A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: hjm65
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 6, 2011 03:04 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Oyashiro-sama is going to get you
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
hjm65 has contributed to 260 posts out of 464944 total posts (.06%) in 3,992 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 6, 2011 03:04 PM (Total replies: 423)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
no pc ver. no buy.

This.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 elites works in progress Jan 18, 2011 05:38 PM (Total replies: 97)

Great job! Now start work on Reach elites!

Halo CE General Discussion » "Book" mode. Dec 31, 2010 02:14 AM (Total replies: 42)

I hope you add more gore.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight-fissurefall-beta Dec 13, 2010 02:51 PM (Total replies: 23)

Nooooo! You added Drones!

Halo CE General Discussion » Brutes or no brutes? Dec 13, 2010 02:47 PM (Total replies: 113)

Remember NEVER mention Chucky cheese around them, and never comment about how their armor is maid from cardboard and seal blubber.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Dec 8, 2010 11:19 AM (Total replies: 1552)

I'd like to see this work, but only if you make the Noble team smarter.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 next gen remake Dec 3, 2010 01:42 AM (Total replies: 103)

Aaaand, here comes the hate. Typical.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 next gen remake Dec 2, 2010 11:17 AM (Total replies: 103)

Will this be our SPV2? If so, sounds fun.
Edited by hjm65 on Dec 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [idea] blood gulch h3 Nov 18, 2010 11:09 AM (Total replies: 63)

Chaos gulch is pretty awesome...

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Nov 11, 2010 09:47 PM (Total replies: 424)

Sounds great! Perhaps you can try to add an active camo thingy on the it to give it a stealth feel that the Prowlers have.

Halo CE General Discussion » How Have Things Been? Nov 10, 2010 12:24 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch

hey.
lemme brush you up with the recent news:

Rips are being abused.
Mapping teams for reach and H3 are shutting themselves down every day.
Reach map remakes are awful. (no offense to the creators)
People are too selfish to release the stuff they made for the community.
awful maps have higher ratings then good maps.
The amount of BG mods has decipeled. (x10)
some of the members do more work for newbs, like BG mods, instead of good stuff.
Did i mention rips are being abused?
A select few of the members are working on and releasing amazing stuff every now and then.
NEVER, GIVE HONEST CRIT. YOU WILL BE FLAMED BEYOND REASON. (/exageration) (but you DO get flamed for honest crit)

I never met you, but welcome back :)
Edited by abkarch on Nov 9, 2010 at 07:33 PM

The first powerhouse map is very good, the creator put a lot of time into it.

Halo CE General Discussion » How Have Things Been? Nov 9, 2010 05:56 PM (Total replies: 31)

I remember you. And nothing much has changed, just the usual flame war in almost every thread.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need a name... Nov 9, 2010 05:53 PM (Total replies: 127)

Jack Shadow?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Nov 9, 2010 05:51 PM (Total replies: 424)

Perhaps you could add a small UNSC frigate for their side like the Covies?

Quote: --- Original message by: CorruptedHalo
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
If they are made wirh crappy weapons, vehicles, and bipeds, it will emulate Reach perfectly.

ftfy

Wat. Needle Rifle FTW!

Halo CE General Discussion » What is up with all this [H3] Crap??? Oct 28, 2010 11:26 PM (Total replies: 77)

Why do most threads I see/view evolve into pointless spam wars? It's almost as bad as the Reach forums.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood
I've thought about it, then I realized it would take an insane amount of scripting.

Yea that's true.

EDIT: I'm not leeching off the community, I'm just presenting an idea.
Edited by hjm65 on Oct 15, 2010 at 03:47 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief106
Just rip. :/

I would but I'm not good at that shiz.

I'm curious about this cause it'd be cool to roam the Ishimura while the Flood attack you.

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
Quote: --- Original message by: hjm65
Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant Major
Quote: --- Original message by: hjm65
Why don't you have the Elites as allies? I don't think that's been done yet for campaign.

Grunts too.

If you're going to have ally grunts you should make some sort of difference between the good grunts and bad grunts.

How about you have some of them custom grunts with uber shiny armor as your allies?

Sounds zexy.

Time: Tue August 11, 2020 5:08 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website