A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SABER
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 10, 2009 06:07 PM
Interests: Hi
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play:
Epic fail guy.

Post Statistics
SABER has contributed to 76 posts out of 464846 total posts (.02%) in 4,140 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

masterchief- ok, add my xfire... tehhaloshow or tehhaloshowpro

rocketman-ok, same as above...

jenkins- ok, get started on a piece of scenery that will blow me away...

=O

Halo CE General Discussion » Who made the ODST biped? Mar 5, 2009 06:32 PM (Total replies: 10)

no just search it its the one with the ODST in a lighted area... the name is ODST biped and it has nothing at all under author

Halo CE General Discussion » Who made the ODST biped? Mar 5, 2009 06:26 PM (Total replies: 10)

hey im just wondering if i can get the name of the person that made the ODST biped cuz im gonna feature there name when i use it in films, but before i do that... I need the name.

gamma927- oh idc its fine

Gibbz- OK! that would be great... ill right you down... btw Gibbz i think i actually commented on your video where you need actors for the "Forgotten"
Edited by SABER on Mar 2, 2009 at 04:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » i need someone to make a simple map for me. Mar 1, 2009 06:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

i try that... it doesnt work all i can say is that it used to work fine then it just stopped
Edited by SABER on Mar 1, 2009 at 06:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » i need someone to make a simple map for me. Mar 1, 2009 05:47 PM (Total replies: 9)

can you add my xfire so we can talk about it there?

tehhaloshowpro or tehhaloshow

General Machinima Discussions » New ODST machinima (Voice actors wanted) Mar 1, 2009 05:42 PM (Total replies: 18)

=D

Halo CE General Discussion » i need someone to make a simple map for me. Mar 1, 2009 05:40 PM (Total replies: 9)

dude... i cant use the hek my sapien stopped workin

well like i said it mostly takes place in mystic and a lot will be filmed in bloodgulch as well...

but the theme of the movie hasent really been laid out yet... its a comedy and im still writing the script if thats any help here ill right the opening lines down...

BTW: you dont have to use abusive langauge if you dont want to

------------------------------------------------------------------

Todd- God i am so Fu%$ing bored

Mendoza- It doesnt suprise me... its 102 degrees out here and all we have to do is stand and gaurd

Todd- What are we gaurding from!!?!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

thats the opening lines... Oh and btw heres the main characters so far that will debut in the first 7 minutes...

Todd- The Foul mouthed mean one. --TAKEN--

Mendoza- The calm one... doesnt like abusive langauge --TAKEN--

Fitzgerald- The british one... he doesnt fight he just hangs around the base alot --OPEN--

Jackie- The teched out dude... he spend most of his computering and helpin others --OPEN--

Frank- The crazy one... likes extreme stuff and fighting to much --OPEN--

Sargent Johnson- The Strict one... hes only in a few parts though --OPEN--

Captain Keyes- The captain... DUH... he dies within the first 10-20 minutes --OPEN--

And more side characters...

Oh and i need someone to voice elites as well
Edited by SABER on Mar 1, 2009 at 05:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » i need someone to make a simple map for me. Mar 1, 2009 05:24 PM (Total replies: 9)

its a blood gulch varient with a lot of things added and ther have been almost a hundred people say this map is already made but no... this ones special...

ok people im making a movie (30:00- 60:00 is the time limit) and i need an entire crew including...

A Cast
A Cameraman
A Director
A Writer (Im the Writer but i need another one so we can compare scripts)
And An Experienced Modder

If you would like to help out in any way just leave a comment and ill get to you as soon as i can just make sure you stay posted on this thread for a while... so heres the main idea...

The Movies name is TehHaloShow it takes place in many maps (mainly in mystic) and after the movie is done i will begin to make a series but i need the help of you guys first!

General Machinima Discussions » New ODST machinima (Voice actors wanted) Feb 28, 2009 07:27 PM (Total replies: 18)

you know i am on the forums =p

btw im tehhaloshow... i prefer you use saber though =P

oh and btw i am workin on a new script and i still need those audio files from you.
Edited by SABER on Feb 28, 2009 at 07:28 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Halo Ce machinima "Forgoten" Feb 28, 2009 07:03 PM (Total replies: 7)

Character Name: Lieutenant Steel

Team: I Dont care

Voice: Yes

Xfire is tehhaloshow or tehhaloshowpro pm me plz.

General Machinima Discussions » Voice Actors in Demand Feb 28, 2009 06:56 PM (Total replies: 24)

ill do it =D ill be ai or marine... preferably ai if hes constant throughout

btw ppl say i sound exactly like a grunt ill do that too!
Edited by SABER on Feb 28, 2009 at 06:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » i need someone to make a simple map for me. Feb 28, 2009 06:52 PM (Total replies: 9)

hey will someone make a map for me? if your interested my xfire is tehhaloshow or tehhaloshowpro i really need someones help with this... thnx!

General Machinima Discussions » need voice actors for my machinima Feb 27, 2009 12:24 PM (Total replies: 1)

hey would anybody like to be a voice actor for my machinma? my xfire is tehhaloshowpro or tehhaloshow so ill be holding tryouts anytime.

General Machinima Discussions » Need voice actors for my machinma Feb 26, 2009 07:49 PM (Total replies: 6)

k ill invite you

General Machinima Discussions » Need voice actors for my machinma Feb 26, 2009 07:26 PM (Total replies: 6)

joshfighter add my xfire---tehhaloshow

i cant explain it... its a comedy... ill get your voices and add them to the video if they are good...
Edited by SABER on Feb 26, 2009 at 07:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » No fire or explosions when I shoot plz help Feb 26, 2009 07:23 PM (Total replies: 2)

i dont ever start in safe mode but i will try the particles...

it worked dude! thnx!!!
Edited by SABER on Feb 26, 2009 at 07:25 PM

Time: Sat June 6, 2020 6:35 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website