A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Hydrogen
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 10, 2015 01:16 AM
Interests: playing halo
Your Age: 1337
What Games do you play: what dont I play....
Wort Wort Wort...

Post Statistics
Hydrogen has contributed to 3753 posts out of 462287 total posts (.81%) in 2,701 days (1.39 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainAltheros
I came out of a vagina.
And based on your posting patterns you appear to have little chance to ever get back in. If that is your thing.

GG 10/10. had to sign in and be a part of this moment in halo maps history

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 11, 2015 05:38 AM (Total replies: 14952)

I would love to see

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 11, 2015 01:36 AM (Total replies: 14952)

first time modeling a gun. I know its not much but any comments before I continue?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 6, 2015 11:45 PM (Total replies: 14952)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
Hydrogen is a CMT fanboy.

I am a big fan of CMT yes. I still have all of our multiplayer stuff we did before you decided to kick all of us off and drop the project completely. its cool though, you should hop on steam some time. I have not talked to you in what seems like ages.
Edited by Hydrogen on Apr 6, 2015 at 11:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 6, 2015 11:40 PM (Total replies: 14952)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
We have always been, and we shall always be.

(Have always been sneaking around the forums, never found reason to post much. CMT is still yanking me around so I'm still stuck here of course, too)

CMT is basically the only thing keeping me around to check here.

didn't you have a weapon animation tutorial odx? if so please link

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 6, 2015 10:32 PM (Total replies: 14952)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cheddars
Quote: --- Original message by: Hydrogen
someone link me to a really good weapon modeling tutorial please

O.O ODK, Gamma and now Hydrogen is back.

Anyway pretty old but: https://youtu.be/f-R6HIpaC-c
I learnt a lot from this when Hunter posted it :P.

I'm not "back" I actually have been reading the forums off and on for little over a year just not posting. I have actually switched over to ue4. Currently working on a fps game idea I have had. sadly because I am a one man team I have to expand my skills from map modeling to many more things.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Apr 6, 2015 05:39 PM (Total replies: 14952)

someone link me to a really good weapon modeling tutorial please

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 26, 2015 05:50 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64

http://i.gyazo.com/3adbc7fee78262cccce255c65024ed21.png

in case people missed it this is at 34 seconds in the trailer

343 and sabre are idiots. the br has a 3 round burst

Edited by killzone64 on Mar 26, 2015 at 01:10 PM

maybe that is exclusive to the mag battle rifle. at least I would assume so because its a bigger clip.

regular br: 4 head shots (12 bullets) to kill
BR mag: 3 head shots (15 bullets) to kill

they are making the stock battle rifle complete crap if thats the case lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 12:57 PM (Total replies: 63)

if we can remove the microtransactions and go back to arena halo that would be great

http://gyazo.com/3adbc7fee78262cccce255c65024ed21

looks like everyone on here is just going to run customs with each other using regular vanilla halo assets. assuming customs are in. fingers crossed for vanilla playlists
Edited by Hydrogen on Mar 26, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 12:35 PM (Total replies: 63)

343 did it again. lifted my spirits and dropped them off a skyscraper.....

Free to play IN ANY FORM WITH MICROTRANSACTIONS WILL RUIN THE COMPETETIVE NATURE OF HALO. its what made the game so much fun to play for so many years...

agreed. there better be servers/playlists using vanilla weapons only.

killzone beat me to it. anyways they are adding stopping power, rapid fire, and grip as weapon variants basically. halo is supposed to be who has the better shot/ unpredictable strafe

Edited by Hydrogen on Mar 26, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 11:35 AM (Total replies: 63)

and look who came crawling back...

I'm excited.

the good

• at this point im fine with sprint in halo

• turf remake looks amazing

• avalanche remake but more of a halo reach desert theme looks great

• I saw that halo reach map in the trailer the name always escape me but its the grass one. (I really liked that one in reach)

• halo on the pc again

• graphics look really good for halo 3 engine

• visr mode

• medals at the top of the screen

• the sounds sound really good

• no armor abilities like jetpack (at least I didn't see any)

the bad

• Brute plasma rifle looks ugly

• aim down sight attachments

• gun variants such as more dmg, rate of fire, and accuracy (I really despise that)

• probably wont be mod tools. name a f2p game with mod tools and how in depth they go

• not sure how I feel about armor lights

• russia gets it first..

Well looks like Dennis gets to add another forum for us ;)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » change versions? Aug 8, 2014 05:19 AM (Total replies: 4)

is it possible I can change versions to make it like the xbox unpatched so I can sword fly in sp?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Aug 3, 2014 10:42 PM (Total replies: 11276)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
From the creators of Lumoria, we bring you a small glimpse of our newest project:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img674/9789/LPtxNx.png

Ficus is a new game engine and along with it we will be bringing you a completely brand new game. We've been hard at work on it since Lumoria: Episode Two was released and finally feel confident in showing a couple of pictures. We hope to reveal some footage and features of the engine very soon. Please keep in mind that it is still heavily a work in progress.

If you'd like to help support us, follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ficusgames. You can also help by retweeting our picture for the #screenshotsaturday contest over at gamedev.net!

Cheers!

I hope you guys fixed the stone shader/texture up close. atleast from the pictures I have seen it looked very out of place

Halo CE General Discussion » 343 rips confirmed Jul 25, 2014 07:17 PM (Total replies: 25)

was watching a old halo 3 vidoc and found this. looking through the others now to find something else which hasnt been noticed.

halo cea ar

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 23, 2014 06:57 PM (Total replies: 11915)

please make the forrunner tower thing in aotcr more like halo 3 where you have to go around the whole thing 1 side at a time, rather than going up both sides and skipping portions of it

Most memorable campaign mission from each halo?
Mine would be

Halo ce: 343 guilty spark
halo 2: delta halo
halo 3:the covenant
Halo 3 ODST: Mombasa streets
Halo Reach: nightfall
Halo 4: Requiem
Spartan assault: cant say I own it but never played it

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812

Quote: --- Original message by: joe55
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx
*sexy threads*

Sexy.
Too sexy.

^ This.

Heres a not sexy mod of our H4 Chief to look like H2A.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/208920529/haloce_2014_06_24_14_42_54_933.jpg

Expect a couple of H2A Tag releases in the coming days.
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on Jun 24, 2014 at 08:17 PM

I am a fan of those spartans tbh, Just the visor needs some work
Edited by Hydrogen on Jun 25, 2014 at 02:01 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
There are a few CMT gaming nights a few years ago, CMT G3 playing with Hydrogen, Duce, Grunts, Assasinschief and a few others.

Lately I love playing Latino maps with aLTis, Blitz and Mike, CE3 Gaming Nights,playing with Storm and aLTis on a broken Zanzibar and Bigass =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSkJuxrbyX4

1:48 you appear.. GG

moar fun timez with altes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQ2o2mfurg

those G3 gamenights and beta testing were fun. Really miss those maps

Halo CE General Discussion » Multipaler multiple bipeds Jun 22, 2014 03:50 AM (Total replies: 14)

didnt jesse do this for sandtrap? I know it is possible if you mean you want different permutations. I had h3 spartan tags a while back that changed what armor permutations you spawned as. idk if thats what you mean

any way I can change my field of view for the campaign? I want to replay halo 2 campaign but not with the original fov

Time: Fri April 28, 2017 12:28 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website