A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Malaki
About Contact
Last Post: May 29, 2010 01:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo Custom edition, heaps more
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Malaki has contributed to 8 posts out of 469349 total posts (0.00%) in 3,559 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Why Halo Sucks. May 29, 2010 01:38 PM (Total replies: 47)

hahaha that gave me a good laugh

For those of you that don't realise, this is a joke and is ment to be funny.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lack of Servers? May 29, 2010 01:25 PM (Total replies: 16)

Errr, i have no idea whats wrong, but that is NOT 1.09. Its 1.00 which IMO is better than 1.09. But your problem is probably because of your filters.

Halo CE General Discussion » My HCE Graphics May 29, 2010 01:14 PM (Total replies: 35)

I'm 100% sure the reason your graphics looks so bad is because of your video card, unless you upgrade your video card, your graphics are stuck like that.

I know this seems weird but i know this from personal experience because when i first got halo, i used to have some crappy 64mb nvidia card, and my graphics looked exactly like yours, i think i used to have the exact same card as you do but it was so long ago and i cant remember. Then after a while i upgraded to a 256mb card, the specular and shadow options became available and my graphics improved so much.

So its not your software or anything like that, but your hardware. Just buy a new, better graphics card, any graphics card that is 256mb will do.
Edited by Malaki on May 29, 2010 at 01:18 PM

I'm sorry but i don't speak Chinese
Could some please translate and simplify that for me?
Edited by Malaki on Mar 1, 2010 at 02:05 AM

Well i wanted to use all the skins i had for halo trial and halo combat evolved and put them on my custom edition as well but when i tried using HMT it doesn't work, is there a way to skin on custom edition?

I have a GTX 260 and with everything maxed i get up to 1000FPS.

Well i'll be damned, turning off decals actually worked

Thanks guys!

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and am getting really bad FPS on halo, it starts off fine at 500+ but then gradually declines till its 15-20 FPS, when i was running it on Windows XP the FPS was fine, is anyone else having this issue?

and any ideas on how to resolve this issue?
Edited by Malaki on Dec 27, 2009 at 07:20 AM

Time: Tue September 24, 2019 6:03 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website