional-lightmap-baking-script-problems&ei=9TDmU5TpBJGcygSc84KYBg&usg=AFQjCNHm3L6oD6bgK28qK0gRpmFRxDRcog&bvm=bv.72676100,d.aWw He's psoted in other places also.

Halo CE General Discussion » release halo 2 animations ce Jul 27, 2014 02:43 AM (Total replies: 10)

What no Brutes????

Halo CE General Discussion » sorry 3ds max dont work Jul 15, 2014 10:49 AM (Total replies: 16)

Let me see... you load 3dsmax and when it draws the viewports that's when the program freezes no messages or anything right.

If you answered yes to the above^^ Then this is a drivers issue... a problem with your graphics card and the older versions of 3ds max. It doesn't mean your card is bad it just means the supplied drivers are not compatible with older versions of 3ds max.

You only have 2 options.

1). Go to your cards manufacture website and see if there are older drivers or package's that can be downloaded.

2). Install or at least try to find the service packs for your version of 3ds max your trying to use though this still in some cases does not solve the problem.

Other than that there's nothing you can do with your current setup.

Halo CE General Discussion » all 3ds max dont work for me. HELP Jul 11, 2014 07:26 AM (Total replies: 7)

You have newer version of the drivers used by 3dsmax. Like mentioned above^^ you will have to download an older version for your card though it may not be possible due to how recent the card may be.

Halo CE General Discussion » biped rigging problem 3ds max 2011 Jun 30, 2014 11:14 PM (Total replies: 6)

Usually that's because some vertices weights may have been removed in your process. If I were you seeing as your doing this for halo. You should manually skin your biped. If your trying to save time you can use mirror mode when you skin your biped. Also under the Advanced tab make sure you have your bone effect limit to 2.

I'm pretty positive your doing it backwards.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 cyborg texture release. Jun 1, 2014 01:55 AM (Total replies: 36)

Not trying to shoot anyone down here

But he looks the same just a lot brighter honestly. I fall back to what I stated earlier in this thread.

Time: Wed March 29, 2017 8:45 PM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website