A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: thellt
About Contact
Last Post: May 31, 2017 06:07 AM
Interests: waiting for the reply from a beautiful girl i know, minecraft and maybe halo.
Your Age:
What Games do you play: the game of life.

Post Statistics
thellt has contributed to 377 posts out of 464829 total posts (.08%) in 3,225 days (.12 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 31, 2017 06:07 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I should ban everyone of you idiots that posted in this thread but I know you are incapable of even trying to act like an adult.

LMAO

source code included with the original readme....

https://files.fm/u/qjzz4ggx

this is an EXTREMELY rare file that I somehow still have that is like nowhere to be found. maybe someone can use it or something...

I ripped it appart to look at it. have no idea what to do with it. cheers. thellt.

(original reference that sparked my memory that i had this app on an old drive) http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?7455-APP-Harbinger-Halo-CE-to-PC-converter/page4

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ai place after effect? Feb 26, 2017 03:36 PM (Total replies: 4)

id like to place an ai on a map but after an effect tag is called. how can I do this thru scripting?

Halo CE General Discussion » merry xmas folks! Dec 24, 2016 06:21 PM (Total replies: 12)

thellt here just wishing you all a great xmas.

peace and love to everyone.

you guys are halarious... its a updated halo ce setup to 1.10 and includes opensauce dlls for playing on yelo maps...

im perfectly sane.... my mother had me tested :P (kidding there was no need for that im fine.)
Edited by thellt on Aug 11, 2016 at 07:11 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
This is madness.
no, this is SPARTA!

no this is: thellt not sending the right link [again] Updated below
https://mega.nz/#!LV8SkDgT!XbAc9xZmJqmApCbbGWBfP39_7yzmGMevSdI6U-ATPjU
Edited by thellt on Aug 10, 2016 at 03:53 PM

ack this link seems to have dissapeared
https://mega.nz/#!GBEVVQzb!XbAc9xZmJqmApCbbGWBfP39_7yzmGMevSdI6U-ATPjU
try this one.

also if that doesent work i have another update
Edited by thellt on Aug 9, 2016 at 10:41 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
So... What is this?

A halo installed with 1.10 pre-installed?

yes and opensauce
Edited by thellt on Aug 9, 2016 at 10:43 PM

someone shows me if hac2 works with os then il include it
Edited by thellt on Aug 9, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Virus.

Jk.

Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM

lovely flanker...... hide the truth... yes its all fun and games till someone gets their downloads ruined by false claim followed by a hidden message....

sumbit a video showing proof if youre going to try to shoot down what i put up.
please try to use more effort in trying to troll
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 11:32 AM

it works.

yes its a 1.10 binary of halo ce setup (instead of halocesetup_en_1.00.exe its the 1.10 version i made) :).... (additions are included because i dont know how to reference additional files in the setup for maps and whatnot.... however i did find out how to just make large modifications.)

this is the prerelease of my halo ce setup binary.... it is 1.10 preupdated and it has a patch that will allow it to run the latest haloce on network. as well as opensauce.

ENTER YOUR OWN KEY because

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ONE. it is illegal to provide a halo ce setup with a retail key.

there is NO viruses, keyloggers, spam, or crapware.

i guarantee that it wont rek your pc. i promice.

it is solely the work of 1 years of studying the assets of halo ce setup and customising it a bit.

i wanted to submit it for ce3 2016 but i coudnt get it in in time....

it has a patch for the ksml 1.10 files though.... and its fully updated from the getgo.... no microsoft owned files (minus bitmaps and sounds and strings.) were modified.

check it out.

also has opensauce built in but it isnt able to launch till i alter a few settings.

here (updated)
https://mega.nz/#!LV8SkDgT!XbAc9xZmJqmApCbbGWBfP39_7yzmGMevSdI6U-ATPjU

<3 thellt
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 10:20 AM
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 10:21 AM

