A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: thellt
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 11, 2018 10:58 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
chiperdilly the great 1999-2017

Post Statistics
thellt has contributed to 394 posts out of 467773 total posts (.08%) in 3,534 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » project proposal... boarding extraction! Oct 11, 2018 10:58 AM (Total replies: 8)

bump. still looking for help

Halo CE General Discussion » project proposal... boarding extraction! Sep 26, 2018 04:55 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Make a design document instead of whatever disorganized thing this is

can you please explain what you mean by "design document", because ive not seen any thing like that on halomaps.org. ive only seen release documents.

Halo CE General Discussion » project proposal... boarding extraction! Sep 22, 2018 08:26 PM (Total replies: 8)

thus the request for help. ;)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » project proposal for a campaign Sep 21, 2018 07:36 PM (Total replies: 0)

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50887
Edited by thellt on Sep 21, 2018 at 07:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » project proposal... boarding extraction! Sep 21, 2018 07:06 PM (Total replies: 8)

i have a project proposal to the community here on halomaps and chiperdilly.com. and i thinnk it would be cool to see it bear fruit.

my idea is a survival map or campaign where reach as a now glassed planet has hidden survivors both on surface and underground and they decide to do the impossible. gather supplies and weapons and hardware from an underground facility, like oni base, with prototype suits and reactor backpacks, and a select few spartan 2s, and marines, and board a covenant ship to try to firstly survive, and secondly, if survival and capture of a vessel is possible, make it so that earth has plenty of time to prepare for a possible glassing. and perhaps to set up the orbital mac arrays from h2...... this would be fantastic.

i want to impart some concept ideas.
for pre boarding->arrival map:

first mission locate more unsc survivors while staying hidden from patrols (trigger volumes can make hotspots for covenant activity) played by a non spartan unsc marine who happens to have held off on his own and protected a bunch of civilians.
antiqued rusted standard dmr and scratched and scored reach pistol for starter weapons

2 teams of mostly civilians military police and a couple marines, meet together at a weapons cache to gather resources, and go down an elevator simelar to halo2 on the orbital mac cannon but leading underground on reach to gather armor weapons etc,

while a 3rd with two spartans 2 dropships unsc marines and a couple civilians one being a young woman in her 20s work their way to the covenant cruiser and scout their best plan of action to flank. one drop ship is rigged with ai and a bomb and used as bait for the covenant. playing voice of a high up unsc field marshal that went mia but is not known to be dead by the covenant,.

first and second team gather
power generators for civialians energy usage for machinery,
designed after reverse engineered frg weapons and de-armed frg rounds.
spark effects flickering and elevator destruction during accendance, after accendance caves in.

theme
post destruction
late development post hr -> pre POA h1 weapon design
damaged scenery and buildings, and antiqued weapons cache underground
grungy metal and rust for the fallout shelters from BEFORE the era of halseys underground base being put in.

a modified prototype suit from halo legends

a covenant cruiser that is down for maintenance after noble 6 shot it with a mac gun.

survival based on very limited unsc support 2 spartans (max), 3 unsc drop ships and then mostly civilians, gathered together....

storming an underground weapons cache before the covenant discover.

finding with some late revolutionary armor technology left behind by oni that is prototype for halo 4s spartans before forerunner engineering was a part of it at all (note: i believe the new spartans from 4 onward are not as physically augmented but mostly regular humans in powered armor, so this idea is based off of that.)

as well as mac cannon design from previous worlds lost.

a bomb to breach the door to get to that weapons cache
--------------------------------
for boarding and capture of vessel:
late prototype weapons and the 2 spartans have battle worn mark v armor (i like this retexture i did and want to implement it somehow. https://p3d.in/qnS08) and all marines and civilians capable have heavy impact rounds on semi heavy machine guns specifically for taking out covenant sheilds,
shotgun that has a scope and secondary precicion barrel adapter function for more accurate fire.

i would like to contribute to the overall development, and i would like to approve the overall project before release, since its my concept but im opening the mechanics of the gameplay as well as the overall project to be managed by someone here who is good at halo campaigns or project managment. cause obviously i lack in a lot of areas. scripting being a big one, as well as sounds and voice overs.

some music choice i like would be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keEX73EuEwU for the decent and recovery of weapons cache.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAYfJckSEN0 and https://youtu.be/5Kv-V1AZ_DQ
for the storm of the capital ship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6J7aez8-qU for the travel to earth. during a non battle cutscene with a couple from reach being reunited against all odds. once the two teams meet onboard the ship

i love synthwave and would take suggestions for synthwave music for the main marine characters choice in design as he fights thru the stuff
Edited by thellt on Sep 21, 2018 at 07:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » All The .Map Files from hce.halomaps.org Sep 21, 2018 06:07 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: S12Spark
Quote: --- Original message by: msalerno

It seems to be gone, but archive.org has a copy:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180629021853/https://halo.galaxyverge.com/files/archives/

Also, go here for more than 5000+ maps for Halo CE and PC: http://maps.halonet.net/maplist.php

On Edit:

Actually, archive.org didn't actually copy the zip files...

