A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lateksi
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 10:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Lateksi has contributed to 300 posts out of 464843 total posts (.06%) in 2,905 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How do I block interpolation on my server? Dec 11, 2017 10:10 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Play on xbox instead.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Modacity dead Dec 10, 2017 04:31 PM (Total replies: 15)

I had sick tutorials bookmarked on modacity. :(

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 Not Longer Working For Multiplayer Dec 10, 2017 04:29 PM (Total replies: 3)

From Realworld forum:

If HAC2 Domain (haloanticheat.com) is unavailable and your Halo crashes, do this:

Edit C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS - you need to be an administrator or run notepad as an administrator. Type "notepad" in the search bar after clicking the Start button. Right-click on the result, and choose "Run as administrator". Open this file:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC\HOSTS - for some installations, this might be a different path. Find the "ETC" folder under the DRIVERS folder.

Add the following two lines at the bottom:

71.183.100.100 maps.haloanticheat.com
71.183.100.100 client.haloanticheat.com

Once you do this, HAC2 will work again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Modacity dead Nov 30, 2017 03:09 PM (Total replies: 15)

Sadface.jpeg

It's a solid map.

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
What about 1v1?

1v1 kinda sucks in Halo.

Thanks sali now I can finally make map set in a freezer!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halonimator's Cat Cage [Release] Nov 9, 2017 02:26 PM (Total replies: 13)

Looks cool.

Does a single map really need its own Discord?

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Playing with an Xbox One Controller. Sep 16, 2017 03:27 PM (Total replies: 6)

Yeah, you need Chimera. Type chimera into console to get all the commands you can use. If you want to map ESC to Start button, you have to use a program like Xpadder.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jul 3, 2017 03:01 PM (Total replies: 11433)

The outside structures are magnificent, really cool!

However I prefer Gearbox's original interior lighting, it's darker and has more colour and atmosphere. The new one is just dull.

Halo CE General Discussion » What do you guys think about... Jul 3, 2017 02:35 PM (Total replies: 10)

You'd have to jump about 20 times to get to the rocket launcher. D:

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jul 3, 2017 02:31 PM (Total replies: 93)

Project X looks promising

Voice acting is very good but I can tell it's the same person for all the voices. Environment looks great and true to Halo but I think if you had the spartans animated even a little bit while talking it'd be a huge plus. Giraffe iirc is someone who can do that.
Edited by Lateksi on Jul 3, 2017 at 02:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » looking for crazy maps Mar 10, 2017 05:48 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bugnotnotthegreat
Anyone remember hugeass

Never heard of that map.

OP, try
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=746
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3873
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3288
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3260
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2068
Edited by Lateksi on Mar 10, 2017 at 05:51 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Not sure if it necessarily needs fixing, I think the PC version actually looks more realistic than what the xbox has, those waves make no sense in that environment.
You might be right about realism but I think the Xbox version looks way cooler. And this is a video game anyway.

If you enjoy "the floods" try area 53-55 and madness series. I had lots of fun on them both with friends and by myself many years ago.

As for why aren't custom maps played anymore I think it's because majority of the player base today consists of South/Central-American pirates most of whom don't even know you can download or create maps.

Are water shaders fixed as well?

Halo CE General Discussion » No more RP? Jan 6, 2017 06:28 AM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Tell me what constitutes an RP map and I'll see if I can incorporate that into the map.

Large, detailed, you could maybe live somewhere in there, bad for regular gameplay.

Halo CE General Discussion » No more RP? Jan 4, 2017 04:01 PM (Total replies: 31)

I think the target group moved to ARMA3 or something.

Halo CE General Discussion » [PUBLIC BETA]: Dissolution Jan 4, 2017 03:58 PM (Total replies: 28)

Nice, looking forward to playing it on Sunday.

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:48 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website