ALSO: feedback screenshots and video is fine to upload!!!!!
Edited by thellt on Aug 8, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Edited by thellt on Aug 10, 2016 at 03:57 PM
Edited by thellt on Aug 11, 2016 at 07:10 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2016 Live Jun 14, 2016 12:52 AM (Total replies: 395)

so heres a question

can we include my efforts?

okay.... well il let you argue that but when you do i may argue this.
Posted: Yesterday @ 02:26 PM Msg. 9 of 14
"I'm teaching The Pimps at CE (a group of irl friends I'm working with) how to mod and I sent them this and will be forcing them to sign a paper making sure they never do anything like this ever. Thank you for helping make me a better teacher."

arrogant quote is arrogant.... this is the most rediculous trash post ive read on here. im defending myself with truths. you both seem to like to do this a lot. and i guess thats fine if you are a troll but attacking someones generous gift to the community is totally not what a communitiy is about.... communitys support each other and dont condemn each other.... please be respectful.... or dont.... your choice.....

r93 your opinion is noted.... not accepted widely by the kind people of this world as we know it. but noted. thank you for your insight.

on 1. words are easy to understand, but deciphering the truth is not easy for just the usual kids on the forums.

2. maybe for people who arent sophisticated.

3.) i think theres much reason to think that were deciding to "team up" aganst each other because we dont want to see thellt be succesful, because that would be an affront to our gods. and it would make thellts statements seem right, which they actually are.

4.) what was "nice" about his original post? really? tell me 5 things that are "nice" about it.

5.) i could care less what he does with his time, because hes totaly not a contributing member if hes not willing to promote the community in a positive way to every one of its members...
6.) you dont know what i do in a given day or the ammounts of time i put into a dying game.
7.) defendning ones self is not arrogance.
8.) im not even going to talk about the grammar usage... cause its the internet and nobody cares.

9.)telling me whats wrong is perfectly fine. saying it in a way that isnt demeaning or whatnot is what im after... its the acceptable approach.... sure... im upset. im even retaliating. anyone would if they were just told tha their work is what "not" to do. thats slander and futtbuckery and someone could get hurt over it if it were in public. you guys can continue to hide behind your keyboards and insult others. fine.... cause you dont have the bravery to do this to someone in person.

10. okay kids. keep riding your bikes with square tires so you can "think differently" while "going nowhere"

i can achive pretty good stuff on my own. this is a great example of work that i had to fix myself.

ive never worked with any one else cause nobodys offered to help or even to share insight.
so im alone in this. minus a few freinds who dont contribute.

final summary: no help offered = no help given.... i am not perfect, and you cannot accept perfect from me. unless i am to be helped you cant expect me to be part of any team. as once stated. "there is no i in team." there is only we. and i dont see a we here. so if you dont want to help thats fine but dont be critical then unless you wish to help it become something better, or unless you actually know what it took to get there... or how much care is put into it.

if i were offered help i dont even know if it would work out because its hard to trust people who condemn and attack your works when you work alone.
Edited by thellt on Apr 28, 2016 at 11:11 AM

haha you guys ever tried scaling the hud? no? if not... i offer no sympathy for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COq_3aD_2QY&feature=youtu.be

"I was nicer this time."

thats good. thankfully....

did you try blowing up the base warthogs?

and no the sounds do not suck....
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 09:52 PM
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 09:53 PM

also stormunblackbird i featured some weapns from that map because i like that.

the biped was the first rig ive ever done alone.. il be revising it a little bit.

about it being an opensauce mod, i have a question... how did you and cmt, altis get their maps to be over 128mb successfully in mp? is there a special tool out there for building large cache files that will still work on ce normal?
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 10:01 PM

i translated your post megasean to make it more true to reality so that people could understand this a bit bore realistically...