That link I posted above of 5000+ maps, that's the actual HAC2 map repo.

Edited by msalerno on Aug 23, 2018 at 05:59 PM

Appreciate it man. Thanks.

me too. thanks msalerno

hey all. ive had this issue for a long time my map sises are far too large.

this is my main issue.

i want to build cache files without having overages that cause halo to crash. it is nowhere acceptable that i build a map to release and have it crash every game just cause the map sise is too large. why do we have filesize limits on multiplayer maps? what the heck is with that?

but i think part of the problem is that when i go to rip tags from a map i previously protected it seems to invalidate the original source locations for stock bitmaps and sounds. and thats why it recreates the original as new unprotected tags. is this likely to be undone? easily?

i noticed when i go about using deathstar or something else to rerip tags i made or put in from other maps it seems to try to want to not use the stock dependancies which means i have to find the bitmaps and sounds etc and rebuild the tags manually. is there anyone who has created a ripping utility that can check the pixel or audio data to check for physical difference between user made tags and stock hce default tagset?

best way to reduce cache size? thanks guys. i hope you are all off to a good start this morning.

Halo CE General Discussion » All The .Map Files from hce.halomaps.org Aug 22, 2018 08:16 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
I have exclusive write access, as it is a web-accessible directory. These are all the files in the Halo Maps Archive, which includes more than maps. If you want to release a map for now, maybe try the CE3 web site. Other venues are being developed by myself and others for uploading maps.

hey sparky, do you perhaps have a way to archive these and send me a few links over discord?

id like to mirror the halo maps database

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 22, 2018 05:18 PM (Total replies: 19)

agreed. just say it nicely.

r93, and mega, can we call a truce and maybe can we learn from each other too? you guys are amazing at your work, and i want to get that good. cmt and others are so professional im blown away. i aspire to be like that but i feel like im being dumped off the wagon a lot. lets forget about the past. lets maybe work together on something and break the harsh atlantic icebergs we seemed to have accidentally formed here.

i have a project proposal to the community here on halomaps and chiperdilly.com. and i thinnk it would be cool to see it bear fruit.

my idea is a survival map where reach as a now glassed planet has hidden survivors both on surface and underground and they decide to do the impossible. gather supplies and weapons and hardware from an underground facility, like oni base, with prototype suits and reactor backpacks, and a select few spartan 2s, and marines, and board a covenant ship to try to firstly survive, and secondly, make it so that earth has plenty of time to prepare for another glassing. and perhaps to set up the orbital mac arrays from h2...... this would be fantastic.
Edited by thellt on Aug 21, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 21, 2018 11:17 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: I think thellt should be commended for releasing a mod on here to the community. While I agree that it has many flaws (I also hate the multiple weapon huds and some of the weapon choices lol) but c'mon guys, it's not all that bad and definitely looks better than any POQ mod of Bigass. He (thellt) obviously took the time and effort to make a new skybox, put some thought into the shield recharge sound (good job btw) and added some unique weapons and an interesting chief biped. You can obviously take MegaSean's suggestions and improve the mod in a future release if you'd like (I don't think he was trying to personally attack you... he just has pretty high standards). I think it's better to support community releases like this instead of just trash the person behind the mod (who might be open to improving his mod in the future unlike Johnlex and others who never seem to learn).

