A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: espachigo
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 11:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo(of course),left 4 dead,halo 2,Many Grand Theft Auto Games,call of duty
Awsome Face!!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
espachigo has contributed to 10 posts out of 469453 total posts (0.00%) in 3,716 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Thank you,you guys are awsome.Somehow people on the internet are nicer than people in the real world.Now I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to compile a map,please.Thanks,and sorry for my stupid questions.
Edited by espachigo on Oct 28, 2009 at 01:12 AM

OK,i looked at the tutorials,and i am still confused.
All i want to do is switch out some tags,Turn the Master Chief into an ODST or some other thing.But the tutorials,while i am definately sure they are quite useful to most people,they just arent helping me....it makes me feel really bad when im watching a youtube tutorial by an 8 year old,and im the only one who gets confused after the first three sentences.All i want to know is how to change what you play as.
Edited by espachigo on Oct 25, 2009 at 10:15 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Forest Plains Mod Oct 17, 2009 03:25 AM (Total replies: 0)

I was hoping that someone could make a mod of a map for a machinima.
It would be a forest plains with the character changed to an ODST,with ODST weapons,the gattling gun,no vehicles,and some covenant bots near an empty ODST drop pod.
Id like it if you were to start only at the end opposite the covenant bots,with a great deal of weapons stockpiled there.Whoever creats the map can change this if there is something they cannot do.

General Machinima Discussions » Weapons Forest V1 mod Oct 15, 2009 07:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

whichever one is more convenient for him.As long as i have the map,he can do whatever he wants with it.

Thank you.
Like i said,eternally grateful.

General Machinima Discussions » Weapons Forest V1 mod Oct 10, 2009 04:35 AM (Total replies: 4)

ummmmm.....what do you mean by that? Like,personally send it to me? If thats what you mean,then no.[i think]
And i just remembered this,id like it if it had some covenant bots around half way through,near the lake.
Edited by espachigo on Oct 10, 2009 at 04:38 AM

I want to modify a map,but i cant figure out how to use it.
The problem is I need explicit directions,like step by step instructions.
If someone could tell me how to add new weapons to a map,change what the player looks like,and how to add some characters for me to bump posses,i would be eternally grateful.
Thank you.

General Machinima Discussions » Weapons Forest V1 mod Oct 9, 2009 04:26 PM (Total replies: 4)

I need a mod of the Weapons Forest V1 with ODST silenced weapons,players as ODSTs,and bodies to be bump possesed.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2618
thats the map.to anyone who does this,you are awsome.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo 1 machinima Oct 1, 2009 07:29 PM (Total replies: 0)

I would apppreciate it if some one could create a map necessary for a machinima.
All it has too have is a large dense forest with a path down the middle,some covenant bots half way through,and a base at one end with lots of diverse weapons and vehicles.
The player needs to appeare as an ODST.Also,id like it if the standard ODST weapons were present.
Anyone who helps out will have their screen name ro real name if they prefer,on the credits of the machinima.
If you cant or dont want to do something exactly like this,you can change it.
the player being an ODST is the most important part.
Thank you,and all you people who can figure out how to create a map is awsome. :)

General Machinima Discussions » Life of the Marines Sep 13, 2009 06:35 PM (Total replies: 13)

Im sorry for my friends rudeness.Im working with him on this machinima.In fact,I came up with the idea of us doing a machinima.Hes just a rude person.Id like to rephrase his request:
My friend(Dog2Man)and I are making a machinima.we wish to aquire suitable maps.
anyone who can create maps is welcome to participate and work together on maps.
I would create them myself,but this requires requires mathematical proficiency.
These are our basic outlines:A long forest map,with twists and turns.
at one side,a base with weapons and vehicles.throughout the map there need to be covenant AIs.
You can edit these perameters a lot,and if theres already a similar map to this,I would appreciate a link to see if it works.
Thanks,and if this is to demanding,im very sorry,but it needs to be specific.
In addition,the player character needs to be changed to an ODST.
Thank you.
More details later.
Edited by espachigo on Sep 13, 2009 at 06:42 PM
Edited by espachigo on Sep 13, 2009 at 06:43 PM

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 7:11 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website