"I'm teaching The noobs at CE (a group of irl friends I'm working with) how to mod and I sent them this and will be forcing them to sign a paper making sure they never do anything like this ever because i feel sorry for myself and sadly have to have to jealously attack others works.... and i cant just offer anything nice to say about thellts work. i can never ammount to anything in life close to the efforts thellt puts together alone by himself in his free spare time for a measly game, because i have problems with my self confidence. to be honest im sorry for being so critically butthurt about everything.. but anyways Thank you for helping make me realise i could be a better teacher." now dont YOU feel special? :)
Edited by thellt on Apr 27, 2016 at 10:18 PM

this is the "post reach campaign" prerelease....

i decided to release it early in the spirit that i will be featured possibly for ce3. and played beforehand.... any questions forward to me. i intended to release this early as a result of the possiblity that it wont be featured this year... i did not get to submit to the works and whatnot that i made for my last contribution to ce3... this is released early in the hopes that people can enjoy it before ce3 even launches this year...... i request humbly that this is included in the projects in the final ce3 as it is right now, and i might release the campaign once i got more bsp work done....

and now without further waiting i have for you a

MULTIPLAYER MAP!

THE HELLFIRE TEAM BIGASS OFFICIAL 2016
------------------------------------------
story

lights dimmed and broken down failed electronics planetwide.... these bases have been thru hell and back and seemingly remained unnoticed.... the one holdout remaining on this continent on reach, spartans from the hellfire team wake up from their sleep realising the destruction around them... fueled with rage at the destruction of their planet they are training and working hard to aqquire resources for a final fight that seemingly looms above in a last covenant clean-up-crew ship floating in atmosphere in the distance....

tag credits.....
shield sounds, ALL ME!
and concept, original to reach and based off of altis and bourrins bigass map.
everything else was a fixed reach tag that i worked hard on to fix (after broken rips) and reported.

halo reach dmr rail added and scope changed and refixed. (me), cmt animations from tsce, and reanimated the female grackle anims.... to feture seanthelawns armor lock.....

uses reach zbumps and assets....
ship picture in sky was from a google search of halo covenant capital ships...

rocket launcher is a port of zbumped dangerous quarranteene with altis's lock on.

sky tags and weather tags by me.

biped ported with shoulder armor and rigged to a modified altis and issac mutant boneset and anims and added seanthelawns armor lock anim.

destructible warthogs were created by me based off the bigass originals. added thru scripting....

hud - me....

background bitmap me.

sky... me
textures for bsp ... me.
(minus the original altis base bitmaps)

female fp arms, made from standard reach male ones..... slimmed and made to look more femanine.... me

most of this content was fixed up and took hours of work.... please respect it. credits:

"hrz1 redamnation" map maker-> assualt rifle reach
cmt ->dmr andims NOT ME. obvious really.....
tmm dangerous quaranteine for some weapons,
pmt hr coagulation for the other weapons,
kirby and altis for the warthog destruction script original map bsp and other content.
all the people being civilised to me on the forums *coughs* please dont do any more hate videos.... thanks....

dennis for putting up with you..... and me lol

and lastly

a big thank you to those who actually care!!!!!

link:
https://mega.nz/#!h9YWwT4b!vMqAX8dlSsAi5i1F6P27h6PmijYG4Syf2XkqoVs-LVI

post screenshots below if you wish....

my goal in the mission is to get noble six off reach if possible.... there are other survivors....

the scenario will feature a scene similar to the first scene as master chief in h1- wake up from sleep get a weapon and get out much like pillar of autumn but not on a ship. first priority is checking health and getting a weapon....... she gets a new helmet with a unique hud somewhere somehow... she could figure out the place she got the helmet or just continue on with the mission, as it is not the priority.... however regrouping with any one who might possibly be alive in a fallout shelter or underground somewhere is first. locate ANY survivors and if possible lead them off the planet somehow.....

there are a few secrets involved that i will not reveal yet but i have some bsp work done... one of the side missions is to have someone get into sword base and find way to take out a shield of a covenant "clean up crew" ship. noble six will have to rely on the help of some ai that seems to have come with the helmet. i need to use the following....

is player looking script,
drop ships,
trigger volumes, and
objective hud elements....

dialog, and other elements for marines and the ai.

id love to get the help of anyone who wishes to record lines for me.

