A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tman344
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 14, 2010 09:12 PM
Interests: Halo.COD, making videos and what not
Your Age:
What Games do you play: COD,Halo CE
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlbinoKnightt
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Tman344 has contributed to 72 posts out of 469283 total posts (.02%) in 3,840 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 next gen remake Dec 14, 2010 09:12 PM (Total replies: 103)

Quote: --- Original message by: YakZSmelk
Quote: --- Original message by: Tman344
Bottom line, If they remake it with Reach's system they are gonna ruin the game :/ i dun like it one bit.

Well since you don't like it, it's going to fail obviously!

I doubt there is actually going to be a remake anytime soon, what we should all be hoping for is Microsoft to realize that they should bring Halo 3 and Reach to the PC with an Editing Kit!!

Lol? xD

Think about it, if the change the system its a different game with the same map(HALO REACH!).
The MOST they should do is re-release it with few updates not revamp the entire game.
Edited by Tman344 on Dec 14, 2010 at 09:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 next gen remake Dec 14, 2010 04:50 PM (Total replies: 103)

Bottom line, If they remake it with Reach's system they are gonna ruin the game :/ i dun like it one bit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Every body, how do you think of REACH? Aug 12, 2010 01:46 AM (Total replies: 118)

Ehhh' halo lost its touch after halo 2,after that it went to hell game playwise :////

Although some Weapon concepts were nice like the DMR and Odst's silenced weapons,

Reach is Crap.

Halo CE General Discussion » World War 2 new weapons Aug 10, 2010 10:20 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3773
theres your pistol tags.

Anims are D:

redo? :D

i play
Halo CE- Its Pro
Call of duty:4 -legit
Call of Duty:5 -awsome gotta love teh nazi :D
Call of duty:6 -Ehhh idk anymore XD
TF2: :D
day of defeat source
Counter strike source
Portal
and many other Valve/steam games
BUT I THINK Somebody *COUGH* dennis *COUGH* should add me on steam. juss sayin ;]

Ehh,Hard to say really when..Played Halo 2 with a friend and halo 1/CE a few years later. But Halo3 was awful Compared to halo 1 and 2 the messed up after that xDD yeah but around 1004 i think

Halo CE General Discussion » Devmode Command Jul 14, 2010 06:38 PM (Total replies: 11)

cheat_deathless_player 1 or 0
1 is on
0 is off

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 4, 2010 10:54 PM (Total replies: 181)

Well, looks like they've offically managed to Ruin their own games again xD Halo 2 and 1 were the ONLY good ones.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps Review Jan 20, 2010 09:25 PM (Total replies: 17)

Ive been doing Something similar on youtube already.
But i do think your idea is better than mine i simply just showed Gameplay.

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 is dying. PLEASE HELP! Jan 9, 2010 02:18 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hey Rambo i was wondering if you'd Be okay if i Uploaded a video of the Campus Beta to youtube.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Halo CE: Halo 3 MP] People needed! Dec 15, 2009 10:51 PM (Total replies: 41)

I'd be happy to help test or something pm me or message me on Xfire

Halo CE General Discussion » Fraps Help Dec 8, 2009 09:41 PM (Total replies: 6)

I tried Changeing the button,but the same result.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fraps Help Dec 8, 2009 09:28 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hello,I have encountered a Problem with haloCe and Fraps

everytime I press the record button whiel in halo,Fraps dosent begin to record,same in Halo2V.

Can anybody help?

Halo CE General Discussion » Ascension Firefight beta feedback topic Nov 26, 2009 11:43 PM (Total replies: 383)

The newest build gameplay Can be found here:

Sorry about the lag Though.

Shadow did a good job on the lives.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need help compileing this map Nov 20, 2009 01:19 AM (Total replies: 6)

After that What do i enter to compile the scenario file? im trying to compile tutorial.scenario

Halo CE General Discussion » Need help compileing this map Nov 20, 2009 12:38 AM (Total replies: 6)

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\tool.exe"? or what can you type it out 4 me?

Halo CE General Discussion » Need help compileing this map Nov 20, 2009 12:12 AM (Total replies: 6)

I edited it in saien but when i open tool.exe it just shows a bunch of random text then closes,can somebody help?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] B40 Firefight Public Beta Nov 7, 2009 08:56 PM (Total replies: 236)

Sugesstion/crit:

1)When i played it it just felt like a laggy Big team battle type game :/

2)I like the Idea and ODST weps wpould be good

3)Mabey you could get rid of the sheild to give it a more firefight feel with odst fp hands or something

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Oct 22, 2009 10:13 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Hey i was wondering if you guys could make a new halo3 running animation 4 that MC?

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Oct 22, 2009 01:05 AM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Firefight with OS. Do it or no?

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 5:07 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website