A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Alexiel
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 4, 2010 04:01 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: halo, metroid, star wars, mario, pokemon...
*wort wort wort*
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Alexiel has contributed to 68 posts out of 467256 total posts (.01%) in 3,301 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Cannot see menu. Apr 4, 2010 04:01 PM (Total replies: 2)

When I launch Halo CE, all I see is the HALO picture, cannot see the menu. I hear the music, I can use the menu(blindly), but I cannot SEE the menu so I cannot open a new game or whatever. My graphics card is updated, I can play even HL2 and other s*** but not Halo CE? That's weird. I could run Halo CE with my old graphics card. Help me, please.

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 17, 2009 06:48 AM (Total replies: 65)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: Alexiel
/b/rother.

RULES 1 AND 2

I'm being a total newfag and noone can stop me.

Hold it, by saying rule 1 and 2, don't you say you're a new/oldfag anyway?

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 04:26 PM (Total replies: 65)

Gentlemen(SMOKEZ), we got a /b/rother.

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 02:38 PM (Total replies: 65)

I already made my point about that. No point bringing that up.

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 12:12 PM (Total replies: 65)

I can't be bothered to caption and upload them, but I can tell you where they are. You will need Devmode and ''cheat_deathless_player 1''. Did you see the hologram thing with a shield generator or active camofulage generator inside? There is a giant gap near that. Jump down that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 10:48 AM (Total replies: 65)

I'm ok with hentai, just not OK with that particular Anime. How can I find the other easter egg though?

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 10:28 AM (Total replies: 65)

Where is it? I'm talking about the stupid Anime Easter Egg. About that ''God girl''.

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 10:21 AM (Total replies: 65)

There is a Kraken easter egg?

I don't know how to make a map, but I can help with the design. I can provide you drawings and explanations on how the map would look and can give you advice.

Halo CE General Discussion » Revelations Nov 16, 2009 10:16 AM (Total replies: 65)

I just want to say, that I played the new map Revelations and found the easter egg. Very, VERY, SERIOUSLY disturbing and disappointing.

Portal Game Play Discussion » Oh god!False ending! Oct 12, 2009 04:36 AM (Total replies: 5)

Well yeah, I won't reinstall though, it's not that much of a big deal.

Portal Game Play Discussion » Oh god!False ending! Oct 11, 2009 04:55 PM (Total replies: 5)

Remember the open-air scene at the end( http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/half-life/en/images/6/6a/Escape_020002.jpg )?Here's what I see: http://img203.imageshack.us/i/ss1r.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5051/ss1r.jpg

And the in-game inner-walls are miscolored too: http://img7.imageshack.us/i/ss2hr.jpg/]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9752/ss2hr.jpg

Now this could mean there is some coding mistake with my game.But why would the sky look like a chess board then?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ok people, I need some major help. Oct 3, 2009 07:16 PM (Total replies: 7)

Someone got me wrong.Dudes, I know nothing about 3D stuff.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ok people, I need some major help. Oct 1, 2009 02:02 PM (Total replies: 7)

I want to make maps of my own, I know I'm quite capable of the imagination and influence I need.The problem is, tutorials are just not for me.And my lack of English tops that.What I ask, before, I do I know it's not righteous of me to ask, but I need someone to guide me through MSN to make maps.I thought of this a bit and it seems like the only way.So, will you teach me how to make maps?

Halo CE General Discussion » Religion in Halo. Aug 5, 2009 09:28 AM (Total replies: 77)

As I stated in the topic before, I played Halo:CE only.

Halo CE General Discussion » Religion in Halo. Aug 5, 2009 07:55 AM (Total replies: 77)

OH MY GOD BIBLE REFERENCES, NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I always knew but choose now to express my ideas about this: bull****.I prefer my Halo without stupid religion stuff.Kill aliens, kill zombies.THIS.IS.SPARTAGH!!!*kicks grunt*

Are prophets combat capable by the way?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Can I ask people to make maps for me? Aug 4, 2009 04:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

That map is like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMPTY...

*Plays epic dramatic music.*I was kidding?

Who are you?An evil Bungie scientist?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Can I ask people to make maps for me? Aug 4, 2009 03:17 PM (Total replies: 5)

In that case, can someone make a REALLY large Metroid map with proper themes?
Edited by Alexiel on Aug 4, 2009 at 03:18 PM

Time: Wed August 15, 2018 4:35 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website