OMG THANK YOU. IMPROVEMENT! THATS THE KEY! also, lol this is what ive been looking for. i really appreciate it. im not asking for a really expencive cookie continuously for doing a trick... i realise there are bugs to fix and i get tool.exe exceptions like crazy all the time. i really admire you guys for your work, cmt, and all the others who can create so well. its astounding how much patience they, r93, mega vkng, and masterz, and so many more must have to work with an engine that is so buggy.

to be honest. for the record. yes. i feel like i am very easily attackable... it drives me nuts when i work hard on something and people nitpick, and i get overwhelmed, and it kills my self esteem to have people seemingly attack me with my terrible internet typing and whatnot, (though i could care less to use great typing online. its the internet. XD ) or to just take something i simply wish to share for fun, and then have someone throw it in the recycle bin... and also its hard enough on my brain that i cant seem to fix my bugs that i forget half the time to iron out.

part of my problems are that i have social anxiety and panic attacks, mid range autism, mood disorder, depression, experienced heavy losses in my life, and gained PTSD, from bullying that i still have nightmares from half my life ago. that im on 13 different medications to take every morning (1 in the afternoon, 7 at night), its NOT AN excuse. and really i dont mean to act like i dont appreciate any critisism. usually im okay to feedback but tactfulness is something that goes A LONG WAY with me. i appolgize for getting easily defensive. i really would appreciate it if i could learn more skills on how to model and such. i have a lot of anxiousness around the community. positivity keeps me from feeling like i dont matter. and when people are not careful with thier wording it makes me feel like i have to hit back but doubly as hard.

its part of my nature. youtube channels getting higher dislikes than neutrality, losing freinds, if people are positive i generally do really well. when people are negative to me
the exact opposite happens. yeah. a bit dramatic. but i do really actually care about everyone here. its not easy being me but i cant imagine what the worlds pain summed up must be.

if anyone here thinks astrology is real here, i thought id mention also that im a cancer leo cusp and that means fire and water. im shy and anxious some days and bold and firey on others. it can be a very difficult thing.

if so or if not, i will say that i have lost vision working with the halo engine, and the ammount of time i throw into a game when i could be doing more and more with my life. it makes me fear its destructive but to me if people see interest in effort alone, it might be worth it. i am one who is open minded till i have a reason not to be. this means somewhat simelarly to what it did as princess leia stated "the more that you tigthen the grip on the galaxy, the more star systems will slip thru your fingers!" to darth vader.

the first to fix a bad social situation will probably be the first to end a feud.

i have a lot of fear of people hurting me and making me feel attacked but i do want to learn more. show me the ropes. if youre patient and kind im more than willing to learn and be patient. i will be scared to learn though because im naturally fearful of people i dont know well.

and you are right. i do sound silly sometimes. i look back on my comments sometimes and im like wtf? lol

i have to say that i apologize sincerely for my replies to mega and r93. i have felt like i can sometimes get hot tempered. its hard to explain. i feel soemtimes that they dont like me and i feel like our past times talking on the forums have only ended sourly for me and it makes it harder to trust them. on ocaasion i get a negitive feeling when someone decides to make fun of what ever i decide to release and it does hurt. i do care a lot about the community. but i need it to be a supportive and trustworthy community. i believe in my heart that when someone is new, show them around a bit. teach them a bit. let them learn and grow from their mistakes, and let them know that their fears are acceptable and that their work is appreciated reguardless of how great it turns out. if we all accepted and valued effort and wooed over results, rather than simply accepting results and not caring about effort, we would probably be better off as a society.

good news for you r93. based on your previous message i infered that youre not a maga. if this is so i will also mention, im not a trumpanzee by any means. :) i have a caring side. i volunteered before. and i work hard to change the world arround me in order to protect it from the pain i feel myself all the time. i made the chiperdilly.com after my late cat chiperdilly (<-- my avatar on hmaps.) who just died on july 4th and my grandma who died july 7th, and i made this community community in order to provide a place for people to play games without feeling rejected or hurt. i want to show people that i can use talents for good. i made it for disabled people all over. our motto is fighting fire with firepower. the idea is that we fight the fire (pain) that is given to us from day to day by being supportive of others and thier talents. i belive love and kindness moves mountains.

i was gonna post a lot more stuff. but the session expired and i only kept a partial backup.

edit:
Quote: Sure, its generally a good idea to help out community releases especially since it shows that people have potential and willingness to learn. However thellt is so stuck up thinking he's perfect that any criticism, be it constructive or not, he sees as an attack on his person. On his previous two maps I actually tried helping him but he just saw that as me attacking him. There's no point in helping somebody who wont help themselves, and likewise, there's no point in being nice to a person who refuses to accept it

you then might be surprised. i dont think by any means im anything remotely close to perfect. nor do i want to be stuck up. i do sometimes think that the way you went about commenting could have been a bit less of a blow. but that is just because i do well when people are tactful. and id be more than happy to say that i have made some strides since the past. and unfortunate to see that you dont think being nice is worth it when someone is scared or anxious or even just easily hurt. to me, theres ALWAYS a point to being nice. no matter what happens. an arms race is not won by deciding to ignore the enemys feelings and to strike back. but kindness could reverse the problem. how did arbiter and master chief become freinds anyways? so let me do you and me both a favor by saying i accept your feedback. i respect your knoledge, and i want to learn and become better at halo. if you want to be a great teacher, you must also be willing to deal with students that might be anxious or confused or easliy put into a fearful state. sometimes learning something new is scary.

