A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HaloVista
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 15, 2009 01:19 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
ProjectMODS Team Leader

Post Statistics
HaloVista has contributed to 48 posts out of 469376 total posts (.01%) in 3,677 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to H3MT? (Halo 3 Mapping Team) Nov 15, 2009 01:19 PM (Total replies: 9)

OMG, The Foundry map looks, looks, I dunno what to say. It looks real. I can't belive they made that. I hope though they fix the HUD, it looked weird a bit.

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to H3MT? (Halo 3 Mapping Team) Nov 15, 2009 01:06 PM (Total replies: 9)

What happened to Halo 3 Mapping Team? I loved their Narrows map even though there were many things that made it bad, but that was their only map. BUT..... Did they end their team? I WANT MORE MAPS FROM THEM!!!! Please tell me what happened, and why.

General Machinima Discussions » I need a Screenshot Capture program! Nov 15, 2009 12:44 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: ChocolateNugget
Are you effing serious? Are you really that incompetent?

When you print screen, you just press the button on your keyboard. THEN YOU GO INTO MICROSOFT PAINT, PASTE IT IN, THEN SAVE TO WHERE EVER THE HECK YOU WANT. Get it? Got it? Good.

IT WON'T WORK!!! I press it. I go to Paint. I click on the tab Edit, and Paste is just Gray.
This is what happens when I press a button that is Blue. Mine has Insert on it, and it has Blue Writing saying Prt Sc. Goodness, Give me a Program then.

General Machinima Discussions » I need a Screenshot Capture program! Nov 15, 2009 12:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

OK, that's what I'm worried about doing. Where is it going to save? How do you make it work? Because If it has it Blue Writing, it's not working. Hold shift? Alt? Ctrl? Help.

General Machinima Discussions » I need a Screenshot Capture program! Nov 15, 2009 11:57 AM (Total replies: 9)

OK, I'll try it one more time. I tried Fraps a long time ago like when I finished. Wouldn't get the FPS on there. I can't record, and take pictures. Call of Duty (CoD) demo works, but not RPG Maker games. HELP!!

{Edit}
It's not working.
Edited by HaloVista on Nov 15, 2009 at 12:37 PM

General Machinima Discussions » I need a Screenshot Capture program! Nov 14, 2009 10:24 PM (Total replies: 9)

The Title says it all. I'm posting a HaloRPG game at http://halo.filefront.com/ but I don't have a screenshot capture program! Don't ask about me having a Sniping Tool, because i'm NOT runing Windows Vista. I'm Running a Windows XP Service Pack 3. (or 4) And FileFront says that programs with best Screenies get the most downloads. And FileFront has said to me like 1 or 2 times that next time add a screenshot or no one knows what they're downloading.

PLEASE ADD A LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT TOO!!! I'm not going to search for it just to find nothing. And also tell me the name of the program. Last, make sure it's XP compatible, and you don't have to pay for it. If you do but it has a trial, Fine.

Are you stupid? HALOMAPS PRIVATE MESSAGE

I have a SketchUp model of a Halo map I made but I can't download Halo Editing Kit because I have so much stuff installed, so I have a question. "Can I transport a Google SketchUp model into a halo map?" If you have a question about how I can make it a map, I can export my model into a 3DS Max one. Help.

Quote: --- Original message by: vmt
Ok but that means i have to host the server for when we record.

I'll private message you about that.

Quote: --- Original message by: vmt
I can help but if your going to use fraps then i will give you the registered version cause the trial one is pure annoying and not as good.

SWEET!!! oh wait... don't give me it, YOU be the camera man then, My computer doesn't save it. Please, you do it.

General Machinima Discussions » Which is better? GameCam XPress or V2? Oct 20, 2009 11:18 PM (Total replies: 4)

Forget it, I tried EVERYTHING. Fraps, GameCam V2, GameCam XPress, CamStudios, nothing works! HOW COULD A TERRIBLE THING HAPPEN?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle For Halo: A Christmas Holiday
----------------------------------------------------
Hello, Hello, Hello. I made a new video called Battle For Halo made outta Fraps Trial. Have some questions? Look:

Q: How do you combine them, Fraps Trial gets 30 sec. and that's all.
A: I use Windows Movie Maker and combine them.

