A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Boomstriker
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 8, 2010 09:27 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: The Conduit
YOU ARE DEAD,NOT BIG SURPRISE
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Boomstriker has contributed to 23 posts out of 462326 total posts (0.00%) in 2,693 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Portal Game Play Discussion » HELP ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jan 7, 2010 06:47 PM (Total replies: 2)

i want to know how to run steam games on 3d analizer

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ragdoll physics? Jan 5, 2010 05:35 PM (Total replies: 60)

Quote: --- Original message by: sleepy1212

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

In real life, your body goes stiff after death, rather than limp.
Edited by Advancebo on Dec 21, 2009 at 09:41 PM

youre thinking of rigormortis (spelling?), which kicks in a short while AFTER death.

about 45 minutes for a deer. hunting season just ended 8)
Edited by sleepy1212 on Dec 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM

30 mins for a wabbit(it was mah pet)broke its leg and didn't eat i am sads still but that be cool if rigor mortis was it games but would be verrrryyyy creepy but also kool at the same time

Portal Game Play Discussion » 3d analizer on steam HOW DO ITS? Jan 4, 2010 05:30 PM (Total replies: 0)

how do u do it? i bought it and i really wanna play it,but how do you use 3d analizer or swiftshader for steam games?i saw HL2 run on a 8mb intergrated chipset (mines 14 but 15 nao because of a upgrade to intel chipsets)HOW U DO ITS?

Portal Game Play Discussion » Portal on Wii Jan 3, 2010 08:54 PM (Total replies: 5)

if the Wii got Nvidia instead of ATI it would look better,plus it would be funner on Wii

Portal Game Play Discussion » Sorry for doing this... Dec 30, 2009 08:32 PM (Total replies: 10)

Guys really,just stop all he wanted to know what portal is geez no reason to start spaming google it maybe he just wanted to know or he couldnt google it

anyway back on topic

Portal is a single-player first-person action/puzzle video game developed by Valve Corporation. The game was released in a bundle package called The Orange Box for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 on October 9, 2007and for the PlayStation 3 on December 11, 2007. The Windows version of the game is also available for download separately through Valve's content delivery system Steam and was released as a standalone retail product on April 9, 2008. A stand-alone version called "Still Alive" was released on the Xbox 360 Live Arcade system on October 22, 2008; this version includes an additional fourteen puzzles.

The game consists primarily of a series of puzzles that must be solved by teleporting the player's character and simple objects using the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device ("ASHPD", also dubbed the "portal gun"), a unit that can create inter-spatial portals between flat planes. The player character is challenged by an AI named "GLaDOS" to complete each puzzle in the "Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center" using the portal gun with the promise of receiving cake when all the puzzles are completed. The unusual physics allowed by the portal gun are the emphasis of this game and are an extension of a similar portal concept in Narbacular Drop; many of the team members from the DigiPen Institute of Technology that worked on Narbacular Drop were hired by Valve for the creation of Portal.

Portal has been acclaimed as one of the most original games in 2007, despite being comparatively short in length. The game has received praise for its unique gameplay and darkly humorous story, created with the assistance of Erik Wolpaw and Chet Faliszek of "Old Man Murray" fame. It has also received acclaim for the character of GLaDOS, voiced by Ellen McLain in the English version, and the final credits song "Still Alive" written by Jonathan Coulton for the game. The game's popularity has led to official merchandise from Valve including plush Companion Cubes, and fan creations such as recreations of the cake and replicas of the "portal gun."

"wikipedia"

Portal Game Play Discussion » Portal on Wii Dec 30, 2009 08:26 PM (Total replies: 5)

is it on Wii
?