so il run it real fast.

r93, and mega, can we call a truce and maybe can we learn from each other too? you guys are amazing at your work, and i want to get that good. cmt and others are so professional im blown away. i aspire to be like that but i feel like im being dumped off the wagon a lot. lets forget about the past. lets maybe work together on something and break the harsh atlantic icebergs we seemed to have accidentally formed here.

my idea is a survival map where reach as a now glassed planet has hidden survivors both on surface and underground and they decide to do the impossible. gather supplies and weapons and hardware from an underground facility, like oni base, with prototype suits and reactor backpacks, and a select few spartan 2s, and marines, and board a covenant ship to try to firstly survive, and secondly, make it so that earth has plenty of time to prepare for another glassing. and perhaps to set up the orbital mac arrays from h2...... this would be fantastic.
Edited by thellt on Aug 21, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 20, 2018 06:51 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
Quote: --- Original message by: thellt
mega crapload, you seem to have a hateful bias towards my work. no offence to you sir but i cannot take you seriously as you have a severe case of butthurt and have had issues with every thing ive ever released to date and me as a person.

Meanwhile your entire sentence is full of malice and hate. Pot calling the kettle black except in this case its the wrought iron furnace calling the china black. Not to mention, its not hard to have problems with what you make because you refuse to hold yourself up to any good standard.

i have given up entirely trying to be nice to you and reason with you, and you do nothing but brutally condemn me and shame me. i do not take your review as credible or interesting, and i dont see it fit to hear your opinions on anything really.

Meanwhile he was nice to you, pointed out what he did and didn't like, and even offered constructive criticism in that final remark. Most people wont bother downloading a map file that doesn't have pictures or a video. You should be thanking him for doing what you were too lazy to do.

i dont care about your reviews, because you have entirely lost credibility in my eyes as a person by condemning others time and effort. we do this for free. maybe dont be so spiteful, over a 20 year old game that we have fun with in free time in the future and maybe your life will be less sad. kthxbai.

Who cares if you do it for free? People with skills significantly better than you have been modding and doing this stuff for free too, yet surprisingly you don't see them complaining and whining like babies any time they receive any sort of criticism (though I can think of like two people who do). The only sad person here is you, who gets absurdly salty and butthurt over people saying your stuff isn't perfect.

not to mention the shear ammount of things you skipped out on even mentioning that i did.

a review doesn't need to cover everyting. Your job is to present your map in a cohesive and coherent way. You did not. Up your game and show off features you want properly instead of complaining.

you should tell me your ip address in a private message so i can blacklist your domain from seeing anything i provide for a community, that is obviously dying, thanks to spiteful people like yourself...

I'm all but certain you have no idea how to do any of what you just said in that statement. Not only that, you don't provide anything of worth at this point, just salt. Look in a mirror before you yell spite

not only that but i am NOT a mapping team. i am a single individual who does this out of spare time when i am not at work and i do this for fun and to promote positivity.

Promote Positivity? You? Don't try to act like you have any sense of humility. You're a child in a man's body who doesn't even bother to hide it. You don't need to be a mapping team to be nice to people nor do you need a mapping team to be good. Look at Patxi, he makes all his maps solo with the occasional bits of help from people other than himself, and even then that's mostly for testing.

i tire of this quarrel you have aganst me. can you and i just agree to disagree?

You're trying to make yourself sound smart, stop trying. Not only that, you're spewing hatred at anyone who gives you any sort of criticism, even if they're being nice.

i do this for fun. not to be critisised.

If you don't want to be criticized, don't publish anything ever. People will criticize you whether you want them to or not, that's part of being any sort of designer/artist. If you cant handle that, then either stop producing or get used to it. Harsh? Absolutely. But there's no compromising at this point.

Quote: No pics and the extremely immature map name that only a 13 year old could come up with means no download.

so you like to bash me but not altis on map names? good lord. biased a f

You say that as if we didn't get irked at Altis' name scheme? To an extent he's playing off the name of the three major maps that CE is known for, but even then his is immature too, and we've commented on that too.

now lets hear something nice from actual people who dont attack others content for the lols. thanks

So basically you want some braindead idiot to praise you so you can feel good about yourself.

