A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Marka Haiyana
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 08:58 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
w0rt

Post Statistics
Marka Haiyana has contributed to 925 posts out of 462986 total posts (.20%) in 2,990 days (.31 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Pelican (request) Oct 15, 2010 08:58 AM (Total replies: 187)

as am I. password's randomized. peace

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Pelican (request) Oct 15, 2010 12:25 AM (Total replies: 187)

That was actually a very good answer. I was half expecting a ban.

I apologize for interfering in such a hostile manner, I usually tend to keep my nose out of these things and expect moderation to take care of it, expecting the higher ups to have cleaned up and taken care of the members responsible. When I see things like this go on for extended periods of time, I start questioning moderation.

However, given the circumstances of this forum being designed for the younger crowd, I can somewhat understand the lenience.. I don't one hundred percent agree with it personally, and there are some things I personally would do much differently.. Still, not my forums, not my rules. ... probably a good thing I don't want kids, lol

Either way, good explanation. I appreciate it.
Edited by Marka Haiyana on Oct 15, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » words ending in 'ation' Oct 14, 2010 09:58 PM (Total replies: 112)

make a blood gulch variant called menstruation.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Pelican (request) Oct 14, 2010 09:52 PM (Total replies: 187)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
How about I ban every single person involved in this argument either directly or peripherally unless the thread returns to the subject of Halo 3 Pelican (request).

I hate to say it but that sounds like poor moderation. why would you need to do that, when it would be much more effective, much more appreciated and cause a lot less heartache to ban thie source of the arguments, the person causing the trouble, the person constantly posting "troll posts" in order to start debate and controversy? You think there'd be spammers trying to harass this single member who always acts ridiculously out of line and constantly breaks the rules if he were not here?

I don't understand why the rules are in place if they're not being enforced. I mean, I understand as a moderator you have to be unbiased for the most part and not wrongfully ban, but can you honestly tell me that this guy has been following the basic rules of the forum for the past few weeks? Honestly, what is your reason for not banning this member? Is it because he makes pretty models? Is it because he occasionally brown noses? If that's the case, does that justify him insulting and starting arguments with other members? Many of the other members and I don't see any reason for him to still be around.

ban me if you want, label me as a troll if you want for continuing this debate, you're the one with the power. But just keep in mind, there's rule-breakers and people constantly starting arguments and insulting others running free, and other members being banned for being off topic because of a person who's constantly breaking the rules that could easily be kicked out and taken care of. That, to me, seems like a huge injustice.

If my argument is invalid, please tell me why.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Oct 14, 2010 11:38 AM (Total replies: 11298)

Quote: --- Original message by: Co1t3r
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
I find it ironic how everyone always picks on Hunter for his unfriendly comments in an unfriendly way :0

It's not ironic at all. People get treated the same way as they treat others. No one wants to talk politely to someone who posts rude comments.

yep, respect is a two way street

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
What has making a bike weak and look like crap got to do with Halo? All you did was use on little tool to remove something... no skills there.

that's not constructive in the slightest and you know it
Edited by Marka Haiyana on Oct 14, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Pelican (request) Oct 14, 2010 08:11 AM (Total replies: 187)

Troll :L

And cba reply, got better things to do. And yeah, I'm replying because I ain't wrong sooo :/ lol.

you need to get banned, you're a horrible member

Halo CE General Discussion » bwahahahahhahaha!!! Oct 13, 2010 10:26 AM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
Breaking a map's protection = Hack.

injecting animations and taking tags out of stock maps with third party apps = hack

yelo battery plugin = hack

third person camera = hack

i could go on

Halo CE General Discussion » words ending in 'ation' Oct 13, 2010 10:24 AM (Total replies: 112)

emancipation proclamation

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Pelican (request) Oct 13, 2010 07:34 AM (Total replies: 187)

this place hasn't changed in years
Edited by Marka Haiyana on Oct 13, 2010 at 07:40 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach weapons Oct 13, 2010 05:25 AM (Total replies: 157)

it's gonna be rough to get the weapons to act like they do in Reach in CE. Reach has a much more complex way of dealing with spread and accuracy that CE can't support. CE supports how long you hold the input, Reach handles it based on how long ago the last shot was fired.

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Marka Haiyana
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
blackops is for mlg tryhards.
and why would u need to port anything from blackops. when u could get better and more accurate references from real weapons.

you're right, some noob who's never modeled before is definitely going to do a better job than stuff done by an industry-grade modeler who probably went to school for years to learn

He didn't say we could make better models, he just said we could get better references off a real weapon, assuming Treyarch\Infinityward didn't use real weapons themselves.

which would be a very, very bad assumption

Halo CE General Discussion » words ending in 'ation' Oct 12, 2010 06:04 AM (Total replies: 112)

ration

bootcamp

some people don't understand the concept of answering questions

don't see how that's relevant

Halo CE General Discussion » bwahahahahhahaha!!! Oct 10, 2010 04:08 AM (Total replies: 40)

how long ago was that

Halo CE General Discussion » bwahahahahhahaha!!! Oct 9, 2010 11:26 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

Congratulations?
ps: you've probably just singlehandly ensured that you will never get any betas now.
Edited by UnevenElefant5 on Oct 9, 2010 at 04:41 PM

>implying betas in this ancient, dead game matter

Halo CE General Discussion » [Discussion] Favorite Grunt lines? :D Oct 8, 2010 08:26 PM (Total replies: 38)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
failed humor

wasn't trying to be funny

just honest
Edited by Marka Haiyana on Oct 8, 2010 at 08:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Discussion] Favorite Grunt lines? :D Oct 8, 2010 09:20 AM (Total replies: 38)

the one where he's dead and doesn't say anything because they're annoying as hell

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
blackops is for mlg tryhards.
and why would u need to port anything from blackops. when u could get better and more accurate references from real weapons.

you're right, some noob who's never modeled before is definitely going to do a better job than stuff done by an industry-grade modeler who probably went to school for years to learn

Not ego. I beleive I know what I'm talking about to an extent. So, you all think I know nothing...

you should reread the defenition

Time: Tue May 30, 2017 3:32 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website