A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rcghalohell
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 24, 2017 12:30 PM
Interests: Live gamertag: DarkB1ad3
Your Age: 19 (10/24/94)
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo 2, halo pc(rarely), halo trial(rarely)
I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Post Statistics
rcghalohell has contributed to 1986 posts out of 463386 total posts (.43%) in 3,046 days (.65 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 24, 2017 12:30 PM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
which tags? I have them all archived.

Vanilla ones
Shielded flood. A couple vehicles like the apparition, and the heavy turret. The battle rifle
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 24, 2017 at 12:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 24, 2017 02:27 AM (Total replies: 25)

Been a custom edition user since late 05. I still love this world we made. I wish though that we had popularity that was strong as heck. I want to bring people back to the good old days with my work. The children prefer graphics these days I hear. But I will provide excellence in gameplay classics and story. Everybody still playing custom edition is the inspiration to all our work

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 23, 2017 02:43 AM (Total replies: 25)

the upside of the story, i know what i want for the second half. the downside, i have no idea what to put for the beginning and middle after the first 15 minutes. might as well create and form ideas

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 23, 2017 02:38 AM (Total replies: 58)

hate to say it but i had to goto discord of the np chat im in for anything related to halo, the only good chats i could find were the ones for sbb, sparky's, and the one mihal is usually in. anything else is too confusing as if they hate custom edition, usually haters there and there. i hope we have a growing community again

ahh good times with 2005 to 2010. vanilla cmt is still the best... wish i could have the tags for sp though
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 23, 2017 at 02:39 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 21, 2017 11:46 PM (Total replies: 25)

If it wasn't for audacity all 7 voices would sound the same XD... did a hostile voice...

gonna be a tight squeeze... i gave them all marine voices from fitzgerald to sarge2, and no its not gonna be 6 spartans all the time. that would be dumb.
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 22, 2017 at 01:01 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Good news!

I got the last bit of BSP ingame (finally). Still need to actually add the gameplay there but hey, it's progress, right? (There's also a lot of cleanup to do as well but meh)

Soooooo.... cancelled?

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 19, 2017 01:04 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee

This looks like a good project. It would be nice to see some gameplay and encounters when you have it. I could probably help with SP scripting if you need it, though it has been years since I have made an SP map

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
If only someone would do an e3 for custom edition

It's time to move on.
Edited by Pepzee on Jun 18, 2017 at 01:41 AM

Will do, I still need to learn ALOT on scripting

rendering radiosity... 2 days later it is still going on... but I managed to get all but 3 achievements in halo 5 while it was rendering the next bsp

Halo CE General Discussion » Rcon hack? HELP Jun 16, 2017 10:33 PM (Total replies: 6)

I'll get the popcorn

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 16, 2017 10:31 PM (Total replies: 25)

Modified tank to fire every 2 seconds and by "slightly" more accurate with the main gun... I have no clue how to make secondary more accurate

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 15, 2017 07:52 PM (Total replies: 25)

2nd bsp set is created and I'm going to work on the lightmaps soon. Pretty big too

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 15, 2017 01:49 AM (Total replies: 25)

the sad part is that i might not get many people playing operation purgepoint because of our population lately :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 12, 2017 08:28 PM (Total replies: 25)

i was afraid that i didnt put enough checkpoints in after some didnt trigger when i tested them, im going to do the same thing with this mod that i did with that, add more ai in for legendary that throw in a fair amount of a challenge.

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 12, 2017 05:00 PM (Total replies: 25)

whats up everybody, i have a bit to share for my first big project which follows off of my first single player map, battlesidegulch_sp

(if you havent played it, try it out) http://www.mediafire.com/file/xjbz0umu5j1ql1f/battlesidegulch_sp.rar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvUqfv_DFs8&t=696s (video of the other level)

so im making a team of 6 spartans who are kind of a freelance team in a world that doesnt follow lore. we have rebels who have teamed up with the covenant and captured spartan armor for their own use and a bit more stuff. its still in heavy development, but i have worked on the intro cutscene... i voiced every person. i plan on making this more than just a few levels. i don't plan to use any or much tags that arent halo 1(besides sounds and maybe a sky) having trouble with a few things too like animations

youtube link: https://youtu.be/kPNfO4ixgi8

project x was the former name but it will be known as operation purgepoint now

i just realized that e3 is going on... hows that for an announcement?
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 12, 2017 at 05:22 PM

cool

Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 12, 2017 at 04:48 PM

Agreed, I miss the overlord

Clicked the link and saw my video at the top, felt good. Wondered how it got there. Anyways my channel has a whole playlist dedicated to halo custom edition (I'll update it when I'm out of work tomorrow)
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 6, 2017 at 11:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Halo CE Modded Campaign May 25, 2017 08:54 PM (Total replies: 6)

am i the only one who feels like this wont reach release day? it looks too good and thats the problem

Halo CE General Discussion » Development trainer V2.11beta not working? May 16, 2017 09:52 PM (Total replies: 11)

nobody has made one for 1.10 yet? how long has this version been out again?

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU 4/2/17 - We're finally back May 16, 2017 09:45 PM (Total replies: 22)

ah snap! id better hurry

well i uploaded a couple things, i hope it isnt too late
Edited by rcghalohell on May 16, 2017 at 09:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 14, 2017 11:51 AM (Total replies: 11968)

the on-topic be strong yo

Time: Wed June 28, 2017 11:50 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website