Edited by thellt on Aug 20, 2018 at 05:49 PM

Your remark in a nutshell: https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/34373859/this-isnt-your-average-everyday-stupid-this-is-advanced-stupid.jpg

you are one of the other people who condemn without question... you both have targeted me specifically on youtube and other places because you cant handle the fact that i am right.

Quote: I'm all but certain you have no idea how to do any of what you just said in that statement.

you underestimate my inteligence and you critizise and choose selectivly what you do and do not insult.

Quote: Meanwhile your entire sentence is full of malice and hate. Pot calling the kettle black except in this case its the wrought iron furnace calling the china black. Not to mention, its not hard to have problems with what you make because you refuse to hold yourself up to any good standard.

i cannot take someone who condems others for no other reason then being petty, seriously.
this is a seemingly many multi year old "run around the tree stab thellt in the face again with insults. and do it again" game.

what in all of your messaging was not negative?

Quote: here. i threw together a map for you to enjoy. have fun.

dont use opensauce. <-- seriously. it will take a dump.

https://mega.nz/#!0uIRkYzD!pUDo9a0pilBAYlgyLD_vNAGjYi_bAWdGHZrkMYwqszA

join us on the OFFICAL B!GT!TS SERVER

chiperdilly.com:2302

also feel free to join our gaming community if you want at
http://chiperdilly.com/

http://chiperdilly.com/forums/

http://chiperdilly.com/blog/

its up whenever my computers on.
FIN!
Edited by thellt on Aug 19, 2018 at 05:16 AM

i was simply saying in my last message to viking that i dont care about negitive feedback.

i wasnt asking for negative opinions. i was giving out free stuff.

like it or shut the f up.

online shaming is a juvanile thing people do because they have nothing more than greed and jealousy in their hearts.

it is rediculous and it will not fly.

dennis should shut this site down, because moderation is at a minimum.

Quote: You're trying to make yourself sound smart, stop trying

this is absolutly rediculous. i dont have to try to be smart. i already am. and will always be smart. maybe smarter than you, maybe not, it doesent matter, we all have things were good at. your job as a human being is to better yourself continuously until you die.

but this implys im a dumb person.

r93, you have as well targeted me and continuously try to slander me as a person. therby

your opinion matters not to me as well... you disreguarded my previous message and joined maga on your seemingly relentless crusade to target me. if i asked for any [negative] opinions (from raging, luddites, or unapreciative flamers) i would have posted that on the original message.

post positive or dont post at all.
Edited by thellt on Aug 20, 2018 at 07:12 PM
Edited by thellt on Aug 20, 2018 at 07:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 20, 2018 05:24 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

No pics and the extremely immature map name that only a 13 year old could come up with means no download. It's 2018, not 2007. Start acting like it.

And isn't this like your third or fourth bigass mod? Isn't it time to maybe expand your horizons?

EDIT: I gave it a chance, already not good that I have to disable OS to even play it. Including screenshots so people curious don't have to wonder.

https://i.imgur.com/souhWrP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KLgCRL5.jpg

Comically undersized Reach FP arms.

But when you go in third person...

https://i.imgur.com/cTy0hYI.jpg

huh? and my pistol is a Halo 1 worldmodel when it's Reach in the viewmodel?

https://i.imgur.com/3LU8AW8.jpg

First thing that catches my eye as I head outside, admittedly a really cool thing and I like the explosions. the one that looks like a jpeg in the background sort of just kills it though.

https://i.imgur.com/DuFjTI9.jpg

Checking out the weapons in the armory, and again with the inconsistency.

https://i.imgur.com/8wIvyWn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JjsNuFi.jpg

The trillion different weapon HUDs genuinely piss me off.

https://i.imgur.com/16MxZq7.jpg

For anyone genuinely curious, it's not really worth checking out tbh. It's interesting albeit very generic visual change on Bigass is ruined by a terrible and inconsistent tagset.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Aug 19, 2018 at 05:25 PM

personal attacks online are getting a bit bold. it seems to be that people literally are LOOKING FOR THINGS to judge me on. really sad.

mega crapload, you seem to have a hateful bias towards my work. no offence to you sir but i cannot take you seriously as you have a severe case of butthurt and have had issues with every thing ive ever released to date and me as a person.

