A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Atomic117
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 18, 2017 12:00 AM
Interests: Music, Gaming, Art, Animation
Your Age: 27
What Games do you play: Halo, TF2, Overwatch, Quake
Bring me another!

Post Statistics
Atomic117 has contributed to 60 posts out of 464602 total posts (.01%) in 3,067 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

You're doing God's work, 002. I don't think I or anybody here can play Halo without Chimera anymore. <3

Halo CE General Discussion » Austen1000 Campaign Port Download Aug 3, 2017 03:43 PM (Total replies: 8)

I do have the campaign port backed up on disc along with a few other maps. I'll see about uploading Austen's port to MEGA or OneDrive within a day.

I'd do it now, but as of typing this, I am away from home.

EDIT: Oh! I guess it won't be necessary for me to, but I still have the maps just in case.
Edited by Atomic117 on Aug 3, 2017 at 03:44 PM

I don't need it. I don't need it...

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Multiplayer Map Mar 17, 2016 07:09 PM (Total replies: 48)

I got bored and went on with the editing, but here's a demonstration of the AI in action!

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Multiplayer Map Mar 17, 2016 02:29 PM (Total replies: 48)

It definitely works on lan! Hosted a listen server with alpha3 on my desktop with Windows 10 64 bit, and a test client on a laptop with Linux Mint Rosa 64 bit (with Wine, of course). However, after roughly ten minutes of idling, the host exceptioned.

I'll have to make a test video demonstrating the client attacking the AI soon.

Never though I'd say this, but I guess I'll be sticking with OS as well. Works like fine wine.

I'm gonna miss those Optic medals, though.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and had Custom Edition installed. After a bit of troubleshooting, I can say that HAC 2 is to blame if you're crashing on startup (at least for me). Otherwise, the game starts up normally. I have no idea if OS functions with 10, but I'll be looking into that shortly.

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release May 9, 2015 10:07 AM (Total replies: 388)

>Celldweller music

I'd also say The Library.

Halo CE General Discussion » Best texture pack? Apr 8, 2015 04:04 AM (Total replies: 14)

OP, I would highly recommend taking a read at this. By all means it's not much, but messing around with your graphics control panel should help add some quality to an old game like Halo. I beleive SweetFX is also compatible with Halo, which I personally use to add a subtle amount of color correction.

Speaking of quality, was there ever any report of success in patching the bitmaps.map file in Custom Edition? I always had a peeve with playing stock maps without the Assault Rifle's multipurpose fix. Same with the flag and fuel rod shaders as well.

It's hard to come by entertaining frag videos like this. I tossed in a sub, you definitely earned it!

Halo CE General Discussion » Not even Halo is safe... Apr 8, 2015 03:47 AM (Total replies: 81)

To think this single cartoon can cause a firestorm this big, in 2015 when it's past it's hype, mind you.

Or are people still on edge because of the recent buggery surrounding Halo Online?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE3 Game Night! 4/17/15 Apr 6, 2015 02:20 PM (Total replies: 37)

I would love to see a big CTF match of Revelations and Mystic. 5 caps, no time limit, and 16 players would be pretty sick.

Halo CE General Discussion » Not even Halo is safe... Apr 6, 2015 02:19 PM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
I would love to see how you people behave in mainstream society
Edited by Banshee64 on Apr 6, 2015 at 10:48 AM

The lack of emotional security in your post says a lot about your character, so here's your reply m8. :^)

Halo CE General Discussion » Not even Halo is safe... Apr 5, 2015 10:55 PM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Did everyone forget about this? https://youtu.be/wBeEvfYTZr8?t=1492

This was actually featured? Damn. Sadly I wasn't tuned in to CE3 at the time. I only started tuning in since last year.

That said, all of this talk about cartoon equines reminds me of those old flag skins I worked on back in 2011. Of course I never actually shared it here since I was rather lazy in porting them over to usable tags for Custom Edition, plus I couldn't fathom how the community would even react to back then. :V

There was also this statue model I ported over.

Had no idea how to get the collision to work at the time, but at least the gold shader for it came out nice.
Edited by Atomic117 on Apr 5, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 9, 2015 03:31 PM (Total replies: 11429)

Bingo, bango, bongo
Bish, bash, bosh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKeCAbx7tvY

Dialog still needs fine-tuning and I have plenty of in-game responses from CS:GO to use.
Edited by Atomic117 on Mar 9, 2015 at 03:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Recruiting: Anime Map Team (name pending) Jul 4, 2011 12:29 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

Gurren Lagann would be awesome!

Seconded.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Rainbow Dash Jun 28, 2011 02:00 PM (Total replies: 16)

I for one, welcome our pony overlords.

Anyway, here's some vectors done by Shelltoon

... and some artwork I found on Ponibooru.

I've also started making flag skins of the mane cast for Halo PC. I can pass you the Rainbow Dash flag if you want.

Halo CE General Discussion » Teh ship needs derr capatan Jun 26, 2011 11:25 PM (Total replies: 76)

Captain Price
Captain Helen
Captain Hale
Captain Mann
Captain Blutarch
Captain Redmond
Captain DeGroot
Captain Doe
Captain Mundy
Captain Conagher
Captain Celestia
Captain Luna
Captain Hooves (AKA "Muffin")
Captain Cave Johnson
Captain Caroline
Captain Chell
Space Captain Steve
Captain Caveman
Captain Planet
Edited by Atomic117 on Jun 26, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 6, 2011 07:27 PM (Total replies: 423)

A Combat Evolved remake?

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 10:29 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website