A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: yayaplols
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 23, 2011 02:11 PM
Occupation: ONI (Office of Naval Intellegence), Marine Corps - ODST
Interests:
Your Age: -Verification Needed... Information has been disclosed-
What Games do you play: halo
Cara bel, cara mia bella! Mia bambina, oh ciel....

Post Statistics
yayaplols has contributed to 217 posts out of 469458 total posts (.05%) in 3,641 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 23, 2011 02:11 PM (Total replies: 371)

Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
It's the HaloCaust!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30xwzTjXh0

One year off for Halo 4... First thing I thought of Halo 4 is... Start A New FIght xD

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 23, 2011 01:55 PM (Total replies: 371)

It's all a plot for Microsoft to take over the WORLD!!!! They're brain-washing people! RUN before It's too late!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4lAS8MQBi8
Edited by yayaplols on Jul 23, 2011 at 01:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 22, 2011 12:03 AM (Total replies: 371)

This thread is WIN!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:CEA some changes. Jul 19, 2011 10:44 PM (Total replies: 338)

I WANT that SKULL

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Jul 11, 2011 11:03 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Time to go through my stash of Halo Soundtracks.... *couhg*Use Portal Songs*cough*

That's a very nice trailer you got there... It'll be a shame if soemthing were to happen to it... Ssssss....
Edited by yayaplols on Jul 11, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » is there a ground sentinel Jul 3, 2011 01:20 AM (Total replies: 33)

Grab a sentinel, add robotic spider-like legs, and with a bit larger casing around the sentinel.

Halo CE General Discussion » Oh my god... ha ha ha. Jun 29, 2011 10:42 PM (Total replies: 31)

4 freaking years to find out he have a jetpack >.>

Halo CE General Discussion » Teh ship needs derr capatan Jun 26, 2011 06:24 PM (Total replies: 76)

Captain:
Shepard
Smith
Kidd
America
Jack Sparrow
Freeman
Hawke
Sophie Deveraux
Alley Garris
Connor Ramirez
Angiers
Patrikos
Eckhart

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jun 17, 2011 10:53 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
Or you could just accept that forerunners only uses machines to do the fighting. No need for powered armour suits, infection resistant suits are enough.

Or you can get the confirmed armor of the Forerunners and modify it to look "more bulky" like a MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Mark VI...

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie Aerospace Jun 14, 2011 03:34 PM (Total replies: 19)

links? pics?

Edit: Nothing really to talk and discuss about yet...
Edited by yayaplols on Jun 14, 2011 at 03:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Resolution messed up? Jun 11, 2011 03:09 PM (Total replies: 15)

Try the "Resolution" button?

Halo CE General Discussion » If you could add Achievements to CE... May 27, 2011 10:25 PM (Total replies: 132)

*HOW IS THIS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE?!?! - Steal a oddball from someone and kill 15 people... in a row...
*Oh, son of a... - get team-killed by a team member on a tank
*I'm a ghost. BOO, mother f---er! - Kill someone while you're invisible
*You know what? I freak'in hate you. - get killed by the same guy 5 times in a row
*What can I tell you, pal? Misery loves company. - Kill the person who killed you previously
*I can't believe I died for this war. - Die 5 times in a row
*I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees. - get killed by the same guy 3 times in a row

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE reach sprint Apr 13, 2011 11:41 PM (Total replies: 36)

Why not flashlight? Press it for the spartan to sprint... press it again to make it stop springing, like in Halo: Reach. That way you can still have crouch and sprint. (plus the flashlight runs on a bar)

Halo CE General Discussion » H4MT Apr 13, 2011 10:42 PM (Total replies: 68)

Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
Absolute crap. This is just a compilation of different levels, trailers and cutscenes from Halo 3 and Reach. Even the names of the ships are taken from (or a parody of) levels of Halo Reach.

If Hiralis sees this, you should know that you need far more imagination.

It's impossible for the Elites to not know about a Brute/Grunt battalion on their own homeworld, and would have already engaged them in battle or have otherwise defeated them - and five years without knowing? That would be considered shameful in the eyes of any Sanghelli. Plot fail.

"Sanctum of the Brutes"? Really? The Sanctum of the Arbiter was something Bungie added to allow the usage of the Arbiter as a secondary player in Halo 2. Without the Arbiter, you would be playing as either the Chief throughout the whole game, or some random Elite instead of the Arbiter.

"Using your jetpack, you try your best to dodge guards, banshees, phantoms and super carriers." Do you have any idea how hard it is to dodge Covenant Super-Carriers? The weapons themselves are near-impossible to dodge specifically because they're so damn accurate. Not to mention the anti-missile batteries stationed all over the ships - you're too easy a target. Gameplay fail.

"You manage to dodge the scarab beam from a Super Carrier just in time." Uhh, knowledge fail. Any and all beams fired from Covenant warships use plasma, but are not called "scarab beams". Plasma Batteries or the Energy Projector would be a far more accurate name. Again, near-impossible to dodge such a beam from a Super-Carrier. And as we all know, the Chief rarely talks, let alone taunt his enemies. Another knowledge fail.

The Brute's "Holy City" idea is bizarre, if not idiotic, as the original Holy City of the Covenant is a piece of the Prophets' (San'Shyuum) homeworld, taken out by the power of the Forerunner Dreadnought's engines. To have more than one (holy city) is ridiculous, and would never be used as a plot idea by Bungie.

A mini-Slipspace upgrade? WTF? Only the Forerunner has access to such technology, and according to Halo canon, Humans have barely - and I mean BARELY - begun to understand the intricacies of Forerunner tech, the Covenant understands far more - but even then, not fully.

Why make the Chief die? We don't even know (or even see) how he dies, and you just place his death in there like a friggin picnic on a sunny day. BTW, Elites don't even have Kings - just Emperors (think feudal Japan) or Arbiters.

Oh, but wait, we finally find out how the Chief dies - in the last level. FAIL. We should've had this level before the previous one. Oh, but you wanted a Reach-like ending. DON'T. It just appears more fail if you rip ideas off older games.

As I've said, make your own ideas, not get stuff from Halo 3/Reach trailers, levels and/or cutscenes.

For shame.

tl;dr? Think more and better. This idea for Halo 4 sucks hard.

I agree...

Quote: --- Original message by: pablo
O_o
O_o

O_o

O_o

O_o

O_o

same...

Halo CE General Discussion » Most Hilarious glitches Apr 11, 2011 11:34 PM (Total replies: 54)

Playing on a server in Sidewinder... and a tank was standing on it's cannon barrel up-right.

Halo CE General Discussion » does eany one have this? Jan 2, 2011 12:19 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: BlueGrunt 177
hey, just use the ORIGINAL UI PLUS. it has no download support, and you can still play online!

wrong thread? o.o

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 1, 2011 09:35 PM (Total replies: 129)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slap Happy
Nah, they are just 'pretending' to be a dead community, didn't you get the memo? I'll make sure you get another copy of the MMORPG-let's-all-pretend-to-be-dead memo.

lol that game's fun!

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 19, 2010 12:32 PM (Total replies: 281)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Edited by yayaplols on Dec 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » MY MAP'S FINNISHED!!!... Dec 2, 2010 11:09 PM (Total replies: 168)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop
MY MAP'S FINNISHED!!!...

HUZZAH!

lol?

Halo CE General Discussion » where along the road fuel Halo 2 Nov 28, 2010 10:40 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
DFagent needs to learn to use proper grammar in his own language before using the translator.

i don't think he is using a translator because is there even a word called "tanke"? Surely a translator will spell better. No, he is that of a young child....

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 9:56 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website