i have given up entirely trying to be nice to you and reason with you, and you do nothing but brutally condemn me and shame me. i do not take your review as credible or interesting, and i dont see it fit to hear your opinions on anything really.

i dont care about your reviews, because you have entirely lost credibility in my eyes as a person by condemning others time and effort. we do this for free. maybe dont be so spiteful, over a 20 year old game that we have fun with in free time in the future and maybe your life will be less sad. kthxbai.

not to mention the shear ammount of things you skipped out on even mentioning that i did.

you should tell me your ip address in a private message so i can blacklist your domain from seeing anything i provide for a community, that is obviously dying, thanks to spiteful people like yourself...

not only that but i am NOT a mapping team. i am a single individual who does this out of spare time when i am not at work and i do this for fun and to promote positivity.

i tire of this quarrel you have aganst me. can you and i just agree to disagree?

i do this for fun. not to be critisised.

Quote: No pics and the extremely immature map name that only a 13 year old could come up with means no download.

so you like to bash me but not altis on map names? good lord. biased a f

now lets hear something nice from actual people who dont attack others content for the lols. thanks

Edited by thellt on Aug 20, 2018 at 05:49 PM
Edited by thellt on Aug 20, 2018 at 06:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » b!gt!ts map release- bigass variant. Aug 19, 2018 05:14 AM (Total replies: 19)

here. i threw together a map for you to enjoy. have fun.

dont use opensauce. <-- seriously. it will take a dump.

https://mega.nz/#!0uIRkYzD!pUDo9a0pilBAYlgyLD_vNAGjYi_bAWdGHZrkMYwqszA

join us on the OFFICAL B!GT!TS SERVER

chiperdilly.com:2302

also feel free to join our gaming community if you want at
http://chiperdilly.com/

http://chiperdilly.com/forums/

http://chiperdilly.com/blog/

its up whenever my computers on.
FIN!
Edited by thellt on Aug 19, 2018 at 05:16 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 11, 2018 09:18 PM (Total replies: 37)

hey sparky on a personal note, i know things can get you feeling down, but dont let others treat you like youre nothing special. you have made a lot of contributions to the community and i appreciate you as well as everyone else. i realise i have been very immature in the past. and i dont tolerate others destroying others peace of mind. to me, everyone is a valuable member. love is important. some feel that the need to tear others down is a good idea but its really just immaturity on their behalf.

i have made some excelent strides in the last year or two to improve my overall health. i started working with halo at 11 years of age and im 26 now, and happily in a relationship that is much more than awesome for me. and way better than my previous ex, and i think mostly it is because i am forward about my thoughts and my feelings and i do not let others walk on me any or any one of my freinds any more.

in the words of Ellen herself, "be kind to one another."

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 11, 2018 12:56 AM (Total replies: 37)

you know i never had a problem with sparky. hes always been kind to me and i learn a lot from him every time i message him...

i agree though we should contribute more to eachothers work. donating to dennis and supporting his server hosting. and i think being supporting of each others time and effort is really crucial.

the community needs us to band together and not tear each other down.

speeking of being supportive i have another (yeah yeah i know XD ) bigass, variant mod to release soon and it should be more promicing.... not as good as the offical servers map but i do have it styled entirely in reach assets, minus a couple warn down prototype, mark v, i re textured.

preview of the mk v

Edited by thellt on Aug 11, 2018 at 01:00 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » All The .Map Files from hce.halomaps.org Mar 14, 2018 05:51 PM (Total replies: 17)

so do you have all the maps on a single zip?
also i want to add a map to the list of maps on hac2 and have no idea what to do.
Edited by thellt on Mar 14, 2018 at 05:52 PM

self asked topic is self asked. answers would be fantastic! happy holidays btw everyone

Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. May 31, 2017 06:07 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I should ban everyone of you idiots that posted in this thread but I know you are incapable of even trying to act like an adult.

LMAO

source code included with the original readme....

https://files.fm/u/qjzz4ggx

this is an EXTREMELY rare file that I somehow still have that is like nowhere to be found. maybe someone can use it or something...

I ripped it appart to look at it. have no idea what to do with it. cheers. thellt.

(original reference that sparked my memory that i had this app on an old drive) http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?7455-APP-Harbinger-Halo-CE-to-PC-converter/page4

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ai place after effect? Feb 26, 2017 03:36 PM (Total replies: 4)

id like to place an ai on a map but after an effect tag is called. how can I do this thru scripting?

Time: Thu October 18, 2018 5:07 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website