Q: What's the story behind this flim?
A: That will be said when Battle For Halo: Season 1-Volume 1 comes out, sorry.

Q: I want to be in the flim.
A: Awesome! Just ask me for permisson, and i'll private message you the imformation.

Q: I want to know the Sever and IP Number.
A: NO!!! You have to be private messaged, or join the sever Battle For Halo {Free Sever} which allows you to battle all you want.

Q: Are there bloopers at the end at each episode?
A: Yeah! I made very silly jokes that would make you laugh.

Q: Is this on Halo Custom Edition?
A: Yes, but my version of Halo: Custom Edition is crashing alot. A few parts of A Christmas Holiday will have Yoyorast Island V2 and CMT Snow Grove. So that's a no for now.

Q: What are the severs?
A: Battle For Halo {Free Sever}, Battle For Halo: Free Flims. I won't tell you the Episode Fliming one, Free Flims is a bonus one to flim your OWN stuff.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, now on to my thing, I NEED ACTORS!!!!! Please help. Thank You.

{Edit} NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NO RECORDERS WORK!!!! I NEED XFIRE!!! BUT NOT AN ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Help, now I need a camera man, i'll replace the camera man when I get Xfire.
Edited by HaloVista on Oct 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Which is better? GameCam XPress or V2? Oct 20, 2009 06:50 PM (Total replies: 4)

What video recorder is better? I'm making a new movie called Battle for Halo, but I don't know which version is better. I'm looking for these requirements
1. Easy.
2. Record as long as you want.
3. No sign-ups.
4. Microsoft Windows XP versions please.

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask idea Oct 13, 2009 07:14 PM (Total replies: 17)

Laptop finished. I can't be on Halo CE or PC for a while because one of my friends borrowed my HaloPC game to try it out and I don't know my CD Code because of my friend. I MAY be able to get on Trial, I dunno. Just wait and see. and Slayer117, The Land of Hyrule map wasn't The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Conduit is a good idea WM Elapicho, but that game is high graphics and maybe needs AI in it. I CANNOT make this map because I just like to Mod HaloPC maps instead. Enjoy. Make the map YOURSELF. I gave this as an idea.

{Edit}
Oh! and this is a MP map. (Multiplayer) Singleplayer would be something BIGGER.
Edited by HaloVista on Oct 13, 2009 at 07:16 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask idea Oct 1, 2009 05:27 PM (Total replies: 17)

I'm busy getting a new laptop working. I can't talk for a while.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask idea Sep 28, 2009 10:12 PM (Total replies: 17)

I now have a map of where it takes place and whatever, anyways, here's the link.
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4493/thelegendofzeldamajoras.jpg

Tada! There's the map. It's made outta Paint.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask idea Sep 28, 2009 09:59 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
Fix'd images for you.

You did that for me?! wow, that's surprising. My hero.
Also, Don't make this topic locked up, I want Zelda fans to see this awesome idea, other than The Legend of Zelda: OoT.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask idea Sep 28, 2009 09:53 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut

we cant view pictures that are on your harddrive Holly
E: where did you get the texture pack for that? i have half of the photorealistic pack for OOT and half of the wind waker pack running at the same time. it produces odd effects.
Edited by Donut on Sep 28, 2009 at 09:47 PM

lolololol....
Texture Pack for Majora's Mask: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9IOBU30V

Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask idea Sep 28, 2009 09:38 PM (Total replies: 17)

Lol, Then.... i'll post links instead, but i need them on a site, wait a moment....

[Edit] Here they are:
http://img14.imageshack.us/i/photoone.jpg/
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/phototwo.jpg/
http://img14.imageshack.us/i/photothree.jpg/

There, they're LINKS, though.
Edited by HaloVista on Sep 28, 2009 at 09:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Sep 28, 2009 09:37 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Wow, I can really tell what CMT is doing. They must have had alot of practice with Halo Editing Kit and their Customing skills. Editing single-player maps must have lots of work and testing. Also I can see CMT Snow Grove is pretty popular, if you want proof, look on POQ CMT Snow Grove Zombies, they're almost always filled.

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 2:37 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website