A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 117MC
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 10:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: halo,halo2,haloce,half-life2,dods,garrysmod,mount&blade,bf2142,bfv,bf1942,etc.
117ʿٳ
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
117MC has contributed to 136 posts out of 467787 total posts (.03%) in 3,434 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » How to publish my hosted video? Feb 4, 2011 10:25 PM (Total replies: 0)

I want to publish my video on halomaps.org, but i couldn't publish it because of the wrong code.
Can you tell me what's wrong with this code?

<embed src="thisisthevideoyoucanskipit" quality="high" width="480" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>
Edited by 117MC on Feb 7, 2011 at 01:29 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to test the script? Jan 25, 2011 09:57 PM (Total replies: 3)

It really sucks.....
I don't know why HALOCE starts more slowly than HALO, but the speed sucks.
thank you

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to test the script? Jan 25, 2011 05:31 AM (Total replies: 3)

I mean test it in the sapien, that can save plenty of time for me.
Do you know how to do it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Does halomaps.org have this map? Aug 19, 2010 09:44 AM (Total replies: 5)

The name of this map is "assasin" (not "assassin")
I think it must be based on an single player map on halomaps.org, because i played it before but i forgot the name of that map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Does halomaps.org have this map? Aug 19, 2010 08:33 AM (Total replies: 5)

now you can see them

Halo CE General Discussion » Does halomaps.org have this map? Aug 19, 2010 08:10 AM (Total replies: 5)

I just want to know it.The aim of this mission is kill an elite and fly away.
Here are some screenshots

The map is based on infinity

Edited by 117MC on Aug 19, 2010 at 08:32 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to use more tags in the map A10? Aug 16, 2010 01:37 AM (Total replies: 1)

I want to mod it but i can't add more tags to it, the tags are 0.4M larger.
So i deleted the crewman tags, change all of crewmen into marines.All the longswords became pelicans.And the tanks turned into warthogs. After i did this ,the tags were 0.35M larger!
I know the advanced tool can make it a map, but when it changes bsps it would shut down.
Who can help me with this?

Halo CE General Discussion » Every body, how do you think of REACH? Aug 12, 2010 12:18 AM (Total replies: 118)

I think it's cool, but like another game, not halo.
How do you think of it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how to put more tags into a map? Aug 9, 2010 11:00 PM (Total replies: 0)

I know there is a tool can put more tags into the map.
But if the tags are larger than the map can hold, the gathing Exxxxx data would happen when bsps were changed.
How to fix this problem? or which tag should i remove from the map a10?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to create a new animation tag? Aug 9, 2010 09:34 PM (Total replies: 3)

thanks

so...how to make a JMM file? I can just get JMA files.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to create a new animation tag? Aug 9, 2010 01:54 AM (Total replies: 3)

I have an JMA file and i don't know how to make it an animation tag.
could you help me?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to create a new animation tag? Jul 28, 2010 01:06 AM (Total replies: 3)

It called moonwalk.jma

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to create a new animation tag? Jul 27, 2010 02:52 AM (Total replies: 3)

I got a JMA file but i don't know how to use it in the HALOCE.
Is there any tutorial for it or anyone could help?

Thank you i did it.
But after changing the animations into JMA form, how to make it an animation tag and how to use it?

I want to edit and use animations, but i can't change it into CE form.
this is my way, could you tell me what's wrong with it?

1.open the 3DSMAX

2.use the GBXMODEL importer script

3.set the model

4.edit animations

5.save it

6."there are no actors to export!"

Could you tell me what's wrong with it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Creating Johnson Jul 17, 2010 03:02 AM (Total replies: 2)

I want to put a johnson biped into my map but i don't know how.
I need the marine biped change into the johnson form, could you help me?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model questions Jul 16, 2010 12:38 AM (Total replies: 8)

after i linked them, the grunt just move in the air, without action

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model questions Jul 13, 2010 11:03 PM (Total replies: 8)

Yes ,i got it from the gbxmodel.
but the grunt can't move with the frame after i highlight and gave it the bitmaps.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model questions Jul 10, 2010 07:54 AM (Total replies: 8)

i gave the grunt the correct bitmaps to many parts of it.
But the grunt doesn't move with the frames now

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Model questions Jul 9, 2010 08:04 AM (Total replies: 8)

Something happened to the model and i can't fix it.

How to give the grunt correct bitmaps? I can just give the whole grunt the bitmap of its chest ! so its head is very strange!

this is its hand.

2.How to extra animations into halo ce form correctly? it says "there are not actorc to export!"

would you please help me?

Time: Thu December 13, 2018 2:11 PM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website