recorded animations, or a means to use current ones for ships entering and leaving.....

reach elite rigging, if its possible.

id like to implement some assassination anims with os....
id need some help understanding that.

i am fine with tagging a bit of the stuff. i got the fp arms done, and ready. i got the hud started, and a bit of the bsp started....

altis, bourrin, id like some help with some drop weapon scripts as well as some door opening scripts.... id like to incorporate a drop tank feature much like the drop warthog feature from TSC and a30 and id like to figure out how the poa had random explosions and such throughout the ship when MC would walk by.

anyone who helped in TSCE or cmt a50 would be more than appreciated, actually more than wanted if its possible to get help from cmt.... i cannot guarantee that they will help but it would be awesome for at least a little bit of insight... for the campaign scripts...
Edited by thellt on Mar 12, 2016 at 05:04 AM

sword base is coming along :P

not affected by your "speek english" request.... for i am already speeking english. how hard is it to actually figure out what one is saying when its clearly in plain sight? blind much? lol

wild thellt appeared!
go grammar ss trolls!
thellt used "request: help!"
its not very effective...
grammar SS trolls used "request: speek english!"
it doesent affect thellt!
GRAMMAR SS TROLLS COME BACK!
sent out ACTUAL fellow mapmakers!
thellt used request
mapmakers. your move.....

grammar SS will always use their incedental butthurt in the case of inconsistencies regarding the lack of supposed non nessesary english posts online by others to fuel their rediculous trolling.

my point is that i dont actually care to use whatever form of english you want me to use cause a.) its the internet..... and b.)it doesent matter. point acrross is point across reguardless of how its typed....

are we here to figtht each other over trivial garbage and belittle others using edited videos posted online or are we here to make maps? lets go make maps! yes?!
Edited by thellt on Mar 5, 2016 at 03:19 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2016: Looking ahead Mar 4, 2016 10:27 PM (Total replies: 154)

:) ridacule again? here we go again at judgemental6yearoldtartedphux.halomaps.nonorg gentlemen or children.... whichever you prefer, however the latter of the two seems more accurate. first of all that bsp was a halo ce map that i made in 2009... now im using it to test random stuffs and i was just learning ce then.... i know the map was dark.... that was the point..... 99 percent of it was in 2008 and the engine was super lax then. i seriously love this... i hope you guys have something better to do than to sling dirt. were acting like children here. grow up... by the way.... speeking of brining up old things how old are you r93? this is impressivly immature coming from a supposed adult..... i gotta say im absolutly astounded at the shear effort you put into this immaturity.... whomever uploaded this video.... wow... what a child. #pleasetakea2literofpurecyanideanddrinkthewholething

this aside yeah i made that..... shoot. i also must have made your world a nightmare so bad that you think its okay to insult others random test builds.... please.... please keep this ridicule off my posts. and everyone else who does this too.... its ashamingly childish and i hope your mothers slap you silly and your fathers hit you with a belt till you bleed.

that aside.......

ive got a lot more content coming out..... if i am to ask for help id liek it.... i do not however expect the childish ridicule to help any of your cases.....

it just makes you look like an a hole...

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee

Quote: --- Original message by: thellt
thank you pepzee. i actually know you were important in the release for firefight decent.... (loved that map) can i ask you a little bit about how you went about scripting and adding ai in the map to drop from dropships. id like to implement that too.

Sure, I can assist with scripting functions and AI. I assume this is an Single-Player map and not an Multi-Player map? I ask this because a lot of the scripts will not work in MP.

Feel free to PM me questions or post them here. I may not get around to answering them tonight however as it's time for sleep. But you'll have a response within 24 hours.
Edited by Pepzee on Mar 3, 2016 at 12:25 AM

cool. how does one load a bunch of ai onto a drop ship- fly it down and land it and drop covenant and such? i got the scripting for the ffdescent map working temporarily but i want to add a few custom things. drop locations and whatnot.

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 4:30 AM 906 ms.
A Halo Maps Website