A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rcghalohell
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 02:57 PM
Interests: Live gamertag: DarkB1ad3
Your Age: 19 (10/24/94)
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo 2, halo pc(rarely), halo trial(rarely)
I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Post Statistics
rcghalohell has contributed to 1953 posts out of 461439 total posts (.42%) in 2,950 days (.66 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Yesterday @ 02:57 PM (Total replies: 11908)

ive never heard of a splitscreen coop for h2v, does it even work?

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 18, 2017 02:32 PM (Total replies: 51)

i could do that too! just type game_speed 2

im a genius lol

i heard nothing about takedown in so long i thought it died

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Mar 7, 2017 10:00 PM (Total replies: 69)

that untextured rooom is mysterious

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Mar 2, 2017 07:24 PM (Total replies: 69)

finally got to this, its different from the other spv2, also that keyes new area is spooky, i like it, especially the big room with the little exploding tunnel. should be in the next one, best feeling is that it really feels like the ship is infested bad

Halo CE General Discussion » Updated my H1 beta footage playlist today... Feb 28, 2017 04:07 PM (Total replies: 3)

omgwtfbbq... my phone was exploding the other day because of you

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 28, 2017 03:59 PM (Total replies: 89)

anyone but matt dratt :P

Halo CE General Discussion » been a while Feb 23, 2017 02:17 PM (Total replies: 23)

i did check out cmt spv3, since i follow masterz on youtube, i get everything on the minute its released on youtube. i will check out spv2... although i hated those "beta releases" weapons back then, they were so weak and bad. i will check out the server also. i will try to check out the forum when i can though as well as storm's youtube channel for the news. i want to try to get back into halo ce, as well as learn how to make maps so i can try stuff out and maybe learn how to make single player maps. it could be fun at the end result. i did have ideas as well back i the day and if i learned how to make actualy storyline sp maps then maybe i could work it
Edited by rcghalohell on Feb 23, 2017 at 02:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » been a while Feb 21, 2017 08:24 PM (Total replies: 23)

minemen, the unicorn to some, and pain to others. MNSN life yo... hopefully MN3 soon

Halo CE General Discussion » been a while Feb 13, 2017 07:51 PM (Total replies: 23)

i came back to go reservist... then work on the college degree to go officer... you know... the big bucks. but it really looks like the halomaps group divided then eh?

Halo CE General Discussion » been a while Feb 13, 2017 01:44 PM (Total replies: 23)

sup fellas, been a while whats new? and wow this place got dead, is there a new forum spot and maps site? i want to check out all the stuff ive missed since june

Halo CE General Discussion » So how many people still play Halo CE v1.07? Feb 13, 2017 01:42 PM (Total replies: 9)

thats something i havent heard in a long time. thats like, halcyon days

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 2, 2016 11:00 PM (Total replies: 11908)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse

It happened to me every time I tried starting an SPV3 mission on my W10 on the Mac.

I just used CTRL - ALT - DEL and closed the program (which surprisingly takes a few button mashes)

Then I reinstalled OS using the repair option.

After that, SPV3 works just fine for me.
Edited by Jesse on Jun 30, 2016 at 08:15 PM

ctrl alt delete failed to work for me, ive already tried. all I could do was hold down power button

it freakin kills me because I managed to finish the level 2 different times. the second time I recorded it for my channel (filled up on space at last 3 minutes of level and didn't notice but luckily it saved what it could) and I cant even get back there now to finish recording even when I did a speed run to the end and a regular play
Edited by rcghalohell on Jul 1, 2016 at 01:20 AM
how good is your pc ? I've had 3 crashes,
one was at that part were you see where you was sleeping,
and she say what luck they didn't get you sleeping, that happen ones.

2nd I think it was the sprint AA, I went thou the map that also happen ones

also level 1 and level 2 why are there some parts in the levels that look like turd ?

this is just me asking, but how did you get the bitmaps.map loc.map sounds.map in that folder and still run with the map without overriding the old ones?
Edited by DOOM899 on Jul 2, 2016 at 03:47 AM

pretty good, I'm able to run 144fps at least on my monitor

repaired os, same stuff still
Edited by rcghalohell on Jul 2, 2016 at 11:01 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: xXblazmodzXx
So, I installed Opensauce recently to play the amazing SPV3, and it worked perfectly fine! For a week or two, then for some reason, all of the sudden, it loads into the menu, and freezes at the menu screen, until I force close it with Task Manager. Any help? Thanks in advance. ~Blaze.

lol "amazing"

anyways... do you have anything like steam in the background running? close it. if you have afterburner running, close it. or disable the on screen display. that's all I can think of
Edited by rcghalohell on Jul 1, 2016 at 01:25 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 1, 2016 01:17 AM (Total replies: 11908)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse

It happened to me every time I tried starting an SPV3 mission on my W10 on the Mac.

I just used CTRL - ALT - DEL and closed the program (which surprisingly takes a few button mashes)

Then I reinstalled OS using the repair option.

After that, SPV3 works just fine for me.
Edited by Jesse on Jun 30, 2016 at 08:15 PM

ctrl alt delete failed to work for me, ive already tried. all I could do was hold down power button

it freakin kills me because I managed to finish the level 2 different times. the second time I recorded it for my channel (filled up on space at last 3 minutes of level and didn't notice but luckily it saved what it could) and I cant even get back there now to finish recording even when I did a speed run to the end and a regular play
Edited by rcghalohell on Jul 1, 2016 at 01:20 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 30, 2016 02:28 PM (Total replies: 11908)

game crashes once you reach 1st elevator at end of "2nd chasm"

it actually crashes so bad that I have to hold power button to turn off computer, did tests, it might be the ai loading at top of elevator, but regardless, game somehow isn't playable now
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 30, 2016 at 02:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 30, 2016 01:36 PM (Total replies: 156)

found a fix to controller, unplug controller, start halo, choose loadout, get checkpoint, quit halo, plug in controller, resume on startup.

the loadout selections dont like controllers

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 29, 2016 11:39 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: biernacki90
Yo this nigga always has something to say

what are you talking about? I'm not on this forum anywhere near as much as I used to be. so by default, my speech would be not always available

I'm merely stating problems I found

I am also gathering information I find helpful as you can see from this thread from my other comments
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 29, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 29, 2016 09:09 PM (Total replies: 156)

fix your maps, they freeze halo for me if i connect my xbone controller

2nd chasm elevator crashes game sometimes too
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 29, 2016 at 09:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMTSPV3 Released! Jun 28, 2016 03:39 PM (Total replies: 156)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
post them to youtube, stick it in the #hunttheeggs thread in the subreddit.

will this give me both the ui and unlock the skulls for everyone?

Time: Fri March 24, 2017 11:57 PM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website