A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Shade117 pro
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 03:15 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 1PC haloCE, Halo 2, Halo 3 Fable 2, GoW2, CoD:4, CoD:WaW & many more
Yeah bro (xfire: blue117pro) I can make cubemaps
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Shade117 pro has contributed to 764 posts out of 469493 total posts (.16%) in 3,810 days (.20 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Anniversary Edition. What A Joke. Nov 24, 2011 03:15 PM (Total replies: 197)

@Hiahg

from what I know, they nailed the controls for a console shooter which now pretty much is the base for most controls in other FPS games. And they successfully had a 'dramatic' story.

I love Halo, as probably most of you do but really... You guys have no shame in dipping yourself in the mudpit of shame. You like Halo blindly, you don't even care about anything other than new assets or pretty much anything new. You see something that doesn't involve super high poly models and majority of you guys think you have the balls to accomplish something just as. No one will believe you until they see it completed. So don't linger on the IDEA that you can do better. After all, ideas can be forgotten easily. Especially in this community.

8/10 of you guys lack originality. All I see is remakes, hoping you can do as good as a company such as Bungie or 343i. Not one map/mod I've seen here is up to industry level. Majority, a large majority of you guys are amateurs. I'm not saying that I'm not, but seriously, take that metal rod out of your ass and face reality.

Edited by Shade117 pro on Nov 24, 2011 at 03:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Anniversary Edition. What A Joke. Nov 24, 2011 02:42 AM (Total replies: 197)

Seriously, I enjoyed anniversary more than I could enjoy in any mod. It was worth the money. I played it for commemoration purposes and the fact that I love Halo. But if you guys seriously think that it was a turd-job. It wasn't. It's called anniversary for a reason, and 343i's ViDocs even state that they're using models from Reach. The game is a commemoration for 10 years of Halo. It's not the next big blockbuster, it's not the best game ever. But it is, a digitally remastered version of the original game.

The game was made to compare the graphics of Halo then and Halo now. It actually had almost nothing to do with their capabilities. They solely made the game just to celebrate. If you were expecting something way different like a completely new Halo game... You need to screw your head straight and look the right way and try to spot the obvious. If you were disappointed with Anniversary, you were disappointed with the original Halo game. That or you weren't a person who'd played the original. It's next-gen graphics. Not gameplay. They saw no need to make additional assets for it because what was provided was enough. It's just a graphical improvement and I was pleased.

I got to experience Halo all over again but in now.

Halo CE General Discussion » a map i've been working on.... Sep 8, 2011 05:24 AM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: idltp
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5536/mapoverviewblue2.png

He's using 'A hobo' which is a modified version of Sapien.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 3, 2011 09:38 AM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: Aesthetics
Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
We don't really have a texture artist on TM, if anyone here wants to have a go at it then by all means.

I'll do it, the others here don't have the skills anyways...

Lol!

You know Bungie held all the rights to the stories made during their time producing Halo? So pretty much, after their contract had ended, sh-t hit the bat and M$ was all liek "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ B1TCH3SSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MILK MOAR$$$$$$$$$"

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Aug 29, 2011 02:46 AM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows
No, thats the thing that was on Ep 1, that was really frustrating. It had a turret that killed in about a sec.

It was the red one after the wall. And PLEESE can you add that as a drivable vehicle? It is so sick.

Well, if you fix the turret.

I did make a entry animation when I was still fixing the textures for it in EP. 1 but as far as I know, the shadow/spectre isn't meant to be drivable.

Actually... nothing has been leaked bro.
343 released heaps of footage for both projects and the forerunner picture you posted is from HCEA, it was shown in their PAX booth to demonstrate the second terminal...

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Aug 28, 2011 12:10 AM (Total replies: 11482)

Is the guy on the wheel depressed?

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for FOV fix for Halo PC Aug 17, 2011 07:41 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: GoldeNTacO
Does anyone know of an FOV fix for Halo PC? Sky's the Limit seem doesn't work with PC.

2 Refined first bro.

EDIT: On real topic, I also wonder if there is one. I mean, sky's the limit doesn't work properly. and plus playing on a stretched image on my highest res (16:9 res) is... so weird.
Edited by Shade117 pro on Aug 17, 2011 at 07:42 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary? Aug 14, 2011 09:04 AM (Total replies: 45)

Personally I find that no remake could beat Halo CE's golden experience. But since anniversary is the same thing but with upped graphics, I find that it's improved. Also the terminals reveal the background plot of the new Halo trilogy coming out later.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Aug 14, 2011 04:18 AM (Total replies: 11482)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cheddars
can any one see the image he posted?

yes

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Aug 13, 2011 07:55 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Nice work on valhalla slappy, keep it up!

