A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: UBE Chief
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 13, 2013 01:16 PM
Interests: Computers (every aspect), Xbox 360, PS2, NDS Lite
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Too many to list.
Raising the bar, one kill at a time.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
UBE Chief has contributed to 1183 posts out of 464825 total posts (.25%) in 2,998 days (.39 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » What's Your CE Battle Station? Apr 13, 2013 01:16 PM (Total replies: 128)

Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainVidya
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
Desktop, far right
Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 on top of a (fat) PlayStation 2
5.1 Home Theatre Surround Sound
Nintendo DS on the table, along with a wired Xbox 360 controller
1TB External HDD (USB 3.0) on top of the subwoofer

Y'all can start hating now.

Do you by any chance RNG your Pokemon? http://i.imgur.com/AUrScA4.gif

Did that with my Pearl using an AR, but cheating bores me almost instantly, so I started a new game.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's Your CE Battle Station? Apr 13, 2013 05:08 AM (Total replies: 128)

5.9 for the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) is like that because of the physical disk in the drive. When using a Solid State Drive (SSD), the score goes up higher because there are no moving parts slowing down the speed.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's Your CE Battle Station? Apr 13, 2013 04:09 AM (Total replies: 128)

Desktop, far right
Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 on top of a (fat) PlayStation 2
5.1 Home Theatre Surround Sound
Nintendo DS on the table, along with a wired Xbox 360 controller
1TB External HDD (USB 3.0) on top of the subwoofer

Y'all can start hating now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone remember Haloid... Nov 8, 2012 01:25 PM (Total replies: 11)

I don't look through the credits, ok...sorry for not knowing until recently. :|

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone remember Haloid... Nov 6, 2012 12:03 PM (Total replies: 11)

...and its creator, Monty Oum? Well, who knew that he got asked by Rooster Teeth to do their animations? Because I honestly didn't know until I watched Infonaut on Machinima.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 12, 2012 09:35 PM (Total replies: 145)

I think they were talking about when Halo Combat Evolved literally first came out...in the early 2000's. Crysis 2 wasn't even thought of (aka created) at that time :|

Halo CE General Discussion » Methods of syncing mancannons perhaps. Jun 11, 2012 01:39 PM (Total replies: 11)

I fiddled around with mancannons in a modded asgard map I did (Valhalla) that do launch you out. Maybe you can refine them? Because all I did was modify the grav lift tags to provide a stronger kick...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Win7 tag extracting Jun 9, 2012 03:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

I did that all the time on WinXP, lol. That's why I got all confused ^^;

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Win7 tag extracting Jun 9, 2012 01:07 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Should have worked the same. I would get teh .scnr (scenario) into the side bar and click recursively rip them. Try that. If not either your OS is being screwy (not surprising) or HEK+ is acting up.
Yeah, that worked (putting them into the extraction queue and then extracting from there). Selecting everything, R-Clicking then asking to extract seemed to simply put all the tags into the tags folder.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Win7 tag extracting Jun 7, 2012 08:55 PM (Total replies: 5)

Ok, so it's been a long while since I last modded, and I'm trying to get back into the modding scene. But the last time I modded was when I had Windows XP SP3 on a decade-old computer, and now I'm on a custom-built tower with Win7.

ANYways, I've already figured out how to extract to the tags folder by running HEK+ in admin mode, but it extracts everything to JUST the tags folder, it doesn't extract them to their respective sub-folders. Do I have to extract recursively or something?

Forgive me for asking a noob question at this stage, but new OS, new ways of doing things, right? ^^;

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 7, 2012 03:34 PM (Total replies: 145)

iDerp'd :p

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 7, 2012 03:10 PM (Total replies: 145)

Tiel, there were non-military frigates used before the war with the Covenant. Get your facts straight, too.

The UNSC Infinity was originally built for war, but was repurposed for peace. This means that humans don't need to put the best everything into one ship anymore.

...Even though the Infinity had all the best tech Humans could bring up, along with several Forerunner parts that were found within Onyx's shield world. But meh, whatever floats anyone's boat, I guess.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Novel Discussion Thread Jun 6, 2012 07:06 PM (Total replies: 41)

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Jun 9, 2012 at 02:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Video Jun 4, 2012 09:14 PM (Total replies: 122)

In Glasslands, Naomi said that their suits are fitted with nanotech, allowing the suits to update on the fly. It would explain the HUD differences from Halo 2 to Halo 3, as well.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Video Jun 4, 2012 05:45 PM (Total replies: 122)

Quote: --- Original message by: l283023
Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Actually, there's been no mention of Forerunners in that trailer at all, so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q8cXGxVF5hU#t=285s

"I recognize this design, it's Forerunner."
Cortana was talking about the weapon :|

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Video Jun 4, 2012 04:02 PM (Total replies: 122)

The level of awesomeness that this video has...

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! *destroys a million scouters*

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Novel Discussion Thread Jun 3, 2012 04:47 PM (Total replies: 41)

y u steal mai avvie, Tau? X3

Like I said, I have all the novels, and I love them all - can't wait for The Thursday War >:3

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Novel Discussion Thread Jun 3, 2012 02:22 PM (Total replies: 41)

Already happened in the novel Halo: The Fall of Reach

Halo CE General Discussion » Large Sizes Of Objects (Vehs) Jun 1, 2012 04:51 PM (Total replies: 22)

Doubt it, as your post was well over 30 minutes ahead of his saying to "message bungie". He would've seen your post and "possibly" not have made such a silly/stupid comment.

Kirby, u haxor ;3

Halo CE General Discussion » Large Sizes Of Objects (Vehs) Jun 1, 2012 01:30 PM (Total replies: 22)

Bungie is still not going to do anything about a +10-year-old engine in a +10-year-old game that they discontinued - let alone an expansion pack that wasn't even recognized by them until very recently (1.09 patch).

Every mod that has been done since Gearbox released Custom Edition has been done by the players, not the companies. That still stands true today. Please remember that before you (or anyone) post something as silly as "someone has to email Bungie to fix this durr".

That said, I would like to see that, Kirby - so long as I don't have to test it through your horribly laggy server again :p
Edited by UBE Chief on Jun 1, 2012 at 01:30 PM

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 1:13 PM 594 ms.
A Halo Maps Website