Portal Game Play Discussion » oh god,portal on Intel(R) extreme graphics Dec 30, 2009 08:24 PM (Total replies: 6)

OH,SNAP a 8080 TXS Intel Intellec' terminal Computer(a DOS script prompt computer)is $5,000 and beats your rig at more than 2 GHZ and only 10,000 where made (bout 5,000 still operational)and THATS ancient plus my old (i have 2 PCS a HP Pavilllion Windows XP is the one i am curretly using because the 98 dosent have a internet cable..yet)Compaq Prestario Windows 98 does a start up in less than 10 secs 1GHZ and its like 1998 so dont say my "ancient tech"is horrid (New PCS have a better chance of a crash EX:(halo,Windows Vista,very close to ur PC was like) was playing the Maw and was just about to beat it when a friend called on xfire and halo crashed!")
and i do have that knowledge and how'd ya think i kept a 1998 running a 1GHZ
? i have a Wii and im getting the Conduit tomorrow i might not be on much except for night

Portal Game Play Discussion » oh god,portal on Intel(R) extreme graphics Dec 24, 2009 10:51 PM (Total replies: 6)

dude i have a PC(not portable,but personal)that had every outside componet replaced(keyboard,1998-97 Compaq replaced a 2000 HP keyboard that bugged out. mouse,a Mi optical mouse replaces a old hp ball one.a Dell HD plug n play replaces a old, much bigger 1998 HP pavillion that broke after years) the processor is a HP(Hewlett Packer)Intel inside Celeron Windows XP home edition Pavillion is all together almost 9 and it is workin like a supa computer and runs halo very smoothly at about 35-40 FPS oh and did i mention its made for games,pitures,and videos and i would not want to trade this beauty for some new PC that will crash as soon as i put portal on it! )also,mine goes faster tha urs,and has never crashed or had a windows blue screen in its 7 yrs)
Edited by Boomstriker on Dec 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Portal Game Play Discussion » oh god,portal on Intel(R) extreme graphics Dec 24, 2009 06:54 PM (Total replies: 6)

i saw intel run GTA 4 -.- with regular FPS so dont tell me it cant run anything,Intel makes awesome onboard graphics Inel (ithink GMA or GMT)4000 rocks,as good as Nvidia
Edited by Boomstriker on Dec 24, 2009 at 06:55 PM

Portal Game Play Discussion » oh god,portal on Intel(R) extreme graphics Dec 24, 2009 02:45 PM (Total replies: 6)

will it work?i saw HL2 running on extreme graphics it was nice *link* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k0ety5Vado&feature=channel *lost coast link, its FRAPS slowin it down* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1799Gvuo0 do you think it will work?i think so,if not ill just use 3d anaylizer or swift shader

Halo CE General Discussion » OMFG HALO 2 IN MY HALOCE?!?! Dec 21, 2009 04:05 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT

and i want mansions, whores and, 20 lambos
we all cant get what we want

EDIT: apparently I can satisfy one of those requests brb
Edited by CLS_GRUNT on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » OMFG HALO 2 IN MY HALOCE?!?! Dec 20, 2009 11:13 PM (Total replies: 13)

:C i really want 1

Halo CE General Discussion » The Long Awaited- Halo Ce Sledding Dec 20, 2009 03:56 PM (Total replies: 26)

i'll run a dedi overnight of it it might take bout 2 days before u can join it though

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP!!!! i have some problems and questoins Dec 20, 2009 03:54 PM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
3D ripper eww.

thats worse than a Intel trying to do halo at its max by using swift shader2!(trust me i tried it...IT FAILED.)

Halo CE General Discussion » OMFG HALO 2 IN MY HALOCE?!?! Dec 20, 2009 03:52 PM (Total replies: 13)

i was just wondering if some one could make a realistic halo 2 UI that looks exactly the same (except for campain)that would be awesome thanx

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ragdoll physics? Dec 20, 2009 03:42 PM (Total replies: 60)

guys,i gotz an idea try using the elite flood death animation for a spartan like when it flies in the air or falls that would be of some use yet having the engine not handle ragdoll physics but this is the most you can get out of ragdoll physics in halo CE

Halo CE General Discussion » MWR a.k.a Missile Warning Reciever Dec 15, 2009 05:40 PM (Total replies: 20)

I think he means like a little box in the hud with a pic of a white missle inside(like just its shape) that glows red when a missle homes u and it creates a sound like...... missle homeing dected WEEEEEEEWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEWWOOOOO

Time: Sat April 29, 2017 3:27 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website