Halo CE General Discussion » Retopology - every modeller's best friend Aug 10, 2011 08:33 AM (Total replies: 45)

Hah, pretty sweet tool, good if polys are in weird-ass places :P thanks for sharing!

Halo CE General Discussion » Something I made while bored Aug 10, 2011 08:31 AM (Total replies: 38)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cheddars
just come to think of it. her boobs look extraordinarly big XD. lol plastic surgery by those mexican doctors

I wasn't ever going to mention this type of thing but yes, cheddars is right about this. The roundness of the breasts shouldn't be wider than the width of her chest.

I'm not trying to be creepy or anything but what's said is said.

Halo CE General Discussion » Something I made while bored Aug 10, 2011 04:36 AM (Total replies: 38)

The helmet looks like the commando helm... kinda and a section 8: prejudice helmet....

But yeah, nice work with the modeling, really good quality. The proportions are fine, keep it up! I can't wait to see if textured.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 8, 2011 05:44 PM (Total replies: 14974)

@anon2009

Contradicting yourself in an argument is the worst thing anyone can do, because it can and will be used against you. Don't act like it's nothing and plus, you have a big ego since you can't understand the faults in all of your replies. You also try to put people down as quick as possible so you can retain your status without being told off on the internet. Shame really, saying things that already make you look bad to prevent yourself from looking bad since you're unaware that what you've said is already a failure.

You mister, are the real idiot. Don't be an obvious hypocrite especially when you're wrong, plus when you call someone a faggot, in the reasoning you say it, you're actually politically wrong. Making you even more of an idiot because you've been using it incorrectly and for the incorrect reasons in the last few posts.

I will call this once, if you reply you are simply an idiot. If you don't we can forget this ever happened, for the good of us and the people involved.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 7, 2011 02:46 AM (Total replies: 14974)

The wrist device animation is cool, but then... the Prometheus device video that elefant posted is PRETTY cool so you could like do something like that. I don't know.

EDIT: Oh and Yoda, when the left arm comes up it looks a bit unnatural because if you do it yourself, it looks a bit awkward. But what I'm trying to suggest is that the left arm comes up at a later time (but not too late though!).
Edited by Shade117 pro on Aug 7, 2011 at 02:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem Aug 7, 2011 12:40 AM (Total replies: 874)

I like the rainbow flag :)

(But good work, really loving it!)

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 7, 2011 12:38 AM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
Quote: --- Original message by: Shade117 pro

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
@Shade117 pro

Lmao how pathetic, your such an idiot.

It's you're, not your. You're using the incorrect word in the context you used. So in fact, it makes you an idiot also. If you can't possibly comprehend this type of complexity of the English language, please then, by all means use; You are.

It will make you seem a lot more intelligent and more worthy to talk to when you try to prove a point.

EDIT: Oh and Olly, slang is looked down upon in higher and academic parts of society, though using it obviously proves a point about your upbringing.
Edited by Shade117 pro on Aug 5, 2011 at 06:24 PM

Oh HAY! Wen did dis turn into a grammar forum? from reading your posts, it seems like you have a male sex organ wedged between your but cheeks.

so, i'm saying you are a FAGGOT. When you come to me with a mature and valid argument I will argue. You have really made my day with that post and just stuck yourself into the same position as the stuff that comes out of my arse, yes.. you are a piece of POOP. :)

Please, try to insult me, I LOVE IT.

Just read your post again before hitting the post button, and saw that you, in a fashion, called me dumb. Well, without sounding big headed, im sure many people in this forum will disagree with that. But because im not a professional speaker of English like yourself, i'm apparently dumb, well, sir, i would like to see how far in life you will get with your good English skills, but NO other skills. Penis in your bum wont help either, faggot.

Meh, drink makes me chat random crap :L

ONTOPIC:
Could you post a picture of the actual concept please :) It's look alright so far.

Lol I never said I was a professional speaker. Read before you post ma'am or else your ego may get a bruise.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 5, 2011 06:29 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
I am working on a Sniper Rifle, it is a concept by Ensemble Studios.
This is what i have so far.
img

It doesn't feel right if you ask me. But i don't know what the source is for the bad feeling.

Nice work so far. Weird topology though, may be a slight problem when unwrapping but if it works, it works :)

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 7:29 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website